RE: We are a football school now
Eh till we lose 2 in a row...
12-22-2020 06:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stammers Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(12-22-2020 06:27 AM)ImaTiger Wrote:  Eh till we lose 2 in a row...

Lose 2 in a row? How about when we lose none in a row? We have psychos that want our coach fired because they aren't pleased with how we are winning.

We have a couple of psychos who say that Silverfield will be defined by next season when he doesn't have White. Never mind that he doesn't have Lynch, Avery, Miller, White, Henderson, Pollard, Gibson, Taylor, Coxie, or Gainwell.

We have fans who have had Christmas ruined by the two 4* players who committed yesterday.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020 07:24 AM by Stammers.)
12-22-2020 07:23 AM
jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
(12-22-2020 07:23 AM)Stammers Wrote:  

Lose 2 in a row? How about when we lose none in a row? We have psychos that want our coach fired because they aren't pleased with how we are winning.

We have a couple of psychos who say that Silverfield will be defined by next season when he doesn't have White. Never mind that he doesn't have Lynch, Avery, Miller, White, Henderson, Pollard, Gibson, Taylor, Coxie, or Gainwell.

We have fans who have had Christmas ruined by the two 4* players who committed yesterday.

....nor does he have Middleton-Bruce-Simpson-Butler-Williams-Sparkman-Patterson-X-Gray-...or Namath-Dorsett-Brown-Maynard. All teams lose players.....but he has 2 stickers--that's the important thing.
12-22-2020 07:36 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

(12-22-2020 07:36 AM)jsw3ent Wrote:  

....nor does he have Middleton-Bruce-Simpson-Butler-Williams-Sparkman-Patterson-X-Gray-...or Namath-Dorsett-Brown-Maynard. All teams lose players.....but he has 2 stickers--that's the important thing.

Which was right about the last time you accomplished something noteworthy, which earned you a gold star for learning how to tie your shoes. So sorry that 8-3 and the best recruiting class in our history will ruin your Christmas.

He doesn't have any of those players and he will still be 8-3. Poor Twinkletoes will probably eat Drano crystals to celebrate.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020 07:47 AM by Stammers.)
12-22-2020 07:46 AM
Advertisement

jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

(12-22-2020 07:46 AM)Stammers Wrote:  

Which was right about the last time you accomplished something noteworthy, which earned you a gold star for learning how to tie your shoes. So sorry that 8-3 and the best recruiting class in our history will ruin your Christmas.

He doesn't have any of those players and he will still be 8-3. Poor Twinkletoes will probably eat Drano crystals to celebrate.

Cincinnati / Coastal- Doesn't have any of those players either.

Why would our best recruiting class in history ruin my CHRISTmas ?--I am a MEMPHIS TIGER fan.
12-22-2020 08:07 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-22-2020 08:10 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

(12-22-2020 08:07 AM)jsw3ent Wrote:  

Why would our best recruiting class in history ruin my CHRISTmas ?--I am a MEMPHIS TIGER fan.

THE FACTS
- Probable 8-3 record, at worst 7-4
- The UCF jinx...ended
- The Navy road jinx...ended
- The bowl jinx...hopefully ended
- No Gainwell, Coxie, Hart, Pop Williams
- The greatest recruiting class in our history on the way

None of this meets the gold standard for someone who dropped out of grade school when he was 8 years old. Poor miserable Twinkletoes.

Quote:Cincinnati / Coastal- Doesn't have any of those players either.

This is your chance to be a hero, but it will be a challenge like none you've ever faced before. Naming football players from 40 years ago, and your etch-a-sketch and crayons aren't going to be good enough this time.

We lost 89.5% of our offense from last year. How much did Cincinnati and Coastal Carolina lose from last year? Let's see if Twinkletoes can pull it off.
12-22-2020 08:28 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

(12-22-2020 08:10 AM)shere khan Wrote:  

Getting the commitments from the two 4* guys out of Michigan was a Christmas destroying disaster for the 3 of you. The pain you are feeling is real.
12-22-2020 08:31 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(12-22-2020 08:31 AM)Stammers Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 07:23 AM)Stammers Wrote:  Lose 2 in a row? How about when we lose none in a row? We have psychos that want our coach fired because they aren't pleased with how we are winning.

