Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

BLM In Their Own Words
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
BLM In Their Own Words
The loudmouth punk with the bullhorn at the end of this video is telling people not to get on the front line if they are not ready to fight.

I'll bet he is in the back of the pack when the SHTF. He knows he'd be arrested in a heartbeat. Much like ISIS, the leaders get people all riled up and then disappear. Don't want to get their own hands dirty and risk the consequences which are for the little people that they suckered into rioting.

09-18-2020 05:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: BLM In Their Own Words
He doesn't need to sell his soul, I think it's been spoken for and it's not looking good for him.
09-18-2020 06:00 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
09-18-2020 06:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
In the video this pastor said that it couldn't be communist because it was witchcraft. Why can't it be both? It's not like the Commies are God loving. It fits right into that setup, both are against God.
09-18-2020 06:27 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(09-18-2020 06:27 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  In the video this pastor said that it couldn't be communist because it was witchcraft. Why can't it be both? It's not like the Commies are God loving. It fits right into that setup, both are against God.

The first modern guy who gained a following with that was Sabbatai Zevi and then Jacob Frank (who claimed to be reincarnated from Zevi). It was redemption through sin, wipe your ass with the 10 commandments and be as sinful as possible. Sabbateans/Frankists created the Illuminati in Bavaria, infiltrated Masonic lodges, positions in Churches. Marx's Dad converted and became a Lutheran. Marx wrote a lot of creepy Satanic poetry. The Communists who took over Russia were heavy into drug fueled satanic rituals/orgies.
09-19-2020 07:37 AM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
I like the one that said they don't need the police and they can "take the trash out on their own".

Riiiiiiiight. I'm sure that would go over smooth as silk.

I'd like to see it when the lady with the bullhorn walks out one morning and finds a couple of oil spots where her car used to be.
09-19-2020 08:18 AM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
(09-19-2020 08:18 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  I like the one that said they don't need the police and they can "take the trash out on their own".

Riiiiiiiight. I'm sure that would go over smooth as silk.

I'd like to see it when the lady with the bullhorn walks out one morning and finds a couple of oil spots where her car used to be.

You really have to wonder about those people who actually think like this. What they are describing sounds like 'Lord of the Flies.' If there is no authority around, people will vie for the power to lord over others. Gangs will take the place of authority. Nobody will be safe, even the woman who thinks she can take out the trash. If she thinks she can mouth off she may find that the gang doesn't like her criticism and off her.

Thinking through consequences isn't a strong suit of these fools.
09-19-2020 10:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.