RE: Good Seth Henigan article
Good stuff--thanks !
01-14-2021 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DallasTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Big game on Friday....the state championship. Here is an article from the DENTON RECORD CHRONICLE newspaper.

https://dentonrc.com/sports/ryan-focused...e_axXFH-sA
01-14-2021 11:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DallasTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I hope these articles and videos I have posted here have given everyone some good information on Seth, his father, Denton Ryan and Seth's team mates. Here is a story about Seth and his dad. After the game tomorrow, Seth heads to Memphis to enroll. You know what he looks like and have followed his senior year here on MemphisTigers.org. Give him a big welcome when you see him and maybe....just maybe..you can congratulate him on how he played in the Championship win over Cedar Park. I will post a separate thread on the game which should be broadcast on the Internet.

https://dentonrc.com/sports/one-last-rid...-UyOrDQ96s
01-14-2021 11:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tcountytigerfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(01-14-2021 11:32 PM)DallasTiger Wrote:  I hope these articles and videos I have posted here have given everyone some good information on Seth, his father, Denton Ryan and Seth's team mates. Here is a story about Seth and his dad. After the game tomorrow, Seth heads to Memphis to enroll. You know what he looks like and have followed his senior year here on MemphisTigers.org. Give him a big welcome when you see him and maybe....just maybe..you can congratulate him on how he played in the Championship win over Cedar Park. I will post a separate thread on the game which should be broadcast on the Internet.

Much appreciated DallasTiger!
01-15-2021 08:22 AM
Tiger Joe Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Mayhem
(01-14-2021 11:32 PM)DallasTiger Wrote:  I hope these articles and videos I have posted here have given everyone some good information on Seth, his father, Denton Ryan and Seth's team mates. Here is a story about Seth and his dad. After the game tomorrow, Seth heads to Memphis to enroll. You know what he looks like and have followed his senior year here on MemphisTigers.org. Give him a big welcome when you see him and maybe....just maybe..you can congratulate him on how he played in the Championship win over Cedar Park. I will post a separate thread on the game which should be broadcast on the Internet.

Thanks DT. I'm down the road here in H-Town and enjoy watching them. We met Seth and his father at the SMU game. Great kid. I'm really pulling for him. GTG
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2021 10:03 AM by Tiger Joe.)
01-15-2021 09:32 AM
MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

In a perfect world, Gunnell comes here and starts 2 years and is good enough to go pro. Hennigan would be able to redshirt a year, get some snaps as the backup in year 2, and be ready to roll as a RS Soph
01-15-2021 10:42 AM
Advertisement

covingtontiger Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
It will be very interesting to see the QB competition for our Tigers this year. I'm hoping that we can get by the Covid concerns and get in a full spring practice.
01-15-2021 11:12 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

(01-15-2021 10:42 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  In a perfect world, Gunnell comes here and starts 2 years and is good enough to go pro. Hennigan would be able to redshirt a year, get some snaps as the backup in year 2, and be ready to roll as a RS Soph

Parrish and Brown seem to be better than Henigan.
01-15-2021 06:23 PM
danny1 Offline
All American

(01-15-2021 06:23 PM)Stammers Wrote:  
(01-15-2021 10:42 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  In a perfect world, Gunnell comes here and starts 2 years and is good enough to go pro. Hennigan would be able to redshirt a year, get some snaps as the backup in year 2, and be ready to roll as a RS Soph

How so? More athletic? Maybe. Seth throws a great ball and maybe, most importantly, is an incredible student of the game. His intelligence and knowledge of the game and complexities are going to make him "Brady White like." And, that complement is not meant to take away from his physical tools. Kid is a flat out competitor too. I would not count him out as a future starter.
01-16-2021 01:20 PM
Advertisement

Stammers Offline
Legend

(01-16-2021 01:20 PM)danny1 Wrote:  

How so? More athletic? Maybe. Seth throws a great ball and maybe, most importantly, is an incredible student of the game. His intelligence and knowledge of the game and complexities are going to make him "Brady White like." And, that complement is not meant to take away from his physical tools. Kid is a flat out competitor too. I would not count him out as a future starter.

For 2 years we had to listen to a few posters tell us that White's brain was responsible for all those 40 plus yard runs by Henderson, Pollard and Gainwell, which of course, went the way of the dodo bird this year. What are you basing his Brady Whitness on and why would you say that neither Parrish or Brown have the same qualities? I can look at both and say that they have D'Eriq King like qualities.

Brown was on a team that won 2 state titles before enrolling here. Both were rated higher, both have stronger arms, both are better athletes, and both have already spent at least a year on a D1 campus.

All of what you two are saying might be true; but when I look at highlights, Parrish and Brown look superior. I also think that based on their superior arm strength and athleticism, both have a higher ceiling.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2021 05:06 PM by Stammers.)
01-16-2021 05:05 PM
jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
(01-16-2021 05:05 PM)Stammers Wrote:  

For 2 years we had to listen to a few posters tell us that White's brain was responsible for all those 40 plus yard runs by Henderson, Pollard and Gainwell, which of course, went the way of the dodo bird this year. What are you basing his Brady Whitness on and why would you say that neither Parrish or Brown have the same qualities? I can look at both and say that they have D'Eriq King like qualities.

Brown was on a team that won 2 state titles before enrolling here. Both were rated higher, both have stronger arms, both are better athletes, and both have already spent at least a year on a D1 campus.

All of what you two are saying might be true; but when I look at highlights, Parrish and Brown look superior. I also think that based on their superior arm strength and athleticism, both have a higher ceiling.

WHITNESS ? SMH---yeah White is white---what of it ?
01-16-2021 05:45 PM
memphisike Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
Ike wants the best Q.B. starting, it seems we'll have a couple of options, nice problem to have. The coach's
Main responsibility is making sure the right Dude is running the offense.
These Dudes are all great athletes, don't be surprised to see a couple playing a different position.
There was a time when penn state's linebackers were recruited as q.b. but got beat out and became backers.
01-16-2021 10:20 PM
Stammers Offline
Legend

(01-16-2021 05:45 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  
(01-16-2021 05:05 PM)Stammers Wrote:  

WHITNESS ? SMH---yeah White is white---what of it ?

You are the gold standard of dumb.
01-17-2021 08:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.