WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Duluth weekend
Sup Offline
2nd String

I Root For: broncos
Duluth weekend
I see they are allowing some fans at Omaha and UND and just saw that the Columbus Blue jackets are now allowing some fans which means Miami should be as well . Has anybody heard if Michigan is thinking of allowing any fans at any arenas anytime soon ? 01-lauramac2
02-11-2021 02:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FortWorthRaider Offline
Banned

I Root For: New Mexico St.
RE: Duluth weekend
(02-11-2021 02:12 PM)Sup Wrote:  I see they are allowing some fans at Omaha and UND and just saw that the Columbus Blue jackets are now allowing some fans which means Miami should be as well . Has anybody heard if Michigan is thinking of allowing any fans at any arenas anytime soon ? 01-lauramac2

When it's safe they will. 03-hissyfit
02-11-2021 02:36 PM
Broncodan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Broncos!!
Thanks to Michigan’s governor Adolf Gretchen, it’s not gonna happen
02-11-2021 06:23 PM
Broncodan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Broncos!!
Lawson has been Duluth’s nemesis lately, let’s hope we can at least steal a split this weekend
02-11-2021 06:24 PM
FortWorthRaider Offline
Banned

(02-11-2021 06:23 PM)Broncodan Wrote:  Thanks to Michigan’s governor Adolf Gretchen, it’s not gonna happen

Bunch of morons want to spread death and blame the governor for not maxing out hospital capacities.
02-11-2021 07:09 PM
Advertisement

BaldingBroncoFan Offline
1st String

I Root For:
The Friday game is listed on the CBS Sports app on my Roku.
It let me log in after doing the Roku code thing and checking that my xfinity plan allows it. Worth looking in to.
02-11-2021 09:51 PM
Cocksman Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
(02-11-2021 06:24 PM)Broncodan Wrote:  Lawson has been Duluth’s nemesis lately, let’s hope we can at least steal a split this weekend

I have heard nothing from Hitmer on fans. We will be the 50th state to allow

From what I understand North Dakota will allow fans and of course they get to host the tourny.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2021 10:16 PM by Cocksman.)
02-11-2021 10:14 PM
Bronc33 Offline
1st String

(02-11-2021 10:14 PM)Cocksman Wrote:  
(02-11-2021 06:24 PM)Broncodan Wrote:  Lawson has been Duluth’s nemesis lately, let’s hope we can at least steal a split this weekend

From what I understand North Dakota will allow fans and of course they get to host the tourny.

I have a family member in Florida in the hospital right now because of this damn disease.

I'm glad our state is taking things slowly and being careful. Fans at sporting events is about as unimportant as it gets right now when people are dying every day. Priorities people......
02-12-2021 09:09 AM
Taz Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Broncos
There could be fans at Lawson if the university decided to allow it. Under the February 8th "guidelines" from MDHHS, arenas are allowed to re-open, but the capacity is greatly reduced and dependent on the size of the facility. Per MDHHS, the cap at Lawson would be 250. I think it's just too much of a hassle for them to decide the criteria for who they're going to let in. Students? Big dollar donors with season tickets? Non donor season ticket holders? General public? A mix? Too many variables, plus if the players are allowed to have a couple of family members in attendance, that's going to eat into that 250 person cap pretty quickly.

Edited to add the language from MDHHS:
"Venues abide by the following maximum capacity limitations:
At stadiums and arenas hosting sporting events as provided in section 6, up to 250 patrons may be gathered at venues with a seating capacity under 10,000, and up to 500 patrons may be gathered at venues with a seating capacity of over 10,000
;"
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2021 11:49 AM by Taz.)
02-12-2021 11:42 AM
Advertisement

FortWorthRaider Offline
Banned

(02-12-2021 09:09 AM)Bronc33 Wrote:  

I have a family member in Florida in the hospital right now because of this damn disease.

I'm glad our state is taking things slowly and being careful. Fans at sporting events is about as unimportant as it gets right now when people are dying every day. Priorities people......

This. ^
02-12-2021 11:56 AM
FortWorthRaider Offline
Banned

(02-12-2021 11:42 AM)Taz Wrote:  There could be fans at Lawson if the university decided to allow it. Under the February 8th "guidelines" from MDHHS, arenas are allowed to re-open, but the capacity is greatly reduced and dependent on the size of the facility. Per MDHHS, the cap at Lawson would be 250. I think it's just too much of a hassle for them to decide the criteria for who they're going to let in. Students? Big dollar donors with season tickets? Non donor season ticket holders? General public? A mix? Too many variables, plus if the players are allowed to have a couple of family members in attendance, that's going to eat into that 250 person cap pretty quickly.

