Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I apologize and I was WRONG.
msm96wolf Offline
All American

I Root For:
I apologize and I was WRONG.
I do think in the next go round, the AAC should be included as a Tie-In to a major bowl in the next round. Yes I am saying P6. Again, I am not for expanding to 8 but the AAC has shown it should be back in the top conferences.

Rose - P12/B12
Sugar - SEC vs At Large
Cotton - B12 s At Large
Orange - ACC or AAC vs At-Large
Peach - AAC or ACC vs At-Large
Fiesta - At-Large vs At-Large

Non P6 - Is guaranteed one of the At-Large.

Will it happen? I don't know. Has the AAC shown it belongs, I say since the CFP started, it proved it should be back in. I was wrong in my prediction at the start of the CFP. I am stating I am a convert and true believer.

Finally, your fans and this board should be commended. You to me are loyal as any SEC fan or board could be. I hope you all make the CFP with an undefeated CINCI. 04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020 04:35 PM by msm96wolf.)
11-01-2020 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Lurkercat Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC
RE: I apologize and I was WRONG.
Funny enough, I'm not sure I'd want this since there's no playoff guarantee. It would be AAC champ ranked 5-10 playing the non p6 winner in the annual separate but equal bowl. The money would be nice I guess, but at least the current g5 NY6 winner gets a respectable p5 opponent
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020 04:45 PM by Lurkercat.)
11-01-2020 04:42 PM
Fishpro10987 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Temple
(11-01-2020 04:34 PM)msm96wolf Wrote:  I do think in the next go round, the AAC should be included as a Tie-In to a major bowl in the next round. Yes I am saying P6. Again, I am not for expanding to 8 but the AAC has shown it should be back in the top conferences.

Rose - P12/B12
Sugar - SEC vs At Large
Cotton - B12 s At Large

Will it happen? I don't know. Has the AAC shown it belongs, I say since the CFP started, it proved it should be back in. I was wrong in my prediction at the start of the CFP. I am stating I am a convert and true believer.

Finally, your fans and this board should be commended. You to me are loyal as any SEC fan or board could be. I hope you all make the CFP with an undefeated CINCI. 04-cheers

So with very few OOC games this year to compare AAC strength to other conferences, what made you change your mind?
11-01-2020 05:03 PM
Advertisement

msm96wolf Offline
All American

I Root For:
(11-01-2020 05:03 PM)Fishpro10987 Wrote:  
(11-01-2020 04:34 PM)msm96wolf Wrote:  I do think in the next go round, the AAC should be included as a Tie-In to a major bowl in the next round. Yes I am saying P6. Again, I am not for expanding to 8 but the AAC has shown it should be back in the top conferences.

Rose - P12/B12
Sugar - SEC vs At Large
Cotton - B12 s At Large

So with very few OOC games this year to compare AAC strength to other conferences, what made you change your mind?

First AAC was willing to play unlike B10 and P10. The AAC is not only UCF. I think SMU, Temple, Cinci, Memphis and Navy are solid core teams. They have improved each and every year. Despite losing coaches, teams survive and improve. Also, even though I am admitted pro P5 person. I think it would be wrong to reward P12 and B10 a CFP spot with six or less games. I think when they said the cancelled the season, they should have been ineligible for the CFP. They only came back due to the conferences who showed they were willing to play. Thus why I agree if the AAC team goes undefeated, they are far more deserving than either of these conferences this year.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020 05:16 PM by msm96wolf.)
11-01-2020 05:16 PM
Nameless Offline
1st String

I Root For: UConn
Props to you for being able to admit your mistake 04-cheers

AAC definitely belongs in the same breath as the ACC and Pac, and is close to the B12 IMO (would likely be as good if not better with the same resources.)
11-01-2020 05:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.