Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Throwing this out there...
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Throwing this out there...
to chew on. My neighbor is a USBP and in talking he said that they were catching a lot of Cubans trying to come over. He said that as soon as they send them back they'll be caught trying again, sometimes as many as five times, he said. It's odd for me to think during this tumultous times that Cubans would be trying to get into the country when before they weren't as prevalent.

My question to you guys: Do you think these people are being led by the Cuban government to spread turmoil like the antifas and blms are doing in Portland? The Cuban government rightly knows that the present Demoncraptic candidates are commie oriented. Are they, Cubans, wanting to help their new found Commie candidates?
10-22-2020 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: Throwing this out there...
(10-22-2020 08:10 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Do you think these people are being led by the Cuban government to spread turmoil like the antifas and blms are doing in Portland?
I guess I’d say first of all that not every “Cuban” is acting on behalf of the Cuban government. Some of the them could be — repeat, *Some* of them *Could* be — legitimate refugees.

But for the others, yes of course they are trying to create trouble: Testing the effectiveness of our Border Patrol, figuring out where the weak-links are, identifying BP personnel and then investigating their background, etc. And yes, of course some of that intel will eventually find its way it’s way into the hands of Iran, NK, PRC, Russia, etc.
10-22-2020 08:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.