Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Seattle Public Health suggests 'glory holes'
BEARCATDALE Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
Seattle Public Health suggests 'glory holes'
as a way to practice “safer” sex during the coronavirus pandemic.

Quote:The video was published by Public Health — Seattle & King County in October but only gained attention this week following reporting by KTTH radio host and frequent Fox News guest Jason Rantz.

In the video posted by the local government on Instagram, which is part of a series called, “Sex & Dating During COVID-19,” two sexual partners are discussing via text message how to stay safe during the pandemic.

Quote:“Heavy breathing and panting can spread the virus further,” it stated. “A barrier — like a wall or a shower curtain — between you and your partner allows sexual contact but prevents face-to-face contact. Get creative and DIY your own. If a barrier isn’t your thing, consider sex positions that prevent close face-to-face contact.

“See you all at the hardware store,” it added.
12-09-2020 11:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
RE: Seattle Public Health suggests 'glory holes'
Just when you thought the PNW couldn't get any more ridiculous.
12-09-2020 11:54 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
Incredible
12-10-2020 12:00 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
"government"
12-10-2020 12:09 AM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Now I know why aliens have such small mouths, they just forgo kissing because since they can come and go into the past and future they went through this covid phase and now don't kiss.

In a Mexican movie which was cast in the 1910s during the Revolution this guy and girl got married and they were presented with a marriage blanket which had a hole where the guy would use it to have sex with the wife. They were not to touch each other as it was taboo. I don't know how many married couples actually went that route but I know I wouldn't ever. Anyway, they still were able to kiss which to the Left is a no-no.
12-10-2020 01:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.