12-20-2020 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Unionman76 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Fans no longer allowed in field house or FEF
Tigers Basketball Fans:

Due to the anticipated health directives, and in coordination with Shelby County Health Department and FedExForum, Memphis Athletics will not host fans at FedExForum or Elma Roane Fieldhouse at this time. This will prevent fans from attending the following games:
1. Men’s Basketball vs. Tulsa - Monday, December 21 at 7 P.M. sponsored by Kroger. Please watch on ESPN2.
2. Men’s Basketball vs. South Florida - Tuesday, December 29 at 8 P.M. sponsored by Regional One Health. Please watch on ESPNU or ESPN2.
3. Women’s Basketball vs. Houston - Tuesday, December 22 at 12 P.M. Please watch on ESPN+.
4. Women’s Basketball vs SMU - Wednesday, January 6 at 6:30 P.M. Please watch on ESPN+.
Games will be played without fans until further notice. Information about future games will be announced in the coming weeks. We look forward to welcoming fans back when it is safe to do so.

As stated previously, Memphis Athletics will offer fans options to donate, credit, or refund any single game, mini-plan or season tickets affected for the 2020-2021 season. Credit and refund options will be provided for fans to choose from at the conclusion of the season.

We realize this year has been a challenging one for all of us and we appreciate your patience and understanding. We look forward to the day when we can return to a venue filled with Tiger Blue.
12-20-2020 11:22 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

(12-20-2020 11:22 AM)Unionman76 Wrote:  Tigers Basketball Fans:

Due to the anticipated health directives, and in coordination with Shelby County Health Department and FedExForum, Memphis Athletics will not host fans at FedExForum or Elma Roane Fieldhouse at this time. This will prevent fans from attending the following games:
1. Men’s Basketball vs. Tulsa - Monday, December 21 at 7 P.M. sponsored by Kroger. Please watch on ESPN2.
2. Men’s Basketball vs. South Florida - Tuesday, December 29 at 8 P.M. sponsored by Regional One Health. Please watch on ESPNU or ESPN2.
3. Women’s Basketball vs. Houston - Tuesday, December 22 at 12 P.M. Please watch on ESPN+.
4. Women’s Basketball vs SMU - Wednesday, January 6 at 6:30 P.M. Please watch on ESPN+.
Games will be played without fans until further notice. Information about future games will be announced in the coming weeks. We look forward to welcoming fans back when it is safe to do so.

As stated previously, Memphis Athletics will offer fans options to donate, credit, or refund any single game, mini-plan or season tickets affected for the 2020-2021 season. Credit and refund options will be provided for fans to choose from at the conclusion of the season.

We realize this year has been a challenging one for all of us and we appreciate your patience and understanding. We look forward to the day when we can return to a venue filled with Tiger Blue.

5. During the pandemic, it is crucial to completely eliminate the very real and dangerous risk of the public spending even one dollar of disposable income outside of Walmart, Costco, big ticket grocery stores, liquor stores or on lottery tickets. *Remember; we are all in this together!

*With the exception of policiticians and bureaucrats; who are still being paid.
12-20-2020 12:12 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
This is a democrat response to show you people who owns Memphis. Shut up and like it. It's the new normal.
12-20-2020 01:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TIGERBUDDY Offline
All American

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
(12-20-2020 01:14 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  This is a democrat response to show you people who owns Memphis. Shut up and like it. It's the new normal.

02-13-banana It is not just Memphis. Look at Los Angeles, NYC. etc. etc. This is just the warm up for the future domination of all people to the global govt. It will be like China if we don't stop it immediately but we have to fight most democrats in government along with all of the outside global forces to accomplish it.
12-20-2020 01:34 PM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
on goodie, the miserables are here to talk politics on a sports board! (for like the 10,000th time)
12-20-2020 01:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tigerx3 Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-20-2020 01:14 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  This is a democrat response to show you people who owns Memphis. Shut up and like it. It's the new normal.

