Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fauci the narcissist
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Fauci the narcissist
We know what he had to say to keep his job.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...speak.html

"White House chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci joined Thursday's White House press briefing to address the current situation with COVID. Fauci said the Biden administration would "be completely open and honest" and decisions dealing with the pandemic will be "based on science and evidence" at the briefing hosted by White House press secretary Jen Psaki.

Asked if he feels less constrained dealing with the new administration, Fauci said: "The idea that you can get up here and talk about what you know, what the evidence, what the science is and know that's it, let the science speak, it is somewhat of a liberating feeling...."
01-21-2021 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Fauci the narcissist
Little **** needs to go to the house

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
01-21-2021 09:45 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Fauci the narcissist
Needs to work on throwing a baseball.
01-21-2021 10:49 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Little backstabbing turdweeble
01-21-2021 11:06 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Trump gives them a couple of vaccines and 3,000 people die today. At this rate Biden* the butcher will kill all of his voters by next election.
01-21-2021 11:20 PM
Advertisement

BatonRougeEscapee Offline
1st String

I Root For: GEAUX TIGERS &
(01-21-2021 11:20 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Trump gives them a couple of vaccines and 3,000 people die today. At this rate Biden* the butcher will kill all of his voters by next election.

That's not a problem for him
01-21-2021 11:35 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
I am having a hard time connecting all the dots....

In NYC - they had to postpone vaccines because they are running out. In California, they are throwing away doses because they cannot distribute them fast enough.

What am I missing?
01-22-2021 07:48 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
In Virginia we are prioritizing prisoners:

Quote:"Front-line essential workers include police officers, firefighters, childcare workers, pre-K-12 teachers and staff, food workers, grocery store workers, public transit workers, mail carriers, judges and inmates in correctional facilities."

http://www.pilotonline.com/coronavirus/v...story.html

I guess it makes sense, since they are reliable future Democratic voters.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021 07:57 AM by AdoptedMonarch.)
01-22-2021 07:57 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
15 times Fauci was wrong.
Quote:1.) Dr. Fauci says he warned Trump in January that the US was in real trouble but that is not what he said publicly.

In January Dr. Anthony Fauci told Newsmax TV that the United States “did not have to worry”about the coronavirus and that it was“not a major threat.”

2.) Dr. Fauci warned of an apocalyptic coronavirus pandemic — then just weeks later he compared the coronavirus to a bad flu.

3.) Dr. Fauci based all of his predictions on models the that were OFF BY MILLIONS and then later told reporters,“You can’t really rely on models.”

4.) On March 20th Dr. Fauci jumped in and during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine treatment for coronavirus “corrected” the president saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”

Exactly two weeks later hydroxychloroquine was deemed the most highly rated treatmentfor the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.

5.) Dr. Fauci pushed these garbage models every step of the way.

A month ago Dr. Fauci claimed 1 million to 2 million Americans would die from coronavirus. Then he said 100,000 to 200,000 Americans will die from the virus. Three weeks ago he agreed 81,766 Americans would die from the coronavirus. Then by that Wednesday Then by that Wednesday the experts cut the number of deaths to 60,415 projected deaths. to 60,415 projected deaths.

6.) On Easter Dr. Fauci suggested President Trump. should have shut down the economy in February… When the number of known cases in the US was around 100. Fauci later walked back his attacks.

7.) Dr. Fauci said cruises were OK on March 9th. That was a huge error.

8.) Dr. Fauci said malls, movies and gyms were OK on February 29th. That was another huge mistake.

9.) Dr. Fauci was wrong about the first coronavirus deaths in the country. Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx and the CDC were off by nearly a month. California officials revealed in Aprilthat a patient in Santa Clara died from coronavirus on February 6th not February 29th.

10.) Dr. Fauci and the CDC missed themillions and millions of US citizenswho had already contracted the coronavirus before the draconian lockdowns took place. Knowing this could have prevented the economic calamity.

11.) OnApril 15, 2020, Fauci endorses Tinder hookups, unbelievably.

12.) Dr. Fauci relied on corrupt W.H.O rulesto lock down the United States and destroy the US economy. Meanwhile, this delays the herd immunity that is needed to prevent a future outbreak of this deadly virus.

13.) Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the entire US economy. The Imperial model has since been confirmed as A COMPLETE FRAUD.

14.) Dr. Fauci warned that Georgia would see a surge in coronavirus cases and deaths by opening their economy too early.

He was wrong again– In fact the opposite happened.

