Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Marshall U. Professor Hopes Trump Supporters Die of Covid Before Election
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Marshall U. Professor Hopes Trump Supporters Die of Covid Before Election
What a beautiful, lovely lady. Dems are such wonderful people.

Quote:Huntington, West Virginia – Marshall University suspended a professor Friday morning after she said she hopes Trump supporters die of Covid during a virtual class this week.

Jennifer Mosher, a biology professor, was teaching a virtual class online this week when she expressed her anger over Trump’s rallies

Huntington, West Virginia – Marshall University suspended a professor Friday morning after she said she hopes Trump supporters die of Covid during a virtual class this week.

Jennifer Mosher, a biology professor, was teaching a virtual class online this week when she expressed her anger over Trump’s rallies.

Mosher said she hopes Trump supporters die of Covid before the general election.

“I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it and die. I’m sorry, but that’s so frustrating – just – I don’t know what else to do. You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense with them, um, I said to somebody yesterday I hope they all die before the election,” said Mosher in a video posted to Twitter.
09-18-2020 02:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
RE: Marshall U. Professor Hopes Trump Supporters Die of Covid Before Election
Wow! They actually suspended her?!?!

I'm shocked.

03-wink
09-18-2020 02:24 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Well, one could say my wish for her would be to live just long enough to see Trump elected in a landslide, then succumb to Covid19.

But it would be even sweeter for her NOT to die but have to live in her TDS agony for the next four years.

What rocks do these 'creatures' crawl out from under? Kudos to MU for suspending her. Telling students what to think rather than training them how to think critically is one of many obvious failures of our Universities.
09-18-2020 02:29 PM
natibeast21 Offline
Banned

I Root For: UC, Ohio State
Makes me laugh/sad at same time. How can one not identify it is thyself causing them so much internal chaos and not the world.

I sincerely hope she gets her obesity under control and can find a psychiatrist to help with her current state of depression.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2020 02:35 PM by natibeast21.)
09-18-2020 02:34 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Welp if you can't beat them genocide them.
09-18-2020 02:37 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
(09-18-2020 02:37 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Welp if you can't beat them genocide them.

Or, illegally import enough third worlders into the U.S. to negate those who resist the leftist vision of the U.S. (I.E., replace the voters with those with no concept of the founders vision of America. They will vote reliably democrat.)
09-18-2020 02:49 PM
Advertisement

Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
That was a biology teacher. What do you think they're saying in history classes?
09-18-2020 02:55 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(09-18-2020 02:20 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  What a beautiful, lovely lady. Dems are such wonderful people.

Quote:Huntington, West Virginia – Marshall University suspended a professor Friday morning after she said she hopes Trump supporters die of Covid during a virtual class this week.

Jennifer Mosher, a biology professor, was teaching a virtual class online this week when she expressed her anger over Trump’s rallies

Huntington, West Virginia – Marshall University suspended a professor Friday morning after she said she hopes Trump supporters die of Covid during a virtual class this week.

Jennifer Mosher, a biology professor, was teaching a virtual class online this week when she expressed her anger over Trump’s rallies.

Mosher said she hopes Trump supporters die of Covid before the general election.

“I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it and die. I’m sorry, but that’s so frustrating – just – I don’t know what else to do. You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense with them, um, I said to somebody yesterday I hope they all die before the election,” said Mosher in a video posted to Twitter.

Yep, she represents Marshall well, I feel a new sense of "pride".

[Image: c700x420.jpg]
09-18-2020 03:27 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(09-18-2020 03:27 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  
(09-18-2020 02:20 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  What a beautiful, lovely lady. Dems are such wonderful people.

I lived in Huntington for a while. Really liked it. She doesnt represent the folks that live there as i recall. Just another useless prog filth.

She needs a helmet sticker.
09-18-2020 03:37 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(09-18-2020 03:37 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

I lived in Huntington for a while. Really liked it. She doesnt represent the folks that live there as i recall. Just another useless prog filth.

Likely why she's suspended. Marshall has a few Big $ donors like Brad D. Smith, but a lot of the financial support comes from alumni who live in the tri-state and definitely don't share her values.
09-18-2020 03:40 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Yet another hateful dumb*** ivory tower denizen unveiled via Twitter.

PS: she’s like a south park rendition of a West Virginian.
09-18-2020 03:40 PM
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
She better hold her tongue. A fat-ass like her is like pshit to a fly to Covid.
09-18-2020 03:51 PM
sparkomemphis Online
member of UofM Atl alumni club.

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

NCAAbbs LUGSkunkworksDonatorsDonators
Dems the "party of tolerance" NOT 05-nono
09-18-2020 04:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Quote:You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense with them

In other words, they won't blindly agree with whatever she believes. Tolerance is dead obviously.
09-18-2020 04:11 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Trump Lives Matter !!!
09-18-2020 04:34 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(09-18-2020 03:40 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  
(09-18-2020 03:37 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

Likely why she's suspended. Marshall has a few Big $ donors like Brad D. Smith, but a lot of the financial support comes from alumni who live in the tri-state and definitely don't share her values.

I renovated a historic home in Huntington many moons ago near the hospital on a brick paved street. We planted an oak in the front yard. It's over a foot in diameter now and about 30 feet tall. Absolutely beautiful. It was my birthday present. Your welcome Huntington. Lol.

Marshall folks are good people. Run her out on a rail.
09-18-2020 05:45 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Someone in the Marshall area is missing a sow from their sty. Heeeeerrrrreeee soooooeeeeeyyy, soooooeeeeyyy!

I used to work on an airplane in Thailand that we lovingly called The Sooey. It was prettier still than this pig. LOL
09-18-2020 05:58 PM
RobUCF Offline
1st String

I Root For: UCF
Wow, what a crown jewel for the liberal party movement. Then again, the overall context to this board is college football, and as a UCF fan it would be very difficult to speak well of that school given our history COGSCOGSCOGS
09-18-2020 06:30 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Why do they all look alike?
09-18-2020 07:06 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
That kind of thing doesn’t play well in Huntington, WV. That would be the equivalent of a Stanford Professor wishing death from AIDS on every Homosexual in the country. Wow...Liberals are certainly tone deaf. That happens when you think the world revolves around you.
09-18-2020 07:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.