Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Asher O’Hara
Bookmark and Share
ThunderDrunk304 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Marshall
Asher O’Hara
Anyone else surprised he’s transferring to an FCS school? Always thought he was a baller.
01-31-2021 06:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlueRaiderBoy Offline
All American

I Root For: MTSU
RE: Asher O’Hara
Loved watching O'Hara cause he could scramble like Fran Tarkenton, or Randall Cunningham; or a slower version of Michael Vick. But, he was not a polished passer; and had no clue how to stay in the pocket as a QB. Of course , MT had no blocking and no game plan either. Good Luck, Asher.
02-01-2021 01:10 PM
SpaceRaider Offline
All American

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
I don't know, but I am glad that our one fcs/1aa team on the 2021 schedule is Monmouth and not Sacramento State (and that is indicative of the crap show that MT football has become under Rick Stockstill and approved by Chris Massaro and Sidney McPhee).
02-01-2021 02:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SouthernMiss3613 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Southern Miss
He was/is a good QB and was definitely D1 quality. I wish we would have picked him up.
02-01-2021 03:18 PM
CardinalBlackTrojan Offline

I Root For: TROY
If he would've had a good QB coach, he could've lit it up. He'll be successful at Sacramento.

Looks like MTSU got a good replacement though with the NC State transfer QB... he just needs an O-Line.
02-01-2021 03:23 PM
Advertisement

SouthernMiss3613 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Southern Miss
Found this in an article.

O'Hara will join his brother Jace, who is transferring from the College of DuPage. 
02-01-2021 03:37 PM
Ewglenn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MTSU
(02-01-2021 03:23 PM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  If he would've had a good QB coach, he could've lit it up. He'll be successful at Sacramento.

Looks like MTSU got a good replacement though with the NC State transfer QB... he just needs an O-Line.

That’s the problem. My cousin works for NCST football and I asked him his thoughts on the kid. He said he is a solid pickup as long as he has a decent line to work with. Pressure causes him to make really bad decisions. I have a feeling that’s not going to go over well in the Boro.
02-02-2021 09:03 AM
Advertisement

SpaceRaider Offline
All American

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
(02-02-2021 09:03 AM)Ewglenn Wrote:  
(02-01-2021 03:23 PM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  If he would've had a good QB coach, he could've lit it up. He'll be successful at Sacramento.

That’s the problem. My cousin works for NCST football and I asked him his thoughts on the kid. He said he is a solid pickup as long as he has a decent line to work with. Pressure causes him to make really bad decisions. I have a feeling that’s not going to go over well in the Boro.

It appears that CRS has made at least an half-*ss effort to bring in some talent on the OL, but the problem is the same old, tired coaches. Having been a season ticket holder for 40+ years, and despising the whole Stockstill regime, I won't mind at all if it doesn't make any difference. We need to say good bye to this current staff and lack of success and no automatic contract extension gets us one more closer to the end of Rick Stockstill,
02-02-2021 12:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
Shame Stockstill and his staff didn't recruit others around him. AH was a one man wrecking crew at MT. If he would have had a decent OL and a few top WRs he could have been one of MT all time QBs.
02-02-2021 01:46 PM
rileylives Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall
Asher was a one man Marshall wrecking machine.

In the right system, he could be a monster.
02-04-2021 09:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.