Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
Giuliani to drop bomb W 10/21/20
I watched Rudy's youtube video last night and he discussed 4 instancs:
Iran
Ukraine
Russia
China

He said he would only talk about one of the China-related issues. That more were coming later this week.

On on cue...

BOOM! Rudy Giuliani Announces New Documents to Be Released Wednesday Will Show Financial Crimes and Personal Crimes by Biden Family (VIDEO)

Quote:On Tuesday morning Rudy Giuliani told Steve Bannon on The War Room that MAJOR documents will drop tomorrow on criminal activity by the Biden family.

The evidence will include non-financial criminal activity!
10-20-2020 01:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Giuliani to drop bomb W 10/21/20
One poster here hates Rudy... But Rudy was an AG.. Rudy cleaned up NY.. But he's a bad guy and losing it cause he's aligned with Trump now.

I'd trust Rudy more than I'd trust some of the lefties here.
10-20-2020 01:37 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(10-20-2020 01:37 PM)gdunn Wrote:  One poster here hates Rudy... But Rudy was an AG.. Rudy cleaned up NY.. But he's a bad guy and losing it cause he's aligned with Trump now.

I'd trust Rudy---period. The dude is not crooked. Frankly, he said last summer he had additional data showing that there was absolutely something to the Biden Ukraine scandal. People then were saying he was lying and had nothing but disinformation from fired prosecutor Victor Shokin. Its clear Rudy was telling the truth. He was the same up front Rudy that we have always known. Rudy saved it as an October surprise.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2020 01:44 PM by Attackcoog.)
10-20-2020 01:41 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(10-20-2020 01:41 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(10-20-2020 01:37 PM)gdunn Wrote:  One poster here hates Rudy... But Rudy was an AG.. Rudy cleaned up NY.. But he's a bad guy and losing it cause he's aligned with Trump now.

I'd trust Rudy---period. The dude is not crooked. Frankly, he said last summer he had additional data showing that there was absolutely something to the Biden Ukraine scandal. People then were saying he was lying and had nothing but disinformation from fired prosecutor Victor Shokin. Its clear Rudy was telling the truth. He was the same up front Rudy that we have always known. Rudy saved it as an October surprise.

Right...because he thought the FBI would buy his planted computer ruse...when they didn't, he had to feed it to Hannity's friend at the Post.

Rudy's a crook. Trust him at your own peril.

Quote:Rudy Giuliani has apparently been in cahoots with a full-blown Russian spy.

A KGB-trained Russian agent was slapped with U.S. sanctions on Thursday for orchestrating a baseless smear campaign against Joe Biden — an effort that Giuliani was intimately involved in coordinating and amplifying for President Trump’s benefit.
Trump admin sanctions Russian agent for pushing ‘false’ Biden smear with Rudy Giuliani

Rudy, once honorable, has sold his soul to the devil to hurt Biden...likely solely due to the great line, "...a noun, a verb, and 9/11."
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2020 01:47 PM by Redwingtom.)
10-20-2020 01:46 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

(10-20-2020 01:46 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Right...because he thought the FBI would buy his planted computer ruse...when they didn't, he had to feed it to Hannity's friend at the Post.

Quote:Rudy Giuliani has apparently been in cahoots with a full-blown Russian spy.

A KGB-trained Russian agent was slapped with U.S. sanctions on Thursday for orchestrating a baseless smear campaign against Joe Biden — an effort that Giuliani was intimately involved in coordinating and amplifying for President Trump’s benefit.
Trump admin sanctions Russian agent for pushing ‘false’ Biden smear with Rudy Giuliani

Rudy, once honorable, has sold his soul to the devil to hurt Biden...likely solely due to the great line, "...a noun, a verb, and 9/11."

a post from sep... and then all of this dropped.
10-20-2020 01:49 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards

I'm curious......how are ya gonna earn $$$ after Nov. 3.....

#whatAschmuck

@planB
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2020 01:55 PM by stinkfist.)
10-20-2020 01:54 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC

He got a copy of the hard drive back in May I believe.
10-20-2020 02:07 PM
banker Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
RWT, please post your evidence that Rudy planted the laptop.

Thanks
10-20-2020 02:09 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Rudy isn't going to lie. But he has exaggerated before. I'll evaluate it when I see it.