Getting the commitments from the two 4* guys out of Michigan was a Christmas destroying disaster for the 3 of you. The pain you are feeling is real.

your an awful troll, havent i taught you anything over these years.

im so disappointed. this is not how you do it. i like you stammers so im not going to drop the hammer on you.

03-no
12-22-2020 08:46 AM
Advertisement

hsvtiger Offline
All American

I Root For: Tina

You keep showing your true colors with your sticker complaints. You will NEVER give Silverfield a fair assessment or chance.
12-22-2020 08:55 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

(12-22-2020 08:46 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 07:36 AM)jsw3ent Wrote:  ....nor does he have Middleton-Bruce-Simpson-Butler-Williams-Sparkman-Patterson-X-Gray-...or Namath-Dorsett-Brown-Maynard. All teams lose players.....but he has 2 stickers--that's the important thing.

im so disappointed. this is not how you do it. i like you stammers so im not going to drop the hammer on you.

03-no

Your zoom meetings with Twinkletoes and Tinkerbell must be epic.
12-22-2020 08:56 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(12-22-2020 08:56 AM)Stammers Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 08:46 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 07:46 AM)Stammers Wrote:  Which was right about the last time you accomplished something noteworthy, which earned you a gold star for learning how to tie your shoes. So sorry that 8-3 and the best recruiting class in our history will ruin your Christmas.

03-no

Your zoom meetings with Twinkletoes and Tinkerbell must be epic.
see i even left you a low hanger with your instead of you're and you missed it.

just stop, you arent cut out for it.

[Image: 548b0c7af7f5f388fcd0220a86701bfd.gif]
12-22-2020 09:18 AM
jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

(12-22-2020 07:23 AM)Stammers Wrote:  Lose 2 in a row? How about when we lose none in a row? We have psychos that want our coach fired because they aren't pleased with how we are winning.

Again I ask---as a TIGER fan---why would good news for the TIGERS destroy my CHRISTmas ?
12-22-2020 09:20 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(12-22-2020 09:20 AM)jsw3ent Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 07:36 AM)jsw3ent Wrote:  ....nor does he have Middleton-Bruce-Simpson-Butler-Williams-Sparkman-Patterson-X-Gray-...or Namath-Dorsett-Brown-Maynard. All teams lose players.....but he has 2 stickers--that's the important thing.

Again I ask---as a TIGER fan---why would good news for the TIGERS destroy my CHRISTmas ?

the only thing that would destroy my Christmas having to freeze my arse off in the rain on Dec 23 at the Cramton bowl in the gump.

03-no 03-no 03-no
12-22-2020 09:59 AM
Advertisement

jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

(12-22-2020 09:59 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 09:20 AM)jsw3ent Wrote:  
(12-22-2020 07:46 AM)Stammers Wrote:  Which was right about the last time you accomplished something noteworthy, which earned you a gold star for learning how to tie your shoes. So sorry that 8-3 and the best recruiting class in our history will ruin your Christmas.

the only thing that would destroy my Christmas having to freeze my arse off in the rain on Dec 23 at the Cramton bowl in the gump.

03-no 03-no 03-no

LOL
12-22-2020 10:23 AM
Tiger46 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Tigers
When we were admitted to the Big East and it became the American I predicted that we would win a title in football before basketball, based on the coaches we had at the time.
12-22-2020 10:24 AM
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
(12-22-2020 08:55 AM)hsvtiger Wrote:  

You keep showing your true colors with your sticker complaints. You will NEVER give Silverfield a fair assessment or chance.

I think the stickers are a cheap, virtue-signaling, divisive bullsh*t, but I can separate that out from his performance on the sideline and the practice field.
He gets a B+ for this year in my mind.
12-22-2020 10:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
(12-22-2020 10:24 AM)Tiger46 Wrote:  When we were admitted to the Big East and it became the American I predicted that we would win a title in football before basketball, based on the coaches we had at the time.

I used to be with you, but the CFP has demonstrated that they will not allow it. So it's BBall or nothing, until we get picked up by the BigXII or something similar.
12-22-2020 10:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.