Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Where the heck...
Bookmark and Share
Mandalorian Online
Water Engineer

I Root For: TROY & BAMA
Where the heck...
...is Vic Koenning? TROYs defense is absolutely awful!
-Totally out of position!
-Tackling is terrible!
-Can’t create fumbles!
-Can’t intercept the ball!

Coach Brown left the cupboard full. What the heck happened?

They are the complete opposite of how Koenning had these guys playing. Can we get Vic back? This is too painful to watch.

Dam! 03-banghead
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2020 04:26 PM by Mandalorian.)
10-17-2020 04:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GSUALUM17 Online
1st String

I Root For: GSU
RE: Where the heck...
I feel ya.. I remember how dominant Troy defense looked few years back.
10-17-2020 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
My general confusion of how a few Troy fans think their defense is pretty good is only magnified right now. They have, since Koening left, but a mediocre defensive team. They have good games sometimes, but on the whole they are generally not that good.
10-17-2020 04:38 PM
Mandalorian Online
Water Engineer

(10-17-2020 04:38 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  My general confusion of how a few Troy fans think their defense is pretty good is only magnified right now. They have, since Koening left, but a mediocre defensive team. They have good games sometimes, but on the whole they are generally not that good.

I know Vic was fired from WVU for inappropriate treatment of the players, but I really would like to see him come back. I’m sure he wasn’t calling the players the N-word or stuff like that. Just saying
10-17-2020 06:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T2003 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Troy
[Image: BaghdadBob.jpg]
10-17-2020 06:32 PM
Advertisement

EigenEagle Online
Heisman

I Root For: Ga Southern
Troy is actually pretty stout against the run, which is really odd because passing has been their strong suit on offense since last year (they haven't been able to run it since losing BJ Smith).

I could see Troy finishing last in the East, but they are still absolutely the worst matchup for our team.
10-17-2020 06:43 PM
Mandalorian Online
Water Engineer

(10-17-2020 06:43 PM)EigenEagle Wrote:  Troy is actually pretty stout against the run, which is really odd because passing has been their strong suit on offense since last year (they haven't been able to run it since losing BJ Smith).

I could see Troy finishing last in the East, but they are still absolutely the worst matchup for our team.

Looking at the schedule moving forward, I see back to back 5-7 years
10-17-2020 07:05 PM
CardinalBlackTrojan Online

I Root For: TROY
(10-17-2020 06:24 PM)Mandalorian Wrote:  
(10-17-2020 04:38 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  My general confusion of how a few Troy fans think their defense is pretty good is only magnified right now. They have, since Koening left, but a mediocre defensive team. They have good games sometimes, but on the whole they are generally not that good.

I know Vic was fired from WVU for inappropriate treatment of the players, but I really would like to see him come back. I’m sure he wasn’t calling the players the N-word or stuff like that. Just saying

Come on man.

Don't make us look so desperate.
10-17-2020 10:50 PM
Mandalorian Online
Water Engineer

(10-17-2020 10:50 PM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  
(10-17-2020 06:24 PM)Mandalorian Wrote:  

Come on man.

Don't make us look so desperate.

We are bro
10-17-2020 10:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2020 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.