Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Chadwell ESPNU Interview
Bookmark and Share
Cajuns1 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Louisiana
Chadwell ESPNU Interview
Or maybe we should start calling him Duckwell.

For a guy who complains about never gettin respect, I just caught the tail-end of an ESPNU radio interview with him.

- Referred to us as "Lafayette" while the radio hosts referred to us as Louisiana multiple times.

- When asked about his thoughts about the championship game being cancelled: "Well there should be some caveat in the rules that say the team who beat the other team in the regular season would be named Conference Champions."

- Finished comment by saying: "They can call us co-champions on paper, but we know and the entire country knows who the 'real' champions of the Sun Belt are."

This dude is a total clown.
12-23-2020 02:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SouthernMiss3613 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Chadwell ESPNU Interview
(12-23-2020 02:57 PM)Cajuns1 Wrote:  Or maybe we should start calling him Duckwell.

For a guy who complains about never gettin respect, I just caught the tail-end of an ESPNU radio interview with him.

- Referred to us as "Lafayette" while the radio hosts referred to us as Louisiana multiple times.

- When asked about his thoughts about the championship game being cancelled: "Well there should be some caveat in the rules that say the team who beat the other team in the regular season would be named Conference Champions."

- Finished comment by saying: "They can call us co-champions on paper, but we know and the entire country knows who the 'real' champions of the Sun Belt are."

What was wrong with what he said besides the Lafayette part?
12-23-2020 03:07 PM
Cajuns1 Offline
Bench Warmer

(12-23-2020 03:07 PM)SouthernMiss3613 Wrote:  
(12-23-2020 02:57 PM)Cajuns1 Wrote:  Or maybe we should start calling him Duckwell.

Well, for one they’re not “conference champions.” They ducked us, so they shouldn’t be claiming that title. Co-championship gets him half a ring.
12-23-2020 03:13 PM
SouthernMiss3613 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Southern Miss
(12-23-2020 03:13 PM)Cajuns1 Wrote:  

Well, for one they’re not “conference champions.” They ducked us, so they shouldn’t be claiming that title. Co-championship gets him half a ring.

From an outsider's perspective they did beat y'all at UL this season and do you really think they ducked y'all? They put it all on the line and scheduled a juggernaut in BYU with a 1st round QB and NFL size lines. If anything playing UL again would have given them more of a case to jump Cincinnati.
12-23-2020 03:23 PM
OsageJ Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
Well according to conf. You are right so that is how they will be referred to. Of course they did beat you head to head so that team considers themselves as champs. If rolls were reversed you would too. Besides how is it ok for you to miss a game because of covid but its not for Coastal....lol...hypocrites.
12-23-2020 03:24 PM
Cajuns1 Offline
Bench Warmer

(12-23-2020 03:24 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  Well according to conf. You are right so that is how they will be referred to. Of course they did beat you head to head so that team considers themselves as champs. If rolls were reversed you would too. Besides how is it ok for you to miss a game because of covid but its not for Coastal....lol...hypocrites.

Funny, the team that couldn’t play due to one coach testing positive shows up four days later, maskless, in the stands, to trash talk App players. And how many conference games has UL cancelled due to COVID issues on our end?
12-23-2020 03:31 PM
Advertisement

Louisiana99 Offline
All American

Did he complain about the conference championship game rules before the season? If they would have lost to Troy would they have been ok with the conference just declaring us champions? Since we had the “better” loss?
12-23-2020 03:41 PM
OsageJ Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(12-23-2020 03:31 PM)Cajuns1 Wrote:  
(12-23-2020 03:24 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  Well according to conf. You are right so that is how they will be referred to. Of course they did beat you head to head so that team considers themselves as champs. If rolls were reversed you would too. Besides how is it ok for you to miss a game because of covid but its not for Coastal....lol...hypocrites.

Funny, the team that couldn’t play due to one coach testing positive shows up four days later, maskless, in the stands, to trash talk App players. And how many conference games has UL cancelled due to COVID issues on our end?