15.) And on Tuesday during testimony Dr. Fauci told Dr. Rand Paul that opening the schools would not be a good idea.
01-22-2021 10:29 AM
Advertisement

No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
Farse-y is a sh*t weasel who has been playing partisan politics the whole time. It has been readily apparent that he's as much a rat as he looks. He's now also coming out saying that the virus has plateaued. What an amazing coincidence, right after Sniff got inaugurated.
01-22-2021 11:06 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(01-21-2021 11:06 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Little backstabbing turdweeble

He doesn't seem to understand he looks bad doubly. He backstabs his boss. He didn't have the backbone to stand up to his boss.
01-22-2021 11:19 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(01-22-2021 07:48 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  I am having a hard time connecting all the dots....

In NYC - they had to postpone vaccines because they are running out. In California, they are throwing away doses because they cannot distribute them fast enough.

What am I missing?

There are hundreds of locations and the vaccines have to be refrigerated.
Its a queueing problem with a perishable product. Some locations don't have enough customers and some have too many. Not easy to move customers or perishable product around.
01-22-2021 11:21 AM
No2rdame Offline
All American

(01-22-2021 11:19 AM)bullet Wrote:  
(01-21-2021 11:06 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Little backstabbing turdweeble

He doesn't seem to understand he looks bad doubly. He backstabs his boss. He didn't have the backbone to stand up to his boss.

Most weasels don't have backbones, but he doesn't care. Sniff will put him on a pedestal. He's already made him the face of America to the Chinese owned WHO.
01-22-2021 11:22 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Fauci has been wrong almost every step of the way. Trump's biggest mistake was probably listening to him, or certain giving him as big a stage as he his.

Fauci is probably a very competent public health bureaucrat. Unfortunately, that is probably the last thing you need heading up an emergency response effort. It's two totally different thought processes. The public health bureaucrat says, "OMG, it might not work, so don't try it." The emergency responder says, "OMG, it might work, so try it."

I've said many times on here that what we lack is an emergency response capability. So we always end up with bureaucrats running things and responses getting off on the back foot, until some emergency responders get involved. Hurricane, earthquake, wildfire, oil spill, medical emergency, you name it--we are always slow to get off the mark responding, because we have the wrong people responding.

The much ballyhooed, "Pandemic Response Roadmap," had virtually nothing about emergency response. It was all about playing traffic cop for all the bureaucracies that would try to get involved. I have the solution to that--none of them. Get some folks who know how to respond to emergencies, and let them figure it out.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021 11:25 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
01-22-2021 11:23 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(01-22-2021 11:23 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Fauci has been wrong almost every step of the way. Trump's biggest mistake was probably listening to him, or certain giving him as big a stage as he his.

Fauci is probably a very competent public health bureaucrat. Unfortunately, that is probably the last thing you need heading up an emergency response effort. It's two totally different thought processes. The public health bureaucrat says, "OMG, it might not work, so don't try it." The emergency responder says, "OMG, it might work, so try it."

I've said many times on here that what we lack is an emergency response capability. So we always end up with bureaucrats running things and responses getting off on the back foot, until some emergency responders get involved. Hurricane, earthquake, wildfire, oil spill, medical emergency, you name it--we are always slow to get off the mark responding, because we have the wrong people responding.

The much ballyhooed, "Pandemic Response Roadmap," had virtually nothing about emergency response. It was all about playing traffic cop for all the bureaucracies that would try to get involved. I have the solution to that--none of them. Get some folks who know how to respond to emergencies, and let them figure it out.

My wife's doctor was complaining to her that Fauci had never ever actually worked as a doctor. He's a bureaucrat. One of his complaints was Fauci's dissing the malaria drug. "Its been used by practicioners for 70 years!"
01-22-2021 11:53 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(01-22-2021 07:57 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  In Virginia we are prioritizing prisoners:

Quote:"Front-line essential workers include police officers, firefighters, childcare workers, pre-K-12 teachers and staff, food workers, grocery store workers, public transit workers, mail carriers, judges and inmates in correctional facilities."

I never trust anyone from Virginia. Ever. It is the most cucked state in America. The filth have destroyed the whole state. It's been gone for 50 years.

Yankee trash took it and destroyed it
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021 12:12 PM by shere khan.)
01-22-2021 12:11 PM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Hey, our governor can do the moonwalk. At least we've got that.
01-22-2021 12:14 PM
Advertisement

No2rdame Offline
All American

(01-22-2021 07:57 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  In Virginia we are prioritizing prisoners:

If isolation and masks work tell the prisoners to wear a mask and stay in their damn cells. Boom, problem solved.
01-22-2021 03:39 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

Now Fauci is ignoring science. He is now claiming that there is flexibility on when you can get the 2nd shot. Heard that on the news this evening.

Given his history on things like the mask, here's my interpretation:

Organizing a 2nd shot is hard. Biden is pushing for all the stock to be used instead of holding stock for the 2nd shot. Therefore lie and say it isn't important to get the 2nd shot as specified by the scientists who created the vaccine.
01-22-2021 09:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.