Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Democrats Vote to Give MS-13 Gang Members Government Benefits and Amnesty
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Democrats Vote to Give MS-13 Gang Members Government Benefits and Amnesty
Quote:Nancy Pelosi will do anything to protect MS-13 gang members whom she says has a spark of divinity inside of them. Maybe so. They seem to kill religiously.

Now. she and her henchmen and henchwomen have made sure that all gang members are given citizenship and placed above the law-abiding citizens of this country.

MS-13 is especially vicious as they love to torture their victims before killing them.

MS-13 gangs commit murders, deal drugs and take part in sex trafficking. Perhaps the Democrats want to keep them in the country so they can help train antifa and BLM. Can you think of any other reason why we would want to give them citizenship? I certainly can’t.

Rep. Pete Stauber (R-MN), a former Duluth, Minnesota, police officer offered a motion to recommit. What that means is the bill would be sent back to the committee and would get another vote on whether MS-13 could receive amnesty through the DACA Act. And not just MS-13,

but anybody belonging to any gang. The Democrats are determined to bring in millions of illegals and then allow them to stay no matter what.

For a party that has lost its mind over a three-hour riot in Washington D.C., the Democrats sure embrace violence when it is caused by antifa, BLM, and MS-13.

It’s really hard to take them seriously when they have set every world record for hypocrisy. Every single Democrat in the House voted to give them citizenship.

If you are currently residing in a district held by a Democrat, will you show your approval of their vote and help them get reelected?

Stauber said on the House floor Thursday:

I hear from these same families is there concern and fear for providing green cards and pass to citizenship to gang members and criminals. The text of this bill only compounds those fears. Preventing the United States government from using readily available information to remove gang members who are national security threats and other public safety threats.

This motion to recommit ensures that those individuals that applications would be denied on the basis of criminal grounds, national security grounds, public safety risks, or as gang members are considered by the Department of Homeland Security for removal from the United States.

Under H.R. 6, information provided in an application for a green card may not be used for the purpose of immigration enforcement – even if DHS denies the application or it’s withdrawn.

This means that if an applicant has a murder conviction, a rape conviction, or if the applicant is a gang member, and DHS knows about it because of the application, DHS can’t refer that person for removal.

Link
03-20-2021 04:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Democrats Vote to Give MS-13 Gang Members Government Benefits and Amnesty
why not...

gangbang$$$
03-20-2021 04:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Another example of the evil Demoncrapped party.
03-20-2021 05:04 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-20-2021 05:04 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Another example of the evil Demoncrapped party.

these stupid fish couldn't find a barrel...

at least you know how to fight side by side..

we're more on par than you believe....it’s a conundrum....
03-20-2021 05:43 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(03-20-2021 05:04 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Another example of the evil Demoncrapped party.

Democrats hate America
03-20-2021 05:56 PM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(03-20-2021 05:56 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

Democrats hate America

And they should rot in hell for what they’re doing.
03-20-2021 06:45 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(03-20-2021 04:57 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Nancy Pelosi will do anything to protect MS-13 gang members whom she says has a spark of divinity inside of them. Maybe so. They seem to kill religiously.

Now. she and her henchmen and henchwomen have made sure that all gang members are given citizenship and placed above the law-abiding citizens of this country.

MS-13 is especially vicious as they love to torture their victims before killing them.

MS-13 gangs commit murders, deal drugs and take part in sex trafficking. Perhaps the Democrats want to keep them in the country so they can help train antifa and BLM. Can you think of any other reason why we would want to give them citizenship? I certainly can’t.

Rep. Pete Stauber (R-MN), a former Duluth, Minnesota, police officer offered a motion to recommit. What that means is the bill would be sent back to the committee and would get another vote on whether MS-13 could receive amnesty through the DACA Act. And not just MS-13,

but anybody belonging to any gang. The Democrats are determined to bring in millions of illegals and then allow them to stay no matter what.

For a party that has lost its mind over a three-hour riot in Washington D.C., the Democrats sure embrace violence when it is caused by antifa, BLM, and MS-13.

It’s really hard to take them seriously when they have set every world record for hypocrisy. Every single Democrat in the House voted to give them citizenship.

If you are currently residing in a district held by a Democrat, will you show your approval of their vote and help them get reelected?

Stauber said on the House floor Thursday:

I hear from these same families is there concern and fear for providing green cards and pass to citizenship to gang members and criminals. The text of this bill only compounds those fears. Preventing the United States government from using readily available information to remove gang members who are national security threats and other public safety threats.

This motion to recommit ensures that those individuals that applications would be denied on the basis of criminal grounds, national security grounds, public safety risks, or as gang members are considered by the Department of Homeland Security for removal from the United States.

Under H.R. 6, information provided in an application for a green card may not be used for the purpose of immigration enforcement – even if DHS denies the application or it’s withdrawn.

This means that if an applicant has a murder conviction, a rape conviction, or if the applicant is a gang member, and DHS knows about it because of the application, DHS can’t refer that person for removal.

Link

No wonder Democrat lawmakers were afraid that the Capital mob wanted to hurt them. They probably thought the public knew that democrats wanted to spread MS-13 gangs everywhere...I guess Democrat leaders dont care anymore about MS-13 murderers now that the capital is surrounded by walls and 10K troops. The rest of us dont have that kind of protection. lol....maybe double masking offers MS-13 protection?
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2021 08:07 PM by Attackcoog.)
03-20-2021 08:04 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
The left seems intent on destroying this country for votes.
03-21-2021 08:57 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(03-21-2021 08:57 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  The left seems intent on destroying this country for votes.
They must aquire or manufacture a solid voting block that will give them control of a majority of states, including republican strongholds like TX and FL. Until the left is in power and control of 75+% of state legislative bodies, governorships, and congress long enough to install their Constitution-hating DAs, fed judges, and either pack the court or replace 3-4 Supreme Court justices they will need to 'win' elections. Once they have supermajorities for a few election cycles they will begin to consolidate power and end any real free and open elections.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk
03-21-2021 09:46 AM
Advertisement

Danforth Offline
Banned

I Root For: Oregon
I bet if you took off Pelosi's makeup she has MS 13 tatooed under her eyes.
03-22-2021 09:28 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(03-22-2021 09:28 AM)Danforth Wrote:  I bet if you took off Pelosi's makeup she has MS 13 tatooed under her eyes.

It's tattooed in her scalp and you can't see it because of her hair but you could ask her hairdresser, she'd know for sure.
03-22-2021 01:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.