Contact tracing...that's what got us...we were told. But I do love conspiracy theorists. Man the county is living off of it....lol.
12-23-2020 03:44 PM
Louisiana99 Offline
All American

Also what kind of idiot doesn’t respond by saying “ nobody wanted to play that game more than us, we would have loved another chance to beat another ranked team to prove it on the field that we belong in the NY6 or playoffs but unfortunately that opportunity was taken away from us by COVID but other people have lost a lot more than that, so you have to have some perspective in these situations, after all it’s just a game”

Not this other sht coming out his mouth.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2020 03:56 PM by Louisiana99.)
12-23-2020 03:55 PM
rokamortis Offline
All American

I Root For: Coastal
There's only 1 thing that will make Louisiana fans feel better.

[Image: Sensitive_Skin_product_page_0_0.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2020 04:15 PM by rokamortis.)
12-23-2020 04:08 PM
Usajags Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
Might be a little rivalry growing between the Cajuns and Coastal. Chadwell taking some notes from the Ol Ball Coach and talking smack about another conference team. In the end, it just makes the conference more fun and more exciting. 04-cheers
12-23-2020 04:17 PM
Advertisement

Louisiana99 Offline
All American

(12-23-2020 04:17 PM)Usajags Wrote:  Might be a little rivalry growing between the Cajuns and Coastal. Chadwell taking some notes from the Ol Ball Coach and talking smack about another conference team. In the end, it just makes the conference more fun and more exciting. 04-cheers

Unfortunately I think they are the team in the east we don’t play next year but please god let us both get back to the championship
12-23-2020 04:22 PM
Pounce FTW Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU - MU - AU
Maybe from now on, we should only have a conference championship game if it seems like we need one. We can just poll "the entire country" and if they already know who the real champs are, we can just cancel it.

(FWIW, I love the awesome season Coastal had this year and think it's a shame they lost the chance to be outright champions, just as much as it's a shame Louisiana missed the opportunity for revenge and their own outright title. Just another COVID asterisk for the year...)
12-23-2020 05:54 PM
ragin4u Offline
WOKE AF

I Root For: Louisiana & Magat Tears

A midseason FCS game and the CCG? Totally the same thing, right? GTFO.
Chadwhine Bitchwell is a straight freaking clown. If CC fans embrace his shtick, they are freaking clowns too. That cry baby wanted to cancel a conference game.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2020 06:07 PM by ragin4u.)
12-23-2020 06:06 PM
AppYosef Offline
2nd String

I Root For: App State
(12-23-2020 03:13 PM)Cajuns1 Wrote:  

Someone from southern miss Should understand the ducking terminology after deciding it was too unsafe to play app during a non hurricane even after the potential for the game to be played at their place... go away
12-23-2020 06:13 PM
Saint3333 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: App State
LA Techs coach had the over at 48, knew they were going to get killed, challenged that call.
12-23-2020 06:13 PM
Advertisement

Cajuns1 Offline
Bench Warmer

Oh look, UTSA head coach tested positive for COVID, yet the bowl game is still being played.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2020 06:45 PM by Cajuns1.)
12-23-2020 06:44 PM
Coastal12 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Coastal
(12-23-2020 06:44 PM)Cajuns1 Wrote:  Oh look, UTSA head coach tested positive for COVID, yet the bowl game is still being played.

Louisiana has the softest fan base in the belt.
12-23-2020 06:51 PM
OsageJ Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(12-23-2020 06:06 PM)ragin4u Wrote:  

Chadwhine Bitchwell is a straight freaking clown. If CC fans embrace his shtick, they are freaking clowns too. That cry baby wanted to cancel a conference game.

Are you sweetums gonna cry about this all year. Dang and you talk about anybody else crying. Boo boo....lol. Coach was wrong about the Troy game. Perhaps his team got Covid at the wrong time. But that's ok....here is some tissue.
12-23-2020 07:25 PM
Cajuns1 Offline
Bench Warmer

(12-23-2020 07:25 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  
(12-23-2020 06:06 PM)ragin4u Wrote:  

Are you sweetums gonna cry about this all year. Dang and you talk about anybody else crying. Boo boo....lol. Coach was wrong about the Troy game. Perhaps his team got Covid at the wrong time. But that's ok....here is some tissue.

Yeah. We will. Cuz they ducked us.
12-23-2020 07:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.