I don't doubt they could lock up Hunter for life. The question is Joe Biden's role.
10-20-2020 02:10 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I see no federal condemnation of Rudy. Rudy spoke with everyone that claimed to have information on the matter (unlike Mueller that only looked at interference that might help Trump---while never even investigating interference that benefited Hillary----for instance, Mueller never looked into the origins of the document his ENTIRE probe was based on).

Im sure Rudy was told by the Feds that the data from the spy was "data from a spy". Thats not the data we are currently discussing. I know your flailing wildly just hoping to muddy the water---but nobody is buying it.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2020 02:14 PM by Attackcoog.)
10-20-2020 02:12 PM
Attackcoog Offline

(10-20-2020 02:10 PM)bullet Wrote:  

Rudy isn't going to lie. But he has exaggerated before. I'll evaluate it when I see it.

I don't doubt they could lock up Hunter for life. The question is Joe Biden's role.

He's an advocate, so he is always going to present the facts in the best possible light. Thats his job. Here is the thing---Tom actually believes Schiff while he discounts Rudy. Need I say more? Im not a lawyer. For all I know what the Bidens were doing was somehow technically legal---but I do know its dirty as hell and corrupt.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2020 02:18 PM by Attackcoog.)
10-20-2020 02:16 PM
Advertisement

green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
(10-20-2020 01:37 PM)gdunn Wrote:  One poster here hates Rudy... But Rudy was an Assoc. AG. (FIFY) Rudy cleaned up NY.. But he's a bad guy and losing it cause he's aligned with Trump now.

RUDY HUXTABLE
10-20-2020 02:57 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(10-20-2020 02:16 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(10-20-2020 02:10 PM)bullet Wrote:  

He's an advocate, so he is always going to present the facts in the best possible light. Thats his job. Here is the thing---Tom actually believes Schiff while he discounts Rudy. Need I say more? Im not a lawyer. For all I know what the Bidens were doing was somehow technically legal---but I do know its dirty as hell and corrupt.
But its not good to overpromise and underdeliver.
10-20-2020 03:03 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard

Be careful. You may have to say you never said it....
10-20-2020 03:08 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Let's be honest here. There are many on both sides of the aisle that have helped enrich their families by trading favors with wealthy donors/other politicians and government officials for their kids, etc.

The difference here is that Biden leveraged his position as V.P. to facilitate his scheme.

While I'm quite partisan, there are an awful lot of people that are crooked in D.C. - McConnell and Romney are two that come to mind.

I don't see Rudy as a liar. He's partisan and that inevitably leads to accusations from the usual dem suspects.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2020 03:11 PM by MileHighBronco.)
10-20-2020 03:09 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/5...tate-media

Turley skewers the media for hiding the Biden story.
10-20-2020 03:45 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(10-20-2020 02:57 PM)green Wrote:  
(10-20-2020 01:37 PM)gdunn Wrote:  One poster here hates Rudy... But Rudy was an Assoc. AG. (FIFY) Rudy cleaned up NY.. But he's a bad guy and losing it cause he's aligned with Trump now.

RUDY HUXTABLE

You're correct Green. Thanks for correcting me.
10-20-2020 03:51 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
That's all Tom has these days is Russia..

Hey Tom, the 80s called they want their bad movie plot back
10-20-2020 03:52 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

Rudy Guiliani was a Federal Prosecutor that Prosecuted the Mafia in the 80s and basically ended family run organized crime in NYC. This kind of stuff is right up his alley. And to think he doesn't have contacts in the FBI would be naive. When he says felonies that are "not financial crimes" he is referring to sex with underage girls on video by Hunter. That is the reason the cpu repair guy called the FBI and the reason they have the laptop. Going to get ugly. We will see if the media reports this story even though the Left hates children.
10-20-2020 03:55 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

(10-20-2020 03:55 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  Rudy Guiliani was a Federal Prosecutor that Prosecuted the Mafia in the 80s and basically ended family run organized crime in NYC. This kind of stuff is right up his alley. And to think he doesn't have contacts in the FBI would be naive. When he says felonies that are "not financial crimes" he is referring to sex with underage girls on video by Hunter. That is the reason the cpu repair guy called the FBI and the reason they have the laptop. Going to get ugly. We will see if the media reports this story even though the Left hates children.

And also seems to jive with the visible sig of the FBI agent who works child porn cases.
10-20-2020 04:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.