Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

So now Twitter has banned a tweet from the border patrol about the border fence
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Just heard on Fox that Twitter has banned a tweet showing some of the new fence that has gone up on the border. This just a day after the p.o.s. Jack lied to the Senate committee yesterday. This is so out of control.
10-29-2020 11:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
We have seriously entered a very dangerous time.

The media and social media organizations are not even trying to hide their bias and influence on the country.

They are now officially the state outlets for the democratic party.

At some point something must be done.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
10-29-2020 11:55 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: So now Twitter has banned a tweet from the border patrol about the border fence
Like I said yesterday, if you threaten your kids and never carry through they just learn to ignore you.
10-29-2020 12:02 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: So now Twitter has banned a tweet from the border patrol about the border fence
10-29-2020 01:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(10-29-2020 11:55 AM)maximus Wrote:  We have seriously entered a very dangerous time.

The media and social media organizations are not even trying to hide their bias and influence on the country.

All they need is a leader of the country that is in their pocket. Who picked Kommiala?
10-29-2020 01:13 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
You'd think that Twitter would figure out that if it bans a certain post then inevitably that post will garner MORE attention. Banning seems to be counterintuitive to what Twitter actually wants.
10-29-2020 01:15 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(10-29-2020 12:02 PM)banker Wrote:  Like I said yesterday, if you threaten your kids and never carry through they just learn to ignore you.

This is true.

Be sure to put your kids in time-out.

03-puke
10-29-2020 01:17 PM
Advertisement

maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(10-29-2020 11:55 AM)maximus Wrote:  We have seriously entered a very dangerous time.

Well look at this.... at least there are some guys with stones out there

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/13...22593?s=19

10-29-2020 03:19 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Christians are the ONLY religious group that can be persecuted without reprisals. Look no further than the recent SCOTUS confirmation hearings as evidence. If Christians responded the way Muslims do, we could quickly Make America Great Again by getting rid of the majority of Liberals. 03-idea
10-29-2020 03:32 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(10-29-2020 03:32 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Christians are the ONLY religious group that can be persecuted without reprisals. Look no further than the recent SCOTUS confirmation hearings as evidence. If Christians responded the way Muslims do, we could quickly Make America Great Again by getting rid of the majority of Liberals. 03-idea

The left is doing a pretty good job of attacking those of the Jewish faith these days. Why a Jew would still support Dems is a head scratcher.
10-29-2020 03:57 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(10-29-2020 03:57 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  
(10-29-2020 03:32 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Christians are the ONLY religious group that can be persecuted without reprisals. Look no further than the recent SCOTUS confirmation hearings as evidence. If Christians responded the way Muslims do, we could quickly Make America Great Again by getting rid of the majority of Liberals. 03-idea

The left is doing a pretty good job of attacking those of the Jewish faith these days. Why a Jew would still support Dems is a head scratcher.

That’s a good point.
10-29-2020 03:59 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

10-29-2020 05:47 PM
Todor Online
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
(10-29-2020 03:59 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  
(10-29-2020 03:57 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  

That’s a good point.

Just see the video of Philly mob harassment of Jews who were there to support the protest. They were horrible to them. Telling the Jews that the protesters were the REAL Jews. Of course most of what they called them had to be bleeped out.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2020 03:41 AM by Todor.)
10-30-2020 03:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.