Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dems bad week
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Dems bad week
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/14/its...tic-party/
Cuomo, Newsome, impeachment fiasco, admission Charlottesville thing was a lie, Lincoln project implosion.

Doesn't even mention the fiascos with Biden's press people and his policies.
02-14-2021 04:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Dems bad week
Here's another big "L" for the dems. They tried to say Brian Sidnick (capitol hill police) was killed by an insurrectionist with a fire extinguisher. Even Elvis got that PDF and posted a thread on it. Well, that was a lie. (Which some Trump members of this forum pointed out was likely untrue the day it was reported).

The NYT's has now retracted their story.

However, this story had everything to do with impeachment. Interesting read. (Unless you are a loser leftist, in which case it will simply further chafe your already scorched ass.

02-14-2021 04:22 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Cheaters and liars all
02-14-2021 04:24 PM
U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
(02-14-2021 04:22 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Here's another big "L" for the dems. They tried to say Brian Sidnick (capitol hill police) was killed by an insurrectionist with a fire extinguisher. Even Elvis got that PDF and posted a thread on it. Well, that was a lie. (Which some Trump members of this forum pointed out was likely untrue the day it was reported).

However, this story had everything to do with impeachment. Interesting read. (Unless you are a loser leftist, in which case it will simply further chafe your already scorched ass.

Post a link to the thread I started, or are you lying again?
02-14-2021 04:53 PM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
Here's another one on the local level
02-14-2021 04:55 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(02-14-2021 04:55 PM)solohawks Wrote:  Here's another one on the local level
Well that wasnt predictable at all

Bunch a effin loons

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
02-14-2021 05:06 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

Note that they originally claimed it was law enforcement officials when it was simply people "close" to the Capitol police.

Most NYT anonymous sources seem to be the compulsive liar Schiff or his staff.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2021 05:08 PM by bullet.)
02-14-2021 05:07 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(02-14-2021 04:53 PM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  
(02-14-2021 04:22 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Here's another big "L" for the dems. They tried to say Brian Sidnick (capitol hill police) was killed by an insurrectionist with a fire extinguisher. Even Elvis got that PDF and posted a thread on it. Well, that was a lie. (Which some Trump members of this forum pointed out was likely untrue the day it was reported).

My bad, it was Morkai and Teennis idiot with further moronic statements made by CommieTom. Well done steering clear of that one.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-914284.html
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2021 05:10 PM by UofMstateU.)
02-14-2021 05:08 PM
U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
(02-14-2021 05:08 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

My bad, it was Morkai and Teennis idiot with further moronic statements made by CommieTom. Well done steering clear of that one.

You should have your retraction printed at the bottom of CrimsonPhantoms next “Phantom Briefs” post.
02-14-2021 05:16 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
nobody is going to remember these things were fabrications. Pfft, people still think Eric Brown was a Gentle Giant who got shot by whitey after innocently putting his hands up and saying “Don’t shoot”.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2021 06:33 PM by CliftonAve.)
02-14-2021 06:32 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(02-14-2021 06:32 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  nobody is going to remember these things were fabrications. Pfft, people still think Eric Brown was a Gentle Giant who got shot by whitey after innocently putting his hands up and saying “Don’t shoot”.

Well some people will. But lots still believe that lie.

I still have to correct people on the conference realignment board who repeat lies about the 2010-11 conference moves.
02-14-2021 06:52 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Im not sure if it matters if Sicknick died from blunt force trauma or a reaction to being sprayed with Bear Mace. Either way his death was directly caused by those that stormed the Capitol and hopefully the perpetrators will be arrested and stand trial for his death.
02-14-2021 07:29 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(02-14-2021 07:29 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Im not sure if it matters if Sicknick died from blunt force trauma or a reaction to being sprayed with Bear Mace. Either way his death was directly caused by those that stormed the Capitol and hopefully the perpetrators will be arrested and stand trial for his death.

He did not have blunt force trauma. That was a NYT lie.

He was sprayed with some form of pepper spray. That may have had no effects on him after the immediate issue. He was fine after the riots settled down.

He may have suffered the stroke (presumable cause of death) from the stress and exhaustion of the previous day with no particular person responsible. Or it may have just been his time.

Your post assumes facts not in evidence. We know he didn't have blunt trauma. We don't know if the pepper spray made a difference. If it did, find and prosecute those people. But we don't know if anyone was responsible.
02-14-2021 08:47 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-14-2021 05:08 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

With the influx of loons and their hive mind talking points it's hard to keep them separate.
02-14-2021 09:02 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
I believe the moron CB posted a picture I’m sure he got off of Yahoo of the ‘perpetrator’. POS.

Think he will apologize?
02-14-2021 09:21 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(02-14-2021 08:47 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(02-14-2021 07:29 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Im not sure if it matters if Sicknick died from blunt force trauma or a reaction to being sprayed with Bear Mace. Either way his death was directly caused by those that stormed the Capitol and hopefully the perpetrators will be arrested and stand trial for his death.

He did not have blunt force trauma. That was a NYT lie.

He was sprayed with some form of pepper spray. That may have had no effects on him after the immediate issue. He was fine after the riots settled down.

He may have suffered the stroke (presumable cause of death) from the stress and exhaustion of the previous day with no particular person responsible. Or it may have just been his time.

Your post assumes facts not in evidence. We know he didn't have blunt trauma. We don't know if the pepper spray made a difference. If it did, find and prosecute those people. But we don't know if anyone was responsible.

We actually do know that his condition was NOT caused by the riot. Because they tried like hell to connect it to it. If there was a real connection, they would have presented it instead of lying about it. The fact the house managers didnt make the connection tells you there was none.
02-14-2021 09:23 PM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(02-14-2021 04:55 PM)solohawks Wrote:  Here's another one on the local level

So "defund the police" is now "fund the police".

radleftie Dems get everything so wrong.
02-15-2021 08:22 AM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
(02-14-2021 04:02 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/14/its...tic-party/
Cuomo, Newsome, impeachment fiasco, admission Charlottesville thing was a lie, Lincoln project implosion.

ah 'the federalist' well if an unbiased source like that says so it's GOTTA be true. 03-lmfao
02-15-2021 08:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(02-15-2021 08:26 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  
(02-14-2021 04:02 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/14/its...tic-party/

ah 'the federalist' well if an unbiased source like that says so it's GOTTA be true. 03-lmfao

Then post something that refutes any of what was posted.
02-15-2021 08:28 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(02-15-2021 08:28 AM)bearcat65 Wrote:  
(02-15-2021 08:26 AM)UofMemphis Wrote:  

Then post something that refutes any of what was posted.

He just did. Libtard opinion outweighs any facts. C'mon man.
02-15-2021 08:30 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.