Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Just have to share .... & want to invite you all to enjoy as much as Card fans are
Pervis_Griffith Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisville
Just have to share .... & want to invite you all to enjoy as much as Card fans are
I want to extend an invitation to you all to join the Cardinal faithful in watching the implosion occurring roughly 60 miles to the east.

It has been a WONDERFUL college basketball season in the Commonwealth of Kentucky ... for those who support the red and black in Louisville.

Historically bad basketball is being played in Lexington ...

Calipari is showing that the national championship game melt down with Memphis, where the Tigers blew a 9 point lead with a little over 2 minutes to play, was not a one time fluke.

Last night the Kitty Cayuts had a 6 point lead with less than 2 minutes to play, against a Georgia program they had beaten 14 times in a row .... And the Bulldogs wound up winning at the buzzer.

03-nutkick

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Since the cayut fans love to hate Duke, and North Carolina, and Louisville, and since they have gone 0 and 4 against all ACC competition this season, I figured some of you may like to check out the serious angst 03-hissyfit destroying the souls of the big blue fans across the bluegrass and beyond. 03-puke

The Cayuts sit at 4 and 9. 04-cheers

They play 5 opponents of their next 6 games in the top 40. There's a decent chance that the cayuts will be 5 and 14, or 6 and 13 after this stretch.

02-13-banana

They are on pace for their WORST RECORD EVER. 04-bow

It.

Is.

Hilarious.

Peruse their free hoops board at rivals for a glimpse into the madness ...

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/forum...-forum.26/

I'll tell you ... schadenfreude is real, and it is fantastic. 04-rock

07-coffee3
01-21-2021 03:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

copycat Offline
Why ask why?

I Root For: Georgia Tech
RE: Just have to share .... & want to invite you all to enjoy as much as Card fans...
(01-21-2021 03:02 PM)Pervis_Griffith Wrote:  I'll tell you ... schadenfreude is real, and it is fantastic. 04-rock

07-coffee3

When GT lost to the powerhouses Georgia State and Mercer and turned around to beat Kentucky, you knew they had issues.
01-22-2021 12:58 PM
Pervis_Griffith Offline
All American

RE: Just have to share .... & want to invite you all to enjoy as much as Card fans...
(01-22-2021 12:58 PM)copycat Wrote:  
(01-21-2021 03:02 PM)Pervis_Griffith Wrote:  I'll tell you ... schadenfreude is real, and it is fantastic. 04-rock

07-coffee3

When GT lost to the powerhouses Georgia State and Mercer and turned around to beat Kentucky, you knew they had issues.

And this just adds to their misery. Cayut fans know GTech lost to Mercer and G-State. And this makes their loss to the Yellow Jackets that much harder to take. It's beautiful!

So ... thanks for tanking those two early games with the genius move of not practicing to start the year .... so you could 04-chairshot Calipari across the face when you played them. And you didn't "Georgia them at the buzzer". You led them comfortably throughout that game. 04-cheers

Many thanks.
01-22-2021 01:20 PM
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: Just have to share .... & want to invite you all to enjoy as much as Card fans are
UL fans...you guys might just win it all in chick hoops this year. Really nice team you have.
01-22-2021 03:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pervis_Griffith Offline
All American

(01-22-2021 03:14 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  UL fans...you guys might just win it all in chick hoops this year. Really nice team you have.

Thanks ... they're fun to watch. That was a good game last night -- Cuse is for real too. They pose some problems for sure.
01-22-2021 07:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.