Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Holding The Line
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Holding The Line

**** You Biden*
11-09-2020 12:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: Holding The Line
Yep...keep cheering the ******* in chief. Who cares who get hurts. **** your feelings, right?

11-09-2020 01:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(11-09-2020 01:00 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Yep...keep cheering the ******* in chief. Who cares who get hurts. **** your feelings, right?

Ummm.. Until Trump concedes and the recounts and lawsuits are finished, Biden is not the President nor the President-elect no matter what the media says.

What part of that don't you understand? If your kid is almost 16 and hasn't gotten their license yet, do you turn them loose in a brand new car?
11-09-2020 01:03 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
WHy would veterans want to see a transition to Biden? lulz.....stupid statement......

Also, a Clinton appointee did this to Bush. Some of you young turdnuggets probably werent aware of that. So there's precedent.
11-09-2020 01:03 PM
Advertisement

ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
Best thing I've seen so far... from James Woods:

"And just like that the rioting and looting has ceased overnight. And now the half of the country that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl, and "come together as one." Her answer? "Go f*ck yourself."
11-09-2020 01:08 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I’m sorry, I missed where the states have all certified their votes and the election is finalized. Biden doesn’t get to move forward until he is actually certified as the winner. That VA post is just BS. Are they turning away patients until Biden starts taking naps in the Oval Office?
11-09-2020 01:09 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(11-09-2020 01:09 PM)banker Wrote:  I’m sorry, I missed where the states have all certified their votes and the election is finalized. Biden doesn’t get to move forward until he is actually certified as the winner. That VA post is just BS. Are they turning away patients until Biden starts taking naps in the Oval Office?

But the media...

[Image: Time-magazine-cover-640x480.jpg]
11-09-2020 01:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
I'm still waiting on someone explain to me why Biden should start "the work" when the election isn't completed..
11-09-2020 01:14 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(11-09-2020 01:03 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  WHy would veterans want to see a transition to Biden? lulz.....stupid statement......

Also, a Clinton appointee did this to Bush. Some of you young turdnuggets probably werent aware of that. So there's precedent.

And they also don’t know that was so the Clintons had time to steal the furniture and flatware. True story, young libs.
11-09-2020 01:15 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(11-09-2020 01:03 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  WHy would veterans want to see a transition to Biden? lulz.....stupid statement......

Because they think we're stupid and want more of Oblunders VA screw ups. The mere fact that a veteran can go outside the VA hospital for treatment is a major improvement.
11-09-2020 01:19 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(11-09-2020 01:14 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I'm still waiting on someone explain to me why Biden should start "the work" when the election isn't completed..

He's gonna be disappointed when he tries to give an order and told, "I'm sorry sir, until we get the offical mandate you're still not the president".
11-09-2020 01:21 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(11-09-2020 01:13 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
(11-09-2020 01:09 PM)banker Wrote:  I’m sorry, I missed where the states have all certified their votes and the election is finalized. Biden doesn’t get to move forward until he is actually certified as the winner. That VA post is just BS. Are they turning away patients until Biden starts taking naps in the Oval Office?

But the media...

[Image: Time-magazine-cover-640x480.jpg]

I love how the media thinks we are going to fall in line with their latest fake news narrative now that "all is well and right with the world". #TheResistance

That said--I see no reason why the Trump administration cannot chew gum and walk at the same time. The administration should begin doing gearing up the early transition steps. Its just something that does no harm if Trump ends up winning his legal challenges--and is quite necessary if he does not win his legal challenges. Perhaps his revenge will not be spying on his replacement or undermining his replacement with investigations based on fake data. Maybe Trump should be Trump---and his revenge should come from ignoring the tradition of a past president remaining silent. That would be the best revenge and would represent a similar sized breach of transition protocol on the level of what happened to him.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2020 01:35 PM by Attackcoog.)
11-09-2020 01:31 PM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(11-09-2020 01:08 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  Best thing I've seen so far... from James Woods:

"And just like that the rioting and looting has ceased overnight. And now the half of the country that pummeled America like a battered wife is telling her to put on sunglasses, hide her black eye, be a good girl, and "come together as one." Her answer? "Go f*ck yourself."

yep
11-09-2020 01:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.