Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News LGBT Activists Get Beaten at Their Own Identity Game as the "Super Straight" Movement
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
LGBT Activists Get Beaten at Their Own Identity Game as the "Super Straight" Movement
Quote:If you haven’t heard about this yet, the “super straight” movement is one that began on TikTok and is spreading through the internet at a very rapid pace. Its draw is that it uses its branding as a way of self-identifying as a sexuality type just like anyone from the LGBT would use for being gay, lesbian, trans, etc. By the rules of the LGBT community, this makes someone unquestionable for being a sexuality they were born with and can’t help, and that it must be respected at all times.

I wrote about its origins in more detail in a previous article.

Despite attempts at stopping the growth of the “super straight” trend, its wildfire-like spread is only increasing, and it’s not hard to understand why if you’re willing to face a few realities. Realities that the left and the LGBT activist community would rather you not repeat.

For one, straight people outnumber LGBT people by leaps and bounds. By sheer numbers, straights outnumber LGBT by just over 94 percent of the American population alone with 5.6 percent of the population identifying as some letter within the LGBT community as of 2020 according to Gallup. This is an increase from 3.5 back in 2012 before the social justice movement really found its legs and made being gay, lesbian, or trans trendy.

So the “super straight” movement already has a built-in participation group that far outnumbers the LGBT community.

The reason why it outnumbers the LGBT community is simple, and it’s likely the most disturbing part of the “super straight” movement to the activist community, and that’s biology.

Men and women are wired to be naturally attracted to the opposite sex due to our biological makeup guiding us to mate and procreate with each other. It’s something that the vast majority of us cannot help. Women want a confident, strong, and well-off man that will provide for her and her child a comfortable life of safety and abundance. A man wants a beautiful, healthy, and stable woman to raise his children and form a strong household with. This isn’t just societal preferences taught to us over the course of hundreds of years, this is biological impulses going back to our creation.

It truly can’t be helped.

This is the argument that the LGBT community uses when describing their sexual preferences. The running narrative is that they were born this way and need to be accepted for who they are. The social justice wing of the LGBT community, however, has made villains out of straight or “cis” people as if they had a choice in the matter themselves.

But the “super straight” movement uses that very same argument to underline something that’s very, very true. Straight people can’t help but be attracted to the opposite sex that was born that way biologically. For some reason, the social justice wing of the LGBT community refuses to acknowledge that straight people have a natural, biological urge to be attracted to and seek relationships with members of the biologically opposite sex. They became angry and began calling the “super straight” movement an attack on transgender people who believe they should be treated the same as biologically born men and women.

However, as the “super straight” movement makes clear, trans individuals can still be called whatever they want but they aren’t biologically the sex the straight person may be attracted to. So the social justice LGBT activist is caught between a rock and a hard place. On one hand, they’re being denied the title of their identity by being denied a sexual relationship by someone based on their biology, but also must now choose whether someone is born the way they are or can choose whatever identity they please. No matter the choice, the narrative surrounding their condition falls apart.

In the end, the “super straight” movement is just playing by the rules the social justice wing of the LGBT community laid down and winning at the game they were supposed to be losing. It has the numbers, the logic, and the backing of biology itself.

Link

We need a super straight flag and an annual pride parade!

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2021 01:29 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
03-11-2021 01:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: LGBT Activists Get Beaten at Their Own Identity Game as the "Super Straight&q...
I'm coming out! Today I'm admitting that I am super straight and I have countless super straight women that will vouch for me.

Thank you for not being superstraightphobic.
03-11-2021 02:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: LGBT Activists Get Beaten at Their Own Identity Game as the "Super Straight&q...
(03-11-2021 02:05 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  I'm coming out! Today I'm admitting that I am super straight and I have countless super straight women that will vouch for me.

Thank you for not being superstraightphobic.

03-lmfao

I'm super straight too
03-11-2021 02:25 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: LGBT Activists Get Beaten at Their Own Identity Game as the "Super Straight" Movement
superstraightphobic!!