Good job escalating dissension.

Because Tennesseans have chosen individualism over public safety Tennessee is the number one Covid rate hotspot in the country. And starting in Memphis as you head East the positive rate increases.

Politicizing a public health crisis is so productive.

The UK (country not the university) has identified a new Covid variant that is 70% more infectious than the first wave. We need time to get the state/country/world vaccinated.
12-20-2020 03:01 PM
Advertisement

Tigerx3 Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-20-2020 01:34 PM)TIGERBUDDY Wrote:  

02-13-banana It is not just Memphis. Look at Los Angeles, NYC. etc. etc. This is just the warm up for the future domination of all people to the global govt. It will be like China if we don't stop it immediately but we have to fight most democrats in government along with all of the outside global forces to accomplish it.

Even in jest don’t encourage the mindset.
12-20-2020 03:04 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
(12-20-2020 03:01 PM)Tigerx3 Wrote:  

Because Tennesseans have chosen individualism over public safety Tennessee is the number one Covid rate hotspot in the country. And starting in Memphis as you head East the positive rate increases.

The UK (country not the university) has identified a new Covid variant that is 70% more infectious than the first wave. We need time to get the state/country/world vaccinated.

It's good the covid vaccine works differently than the flu vaccines or the variants would not be dissuaded from infecting their hosts.

Baltimore Ravens testing earlier this month found 4 variants in their one team.

“Based on information provided by the NFL, we have learned that we had at least four unique strains of COVID-19 in our facility,” Cass said. “Three of the four were stopped and not spread within our organization. Unfortunately, the fourth was a highly-contagious strain and spread throughout our organization.”

Cass said the team has taken the virus “very, very seriously” since the beginning of the season and developed a protocol with the health and safety of every organization in mind.

“Throughout the season, the NFL has updated the protocol to reflect new knowledge about the coronavirus and its spread,” Cass said. “We believe in the protocol and made every effort to adhere to it. We strive not only to “play like a Raven” but also to “comply like a Raven.”

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/12/0...statement/
12-20-2020 03:14 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs

Thanks, Karen, for you input.
12-20-2020 03:42 PM
Advertisement

PennyWise Offline
2nd String

(12-20-2020 03:42 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  

Good original response there HHT...name calling and the blame game works so well
12-20-2020 05:23 PM
geosnooker2000 Online
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
(12-20-2020 05:23 PM)PennyWise Wrote:  

Good original response there HHT...name calling and the blame game works so well

I think it's very creative, turning the (for some stupid reason) pejorative term "Karen" around on a liberal, since they are the ones that started this ish. What I find objectionable is, how do all of you "woke" individuals who decided that was a cute "borrow" to turn into a pronoun think that makes all the ladies and girls who are actually named Karen feel? Shame on you each and every one.
12-20-2020 05:33 PM
k2tigers Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
(12-20-2020 05:33 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  

I think it's very creative, turning the (for some stupid reason) pejorative term "Karen" around on a liberal, since they are the ones that started this ish. What I find objectionable is, how do all of you "woke" individuals who decided that was a cute "borrow" to turn into a pronoun think that makes all the ladies and girls who are actually named Karen feel? Shame on you each and every one.

back to the original subject Geo....

this should not affect you in the least, since you don't go to the FEF

Everything should be G-T-G for the Liberty Bowl by Fall 2021
12-20-2020 05:40 PM
geosnooker2000 Online
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
(12-20-2020 05:40 PM)k2tigers Wrote:  
(12-20-2020 05:33 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  
(12-20-2020 03:01 PM)Tigerx3 Wrote:  Good job escalating dissension.

back to the original subject Geo....

this should not affect you in the least, since you don't go to the FEF

Everything should be G-T-G for the Liberty Bowl by Fall 2021

Are you kidding? I've been. Plenty of times! Tiger BB games... Grzzlie games... All of the graduations I've been to, and in... Even a concert or 2.
12-20-2020 05:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.