Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Race Hustler Al Sharpton Singles Out Barrett Children This Way
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Race Hustler Al Sharpton Singles Out Barrett Children This Way
Quote:If you thought liberal journalists and hosts were ugly to Brett Kavanaugh, you haven’t seen anything yet. Minutes after Donald Trump finished nominating Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court on Saturday, MSNBC speculated on secret coded messages the President was sending to racists. If that wasn't enough, race hustler Al Sharpton even disgustingly singled out Barrett’s children.

Using the nominee’s two adopted Black children as some sort of prop, Sharpton sneered, “Not to mention, that was the least diverse audience I've ever seen in around announcement like this. I looked around — I was glad her two kids did come out, I couldn't find too many other people of color in that audience.”

Earlier, host Nicolle Wallace embraced her inner conspiracy theorist and found a coded message in the nomination: “[Trump] made clear from the podium at the White House Rose Garden that he expects the justice to uphold our heritage, we all know what that means, and our Second Amendment rights. How do you think Donald Trump's branding as someone who will uphold our heritage and our Second Amendment rights impacts the confirmation process.”

Of course, Sharpton immediately picked up on the secret messages Trump was somehow sending out in the nomination: “I took serious note of him saying our heritage, what is he talking about there, and a clear signal from this president of him seeing the heritage of this country a lot different than many of us that see the heritage of this country quite differently than a lot of us who see the heritage of this country quite differently.”

The hate on MSNBC was sponsored by Dunkin Donuts and Chevrolet.

Link

And everyone else on the screen is white, except the token idiot race hustler.

Quote:So much for keeping kids out of politics.

Liberals on social media are questioning whether two children adopted by President Trump’s expected Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, were adopted legitimately — as Senate Republicans leaped to defend her.

“Some adoptions from Haiti were legit. Many were sketchy as hell,” wrote a Democratic activist and former Capitol Hill staffer, Dana Houle, in a since-deleted tweet on Friday. “Would it matter if her kids were scooped up by ultra-religious Americans, or … when there was family in Haiti?”

Another left-wing activist, John Lee Brougher of the NextGen America PAC, added fuel to the fire.

“As an adoptee, I need to know more about the circumstances of how Amy Coney Barrett came to adopt her children, and the treatment of them since,” Brougher wrote, according to Breitbart News. “Transracial adoption is fraught with trauma and potential for harm.” Brougher’s tweet has also been removed.

Houle’s tweet served as cannon fodder for Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton, who has set up a campaign-style online “war room” to combat Democrats’ attacks.

“Disgusting,” Cotton responded in a tweet that was amplified on his Supreme Court War Room website. “The left now smearing Amy Coney Barrett for adopting children.”

“It was the most predictable thing in the world that Democrats would attack Amy Coney Barrett’s children,” Cotton posted Saturday.

An enraged Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Missouri) tweeted, “This is the Dem gameplan. Nothing but raw bigotry and hate. I promise you, this will not stand.”

Barrett is the mother of seven children — five biological and two, Vivian and John Peter, adopted from Haiti.

“Vivian is our miracle,” she told the Senate Judiciary Committee in a 2017 hearing, explaining that the girl, then 13, was so ill when she was adopted at 14 months that doctors doubted she would ever walk or speak. “Today Vivian is a track star, and I assure you she has no trouble talking,” Barrett said.

She said that John Peter, then 10, “joined our family in 2010 when he was 3 years old after the devastating earthquake in Haiti.”

Link

They can’t make allegations about sexual assault, so they’re trying to smear her with ridiculous things.
09-28-2020 12:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: Race Hustler Al Sharpton Singles Out Barrett Children This Way
We should give Al NotSoSharpton our own coded message with our middle finger. I think he would get it though.
09-28-2020 01:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Legend

"Disgusting. The left now smearing Amy Coney Barrett for adopting children."

That's because they would rather have them dead in the womb.
09-28-2020 01:01 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
And a transracial adoption is fraught w/ trauma but 2 gays adopting a child is ok. Such morons w/ their double standards.
09-28-2020 01:41 PM
Advertisement

B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
Race Hustler Al Sharpton Singles Out Barrett Children This Way
Further proof the left has nothing but fraudulent and downright disgusting accusations to please the same emotions of their base.

Disturbing bunch the left is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
09-28-2020 01:45 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

(09-28-2020 01:45 PM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  Further proof the left has nothing but fraudulent and downright disgusting accusations to please the same emotions of their base.

Disturbing bunch the left is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're such a nice person. Disturbing is not the word. You need a little more OOOMMPPHH, it's more like Demonic or Evil. They have no scruples and everything goes except when it's directed at them. It's hard to be a Christian in these times. I don't hate them...but I dislike them very, very, very much.
09-28-2020 02:41 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Would be funny if she worked through the Clinton Foundation with the adoption.
09-28-2020 03:03 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
It will get worse before the confirmation vote.
09-28-2020 05:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.