Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Dem Rep: Autoworkers I Thought Were Going To Vote For Biden Voted For Trump
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Dem Rep: Autoworkers I Thought Were Going To Vote For Biden Voted For Trump

[Image: f661d7a493e517ac0889f5480d4bae86bc8e92d2...;amp;h=480]
10-29-2020 02:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
RE: Dem Rep: Autoworkers I Thought Were Going To Vote For Biden Voted For Trump
unions don't do squat
10-29-2020 02:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
This is nothing new. Many coalminers, auto workers and other manufacturers voted for Trump in 2016. A lot of the ones that didn't are probably going to do so in 2020. The men and women in theses occupations have long voted Blue, but they don't have much in common with the main base of the Democratic Party of 2020. The Democrats forsake these union workers for the identity politics crowd.
10-29-2020 02:17 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Right...how is this news?

Been this way for eons. It's even more prevalent now as most auto workers are likely right in the trump demo. Middle-aged male, non college educated.
10-29-2020 02:24 PM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
It means the Dem Blue wall of WI, MI, PA, etc is cracking, & the Democrats aren't the 'working man's party' anymore.

I'd imagine many of them are black too
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020 02:27 PM by Bronco'14.)
10-29-2020 02:26 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(10-29-2020 02:24 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Right...how is this news?

Been this way for eons. It's even more prevalent now as most auto workers are likely right in the trump demo. Middle-aged male, non college educated.

That demo built this country so college educated nimrods could destroy it.
10-29-2020 02:29 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

03-lmfao

Riiiiiight. So now you're going to argue with Debbie Dingell about her statement? You know who she is and how long she's been in that House seat or sitting next to it.

She says "I thought they'd come back to Biden" less than a week before election day and that's not news? That's going to send tremors through the entire party and campaign.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020 03:47 PM by JMUDunk.)
10-29-2020 02:32 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(10-29-2020 02:26 PM)Bronco14 Wrote:  It means the Dem Blue wall of WI, MI, PA, etc is cracking, & the Democrats aren't the 'working man's party' anymore.

And women.

These industries are further away from "Middle age male" than they've ever been. The 1950's called, they want their UAW back. 03-lmfao
10-29-2020 02:35 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(10-29-2020 02:32 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

03-lmfao

Riiiiiight. So now you're going to argue with Debbie Dingell about her statement? You know who she is and how long she's been in that House seat or sitting next to it.

She says "I thought they'd come back to Trump" less than a week before election day and that's not news? That's going to send tremors through the entire party and campaign.

I didn't listen to the statement, but if she is surprised by this, I'll gladly take issue with her. If she did, she's just another out of touch democrat. It's why they keep losing as a party.
10-29-2020 02:36 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC

Team Left sure loved them when they voted Dem. Now that they align with the GOP look at those silly uneducated men. Bold part is a huge lie.
10-29-2020 02:39 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
I never saw it as much growing up in a union household but it’s funny noticing how entitled the Left feels when it comes to banking on votes from union members.
10-29-2020 02:45 PM
Advertisement

miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(10-29-2020 02:26 PM)Bronco14 Wrote:  It means the Dem Blue wall of WI, MI, PA, etc is cracking, & the Democrats aren't the 'working man's party' anymore.

Dems are also the party of the fat cat bankers too.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/17/902626429...ts-in-2020

Quote:For the first time in a decade, deep-pocketed donors from the halls of finance are giving more money to Democrats than Republicans, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a research group that tracks money in politics.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/16/wall-str...-haul.html

Quote:The joint committees, which raise money for the Biden campaign, the Democratic National Committee and state parties, are being fueled, at least in part, by Wall Street executives. Those committees accept six-figure contributions.

This surge of donations from people in the finance and investment industry comes even as Biden calls for raising taxes on those making over $400,000, as well as an increase in the corporate tax rate. It also comes as Biden faces pressure from progressive activists not to allow Wall Street leaders to join his Cabinet if he were to defeat Trump.
10-29-2020 02:49 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(10-29-2020 02:36 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

03-lmfao

She says "I thought they'd come back to Trump" less than a week before election day and that's not news? That's going to send tremors through the entire party and campaign.

I didn't listen to the statement, but if she is surprised by this, I'll gladly take issue with her. If she did, she's just another out of touch democrat. It's why they keep losing as a party.

They??? Lol

I know, you’re going to say you aren’t a Democrat. Blah blah blah
You just biatch and moan then say I told you so when someone loses I guess. That works, lol.
10-29-2020 02:53 PM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
Another link showing how the Dems are now the party of Wall Street fat cats.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/wall...inton-pace

Quote:Wall Street has been pouring money into the coffers of former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign, but not at the pace seen during the 2016 election.

The securities and investment industry has donated $74.4 million to Biden’s campaign and aligned super PACs compared with $18.1 million to President Trump, according to campaign finance records on OpenSecrets.

The 4.1-to-1 margin is smaller than the 4.23-to-1 margin from 2016, when Wall Street sent $88 million to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and only $20.8 million to Trump.
10-29-2020 03:21 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

(10-29-2020 03:21 PM)miko33 Wrote:  Another link showing how the Dems are now the party of Wall Street fat cats.

Quote:Wall Street has been pouring money into the coffers of former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign, but not at the pace seen during the 2016 election.

The securities and investment industry has donated $74.4 million to Biden’s campaign and aligned super PACs compared with $18.1 million to President Trump, according to campaign finance records on OpenSecrets.

The 4.1-to-1 margin is smaller than the 4.23-to-1 margin from 2016, when Wall Street sent $88 million to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and only $20.8 million to Trump.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Ever notice how the Left accuses Trump of being in Wall Streets pocket while they’re sticking up for Main Street?

Simple Rule: Whenever Democrats talk about things important to them always think the opposite. For example, Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with parenting.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020 03:44 PM by CardinalJim.)
10-29-2020 03:43 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(10-29-2020 02:36 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

03-lmfao

I screwed that up, fixed it above. She said "Come back to Joe (or Biden)" not listening again.

Busy with other stuff at same time, got distracted. Not sure if that changes your response or not.
10-29-2020 03:49 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
uh, uh, duh, uh, duh
10-29-2020 03:55 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-29-2020 03:21 PM)miko33 Wrote:  Another link showing how the Dems are now the party of Wall Street fat cats.

The Dems are now the party of Wall Street/Defense Contractors/Military Industrial Complex, Deep State CIA/FBI, ongoing wars in the Middle East, and the destruction of Christianity and W. Civilization. Not a good resume.
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

On thing they like is predictability and they hate uncertainty. No doubt they also don't want the Trump poking around, looking behind the curtains, checking under the bed etc.
They also likely figure Sloe will simply be another Tax and Spender, they'd like that too.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020 03:57 PM by JMUDunk.)
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

(10-29-2020 03:55 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

The Dems are now the party of Wall Street/Defense Contractors/Military Industrial Complex, Deep State CIA/FBI, ongoing wars in the Middle East, and the destruction of Christianity and W. Civilization. Not a good resume.

And....

[Image: giphy.gif]
10-29-2020 04:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.