Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Zuckerberg Takes ‘Anti-Vax’ Stance in Violation of Facebook's Policy
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Zuckerberg Takes ‘Anti-Vax’ Stance in Violation of Facebook's Policy
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO in July 2020: “But I do just want to make sure that I share some caution on this [vaccine] because we just don't know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people's DNA and RNA…basically the ability to produce those antibodies and whether that causes other mutations or other risks downstream. So, there's work on both paths of vaccine development.”

During a public live stream with Dr. Fauci in November 2020, Zuckerberg had a different take: “Just to clear up one point, my understanding is that these vaccines do not modify your DNA or RNA. So that’s just an important point to clarify.”

Facebook announced last week that they are “expanding [their] efforts to remove false claims on Facebook and Instagram about COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccines and vaccines in general during the pandemic.”

Facebook said it would remove claims that vaccines change people’s DNA.

Facebook claims it wants people to “discuss, debate and share their personal experiences, opinions and views” as it pertains to the pandemic but will remove vaccine concerns from its platform that had once been expressed by their own CEO.

02-16-2021 07:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Zuckerberg Takes ‘Anti-Vax’ Stance in Violation of Facebook's Policy
Fauci told him he would get the insider version that doesn’t alter DNA, so he would get on board.
02-17-2021 10:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
It's good to be white for a change. We're the last ones they'll try to push the "vaccine" on.
02-17-2021 10:26 AM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(02-17-2021 10:26 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  It's good to be white for a change. We're the last ones they'll try to push the "vaccine" on.

I believe that the push to give it to the poor and downtrodden first is not coming from a place of virtue. We are dealing with the eugenics crowd here having control. Who can say the same shot that Pelosi got is going into your arm?

It’s not like the government hasn’t used unknowing people as test subjects before.
02-17-2021 10:32 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
We're just so much cattle to them.
02-17-2021 10:39 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
The “unknowns”, as Zuckerberg stated, are the reason I’m in no hurry to get in line and get jabbed.

Additionally, at least at this point, they are saying the “vaccine” doesn’t preclude someone from getting or transmitting it to someone else, only that it mitigates the severity. That mitigating the severity means that for the aged and those with other ailments, it could be a life saver,

But for the normal person who gets it and feels sh!tty for a few days, why would you roll the dice on DNA/RNA things that they just don’t know at this point?

Oh yeah, any surprise that Zuck squelches people asking the same questions that he obviously has........he’s one of those animals more equal than the others no doubt.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2021 10:41 AM by Crebman.)
02-17-2021 10:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.