Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nashville "Bombing" - Directed Energy Weapon Caught on Camera BEFORE Explosion!
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Nashville "Bombing" - Directed Energy Weapon Caught on Camera BEFORE Explosion!
This borders on Tinfoil hat stuff.....

UPDATED: Now "National Defense Airspace"

UPDATED 6:01 PM EST see bottom -- Security camera video from Nashville, TN shows what appears to be a Directed Energy Weapon coming down out of the sky and burning the AT&T Data Center location just seconds BEFORE a massive explosion erupted. We have the video!

Before we go farther, you need to understand that the AT&T data center in Nashville, TN, which is where this explosion took place, is an absolutely CRITICAL piece of United States communications infrastructure. It is a primary hub for VoIP traffic (Voice Over Internet Protocol) and is a primary data collection center used by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) to intercept telephone calls and keep stored copies of those phone calls.

The map below shows how few such centers exist, and the critical location of the Nashville Center relative to the rest of the system:

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php...SBmhP0xz0A
12-27-2020 07:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: Nashville "Bombing" - Directed Energy Weapon Caught on Camera BEFORE Explosion!
That video is interesting.
12-27-2020 07:43 AM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
RE: Nashville "Bombing" - Directed Energy Weapon Caught on Camera BEFORE Exp...
I thought the NSA data collection center was in Utah or the primary one at least.
12-27-2020 07:44 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(12-27-2020 07:44 AM)Jugnaut Wrote:  I thought the NSA data collection center was in Utah or the primary one at least.

That is the permanent federal storage facility. I think the NSA piggybacks fiber in those facilities then it goes to Utah or something like that. There are a bunch of videos on it.
12-27-2020 08:08 AM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
RE: Nashville "Bombing" - Directed Energy Weapon Caught on Camera BEFORE Explosion!
I saw "War of the worlds". That was just the martians sending down people to drive their machines that are buried under the ground.
12-27-2020 10:48 AM
Unionman76 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
Light from the blast, then the smoke rises

Think
12-27-2020 11:56 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Interesting..but..I call fabrics.
12-27-2020 12:09 PM
Advertisement

DavidSt Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
More from conspiracy theory nutcases. They put videos out there the same thing that happened for the wildfire in California that destroyed the town of Paradise that was deadly. I do think we need to stop posting these things and ignore the nutcases behind these conspiracy theory videos.
12-27-2020 02:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(12-27-2020 02:32 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  More from conspiracy theory nutcases. They put videos out there the same thing that happened for the wildfire in California that destroyed the town of Paradise that was deadly. I do think we need to stop posting these things and ignore the nutcases behind these conspiracy theory videos.

Video courtesy of local news station WKRN-TV 03-lmfao

12-27-2020 02:39 PM
450bench Offline

A liberal calling to ban videos from nutcases? The irony from you people is unreal. If you ban nutcases, there won’t be any liberals. I’m in.
12-27-2020 03:31 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(12-27-2020 11:56 AM)Unionman76 Wrote:  Light from the blast, then the smoke rises

Think

Light from a blast streaming in a thin line up into the air? Think.

I don't think what the speaker in the video is implying is true but neither do I think that an explosion would cast off a thin straight line of light.
12-27-2020 03:31 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(12-27-2020 03:31 PM)450bench Wrote:  A liberal calling to ban videos from nutcases? The irony from you people is unreal. If you ban nutcases, there won’t be any liberals. I’m in.

Best to put that one on ignore.
12-27-2020 03:36 PM
450bench Offline

(12-27-2020 03:36 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(12-27-2020 03:31 PM)450bench Wrote:  A liberal calling to ban videos from nutcases? The irony from you people is unreal. If you ban nutcases, there won’t be any liberals. I’m in.

Best to put that one on ignore.

Nah, but it is like watching a train wreck.
12-27-2020 03:39 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
That is odd, but Im not sure Id immediately conclude energy beam. I mean, wouldnt something like a Hellfire missile traveling through cold air make a similar vapor track? You obviously wouldnt see the firing drone due to the clouds. That said, I have no idea what that is in the video, but this just seems like a low tech lone wolf action to me so far.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2020 02:38 AM by Attackcoog.)
12-27-2020 03:43 PM
former guest Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
(12-27-2020 03:31 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(12-27-2020 11:56 AM)Unionman76 Wrote:  Light from the blast, then the smoke rises

Think

Light from a blast streaming in a thin line up into the air? Think.

I don't think what the speaker in the video is implying is true but neither do I think that an explosion would cast off a thin straight line of light.

My first thought is it was something on top of the RV (AC unit maybe?), or even the top of whatever was holding the explosive, going ballistic from the blast that just happened below it. Leaving a vapor trail may be due to this being an infra-red camera since the blast happened prior to sunrise - that would make it appear like a vapor trail as it would have been hot. It was then followed by the smoke from the explosion. The interesting question to me would be: where did it come down and was there any damage from it?
12-28-2020 12:21 AM
Dak10 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ron Paul
Not an energy weapon. As former guest said, privacy something shooting off from
Initial explosion incredibly fast. Just guessing after reading up and having been exactly where that explosion was numerous times, it’s an NSA facility and dude targeted them. We will never hear that real story though. He will be painted as a 5G conspiracy loon. Too late at night to go into everything, but this link does a good job explaining the NSA assumption.

https://twitter.com/kr3at/status/1342596...27456?s=21

Drove from one side of Tennessee to the other on the 26th. ATM’s were down, gas stations and other places were cash only and I didn’t have cell phone service for 300 miles. Crazy what he pulled off. His message also says different things played backwards and he also had the song Downtown playing. Succeeded at only killing himself. He didn’t get caught. Crazy he pulled that off.
12-28-2020 02:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.