Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Joe Biden Brags About Putting Together An Extensive Voter Fraud Organization
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Joe Biden Brags About Putting Together An Extensive Voter Fraud Organization
04-jawdrop

Joe Biden: "We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
10-24-2020 05:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
RE: Joe Biden Brags About Putting Together An Extensive Voter Fraud Organization
Just toss it on the pile with all his other bonehead, idiotic statements.
10-24-2020 05:34 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Joe Biden Brags About Putting Together An Extensive Voter Fraud Organization
Maybe he’s just decided to start telling the truth.
10-24-2020 06:13 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
If America votes for this idiot---we are getting what we deserve. It would be legitimate grounds for secession of the states who's voters understand you can not allow a man with impaired cognitive function to be president of the nation. No reason those states should have to suffer for the hysterical conduct of other states.
10-24-2020 06:16 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
When he gets questioned about it he'll say "we" as in both political parties. You know like the fracking thing, the thing you know, where he said it would only be on federal land. He changes his stories more often than his shorts probably.

Oh and youtube shutting down the remarks column.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2020 06:19 PM by olliebaba.)
10-24-2020 06:18 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Joe Biden Brags About Putting Together An Extensive Voter Fraud Organization
Listening to radio while driving back and forth today.

Damn.

He was somewhat coherent, even cogent at times Thursday night, least til that disaster of a last half hour.

Friday and today shows just how much that took it out of him. He’s just a ramblin wreck now without the 96 hours of basement time, green tea and tapioca.

Can only imagine what he’ll be like come 45’s Inauguration Day...
10-24-2020 06:19 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(10-24-2020 06:19 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Listening to radio while driving back and forth today.

Damn.

He was somewhat coherent, even cogent at times Thursday night, least til that disaster of a last half hour.

Friday and today shows just how much that took it out of him. He’s just a ramblin wreck now without the 96 hours of basement time, green tea and tapioca.

There's the ad. Deep serious voice: President is a 7 day a week 24 hour a day job. You can't take 3 days to get ready for a crisis. You can't call a lid on every other day at 9:30. You've got to be on top all the time, not hanging out in the basement.

Joe Biden can't handle any full time job, let alone president of the United States.
10-24-2020 07:36 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(10-24-2020 07:36 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(10-24-2020 06:19 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Listening to radio while driving back and forth today.
Damn.
There's the ad. Deep serious voice: President is a 7 day a week 24 hour a day job. You can't take 3 days to get ready for a crisis. You can't call a lid on every other day at 9:30. You've got to be on top all the time, not hanging out in the basement.
Joe Biden can't handle any full time job, let alone president of the United States.

The plan is not for Joe Biden to handle it.
10-24-2020 08:08 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(10-24-2020 08:08 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
Damn.

No kidding. It still stuns me how large a segment of the population is, I’m sure, just fine with electing someone they know can’t do the job........oh well, we’ll just replace him with Kamala. Kamala is who the powers that be wanted all along, except she couldn’t get anyone to vote for her.....
10-24-2020 08:54 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Listening to UC SMU on Iheart radio, they do CBS news updates...no mention but a clip from Obama stumping for Sloe Joe.
10-24-2020 09:50 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(10-24-2020 08:54 PM)Crebman Wrote:  
(10-24-2020 08:08 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
Damn.

No kidding. It still stuns me how large a segment of the population is, I’m sure, just fine with electing someone they know can’t do the job........oh well, we’ll just replace him with Kamala. Kamala is who the powers that be wanted all along, except she couldn’t get anyone to vote for her.....

They are planning the ending chapter of their coup. With the perfect Manchurian candidate. A place holder Maduro would be proud of.
10-24-2020 10:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.