At stadiums and arenas hosting sporting events as provided in section 6, up to 250 patrons may be gathered at venues with a seating capacity under 10,000, and up to 500 patrons may be gathered at venues with a seating capacity of over 10,000
;"

I've seen fans in Red Wings games as well.

Just easier to blame and hate on the woman leader, because...morons.
02-12-2021 11:57 AM
Cocksman Offline
1st String

(02-12-2021 11:56 AM)FortWorthRaider Wrote:  

This. ^

Go troll down in your political topics troll. We don’t like her because of her lack of data and just picking at a whim what’s open and not open and one day it’s open, then closed, then open. we’re talking about bronco hockey up here. Don’t go to the game if you don’t want to go
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2021 12:54 PM by Cocksman.)
02-12-2021 12:48 PM
Cocksman Offline
1st String

(02-12-2021 11:42 AM)Taz Wrote:  There could be fans at Lawson if the university decided to allow it. Under the February 8th "guidelines" from MDHHS, arenas are allowed to re-open, but the capacity is greatly reduced and dependent on the size of the facility. Per MDHHS, the cap at Lawson would be 250. I think it's just too much of a hassle for them to decide the criteria for who they're going to let in. Students? Big dollar donors with season tickets? Non donor season ticket holders? General public? A mix? Too many variables, plus if the players are allowed to have a couple of family members in attendance, that's going to eat into that 250 person cap pretty quickly.

;"

I agree the university could easily allow a small capacity. But with 3 home games left they can just kick the can to next season.
02-12-2021 12:59 PM
Advertisement

FortWorthRaider Offline
Banned

(02-12-2021 12:48 PM)Cocksman Wrote:  

This. ^

Go troll down in your political topics troll. We don’t like her because of her lack of data and just picking at a whim what’s open and not open and one day it’s open, then closed, then open. we’re talking about bronco hockey up here. Don’t go to the game if you don’t want to go

When he has nothing to answer because he was flat out wrong.
02-12-2021 01:04 PM
FortWorthRaider Offline
Banned

(02-12-2021 12:59 PM)Cocksman Wrote:  

;"

I agree the university could easily allow a small capacity. But with 3 home games left they can just kick the can to next season.

Oh NOW you agree? 03-lmfao

Quote:I have heard nothing from Hitmer on fans. We will be the 50th state to allow
02-12-2021 01:05 PM
Cocksman Offline
1st String

(02-12-2021 01:05 PM)FortWorthRaider Wrote:  

;"

Quote:I have heard nothing from Hitmer on fans. We will be the 50th state to allow
I just want people in the seats plane and simple (not filled to capacity) for people who want to go. Governor and school should allow. Not worth wmu’s time for 100 people as you’d have to have that many staff for 3 more home games. Now if you allow 1,000 now we’re open for business. Im not getting into it with a troll
02-12-2021 01:35 PM
Sup Offline
2nd String

I Root For: broncos
Hey guys i just asked a simple question , i do not want a debate on anything besides hockey on here please .

And as for me as well . I am hoping for a split . Go Broncos GO !! 04-rock
02-12-2021 02:17 PM
Advertisement

BroncoMinor Offline
All American

(02-12-2021 12:48 PM)Cocksman Wrote:  

This. ^

Agree on the sports part. We’ve certainly disagreed in the Trump threads. But, hockey thread is for hockey talk. Sports brings people of different politics & different backrounds together. Let’s keep it that way. GO BRONCOS!
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2021 02:22 PM by BroncoMinor.)
02-12-2021 02:21 PM
FortWorthRaider Offline
Banned

(02-12-2021 01:35 PM)Cocksman Wrote:  
(02-12-2021 01:05 PM)FortWorthRaider Wrote:  

;"

I just want people in the seats plane and simple (not filled to capacity) for people who want to go. Governor and school should allow. Not worth wmu’s time for 100 people as you’d have to have that many staff for 3 more home games. Now if you allow 1,000 now we’re open for business. Im not getting into it with a troll

YOU were the one blaming “Hitmer”, and the irony of someone with your id calling me a troll isn’t getting lost here.

I’ll be watching the game tonight and pulling for a win, dicksman.
02-12-2021 02:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.