I love it

I'm coming out too. I'm superstraight. There, I said it.
03-11-2021 02:29 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
I've been struggling with this secret for years -- most of my life actually. I think my family and my wife have suspected all along, but now I feel emboldened to come out as super straight!
03-11-2021 02:30 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

(03-11-2021 02:30 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  I've been struggling with this secret for years -- most of my life actually. I think my family and my wife have suspected all along, but now I feel emboldened to come out as super straight!

Fly your flag proudly, brethren!
03-11-2021 02:34 PM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

(03-11-2021 02:34 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(03-11-2021 02:30 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  I've been struggling with this secret for years -- most of my life actually. I think my family and my wife have suspected all along, but now I feel emboldened to come out as super straight!

Fly your flag proudly, brethren!

I will!!!

[Image: gettyimages-1055379376-acd03e09422b5b553...00-c85.jpg]
03-11-2021 02:42 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

RE: LGBT Activists Get Beaten at Their Own Identity Game as the "Super Straight" Movement
No, no, no, the black and yellow flag.

LOL
03-11-2021 02:49 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Wow - I am superstraight too..........

I have a special title now! This is awesome!
03-11-2021 02:50 PM
dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
I plan to show my wife how superstraight I am a few times in the coming days. We won't have any kids in the house for 4-5 days!
03-11-2021 02:55 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I never really knew what to call myself. It felt weird to say "normal" or "regular". It was very hard to look at myself in the mirror and be comfortable in my own skin without a real definitive identity.

Tonight will be the first time in years I can sleep without the torment of not knowing what I am...........

My name is Ray, my pronouns are He/Him and I am very attracted to shes and hers
03-11-2021 03:03 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

03-lmfao

While amusing, for F#%$'s sake.

This kind of crap is what we concern ourselves with these days? Plastic potatoe dolls need to be "re-identified" or something and now normal people need to have some kind of moniker? Good grief.

But, yea, so there's no doubt- Out as Superstraight... 04-cheers
03-11-2021 03:13 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

(03-11-2021 03:13 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  03-lmfao

This kind of crap is what we concern ourselves with these days? Plastic potatoe dolls need to be "re-identified" or something and now normal people need to have some kind of moniker? Good grief.

I think it's more about people who are sick and tired of identity politics making the SJWs live by their own set of rules -- which just so happens to be an Alinsky tactic.

Rules for Radicals

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.
03-11-2021 03:28 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

Oh, I get the genesis of it, and largely agree with what I'm guessing is the end goal. My thing is that this is even needing to be done.

Sign of the times, I guess.
03-11-2021 03:47 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(03-11-2021 03:28 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  

I think it's more about people who are sick and tired of identity politics making the SJWs live by their own set of rules -- which just so happens to be an Alinsky tactic.

Rules for Radicals

4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.

"Live up to Christianity"

The suggestion there is its means to be perfect and sinless, which is not what Christianity is.

The whole point is you are flawed, sinful and need a Savior. Both before and after becoming a Christian.

Indeed holding the left to their own rules and standards is one of the best ways to fight back. And its really easy.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2021 03:56 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
03-11-2021 03:52 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

(03-11-2021 03:52 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

Rules for Radicals

The suggestion there is its means to be perfect and sinless, which is not what Christianity is.

The whole point is you are flawed, sinful and need a Savior. Both before and after becoming a Christian.

Well, they are pagan marxists after all.
03-11-2021 03:54 PM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I believe the pendulum has reached the left apex and is on its way back toward the center. When you start have a culturally diverse group of young people making fun of something you know the “cool” factor of that thing is played out. In this case that thing is identity politics.
03-11-2021 03:56 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(03-11-2021 03:54 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  
(03-11-2021 03:52 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

Rules for Radicals

Well, they are pagan marxists after all.

yup 04-cheers
03-11-2021 03:57 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I'm told our movement has been banned from Reddit and Twitter. Bastiges.
03-11-2021 04:12 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

(03-11-2021 03:56 PM)banker Wrote:  I believe the pendulum has reached the left apex and is on its way back toward the center. When you start have a culturally diverse group of young people making fun of something you know the “cool” factor of that thing is played out. In this case that thing is identity politics.

Not quite but it is real close. When it reaches the Apex there is that real short pause where it hangs there for a second - I think we reached "the hang". This is that period where the LGBTQ still resists and have not quite figured out they have now lost.
03-11-2021 04:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.