Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Free chicken
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Free chicken
https://www.yahoo.com/news/vindman-trump...00557.html

Quote:He also said that if Russia does have "dirt" on Trump, as some of his critics have theorized, the Kremlin probably isn't actively blackmailing him. "They have more effective and less risky ways to employ him," Vindman said, adding that Trump looks up to Putin and wants to emulate him. Therefore, Moscow doesn't actually have to exert much energy to get what they want out of the American president. "In the Army," Vindman notes, "we call this 'free chicken,' something you don't have to work for ā€” it just comes to you. This is what the Russians have in Trump: free chicken." And not many people are going to pass up free chicken.

07-coffee3
09-14-2020 02:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Free chicken
See told you.. It's Russia week.

Thanks for playing CB.

Next week I'm going to say is COVID week.
09-14-2020 02:48 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
So, we got a flounder talking chicken.

What a strange world we live in.
09-14-2020 02:50 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Shouldn't we also be getting this free chicken? I had to pay for my Churches Chicken yesterday.

Only in the Army would they call a "freebie" free chicken. I'm glad the AF separated from that branch and upped the entrance exam to actually have to know how to read for one.
09-14-2020 02:52 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Latest known photo of IUD Vindman.

[Image: crying-baby-istock660.jpg]
09-14-2020 02:56 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
(09-14-2020 02:26 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/vindman-trump...00557.html

Quote:He also said that if Russia does have "dirt" on Trump, as some of his critics have theorized, the Kremlin probably isn't actively blackmailing him. "They have more effective and less risky ways to employ him," Vindman said, adding that Trump looks up to Putin and wants to emulate him. Therefore, Moscow doesn't actually have to exert much energy to get what they want out of the American president. "In the Army," Vindman notes, "we call this 'free chicken,' something you don't have to work for ā€” it just comes to you. This is what the Russians have in Trump: free chicken." And not many people are going to pass up free chicken.

07-coffee3

"Vindman said"?????? I can't believe you took the time to post this drivel. Well, it's CB so I shouldn't be surprised. SAD. 07-coffee3
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020 03:26 PM by ODU BBALL.)
09-14-2020 03:25 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(09-14-2020 02:26 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/vindman-trump...00557.html

07-coffee3

lol...Vindman, a proven liar who was fired for working counter to US interests. Poor bitter dead enders still clinging to the long ago debunked Russia Russia Russia narrative. Sad.
09-14-2020 03:25 PM
Advertisement

maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Free chicken
Bwahahahaha

Bwahahahahaha

Muh Russia

Bwahahaha

Geezus H dude, get a effin life

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
09-14-2020 03:40 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
I had 2 chickens killed by a bald eagle this weekend.

Sentence I never thought Iā€™d ever say in my life just 6 months ago.

Anyways. Just sayin.
09-14-2020 03:56 PM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
So you're telling me Vindman doesn't have the goods and Russia doesn't have dirt on Trump? I'm shocked...
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020 04:52 PM by Jugnaut.)
09-14-2020 04:52 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
(09-14-2020 02:56 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Latest known photo of IUD Vindman.

[Image: crying-baby-istock660.jpg]

This is shocking news! A known liar lying again, all to get the big bad orange man. 03-lmfao
09-14-2020 04:55 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Vindman. What a fcking joke this guy is.
09-14-2020 07:01 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
For all the "Russia, Russia, Russia" talk, our real enemy now is China.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020 07:54 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
09-14-2020 07:44 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(09-14-2020 07:44 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  For all the "Russia, Russia, Russia" talk, our real enemy now is China.

At least they are tied to us economically to the point that they have to walk a certain line. How long that lasts is questionable I guess.
Putin is a murderer and POS..but..he is not a fool or stupid. He understands clearly where his country stands and knows that they really are a shell of their former self and really pose a limited threat to the US. Thats why they engage in the covert activities now. Thats about their limit as of now. I think our best hope with Russia is the eventual deaths of the old USSR guard. I think time is on our side with Russia.
09-14-2020 08:09 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(09-14-2020 08:09 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  I think time is on our side with Russia.

Russia has some serious demographic issues. They are running out of 20-somethings. They are going to have a hard time maintaining their Army in about 10 years. Slav birth rates have been low for decades--when you're drunk on vodka, it's hard to make babies. That was a contributing factor leading to the breakup of the USSR. Reagan putting pressure on their economy was the biggie, but this was a factor too. They were going to be majority Muslim by about 2050, and the Army age population was going to be majority Muslim about now. And they apparently had huge disciplinary problems with Muslim soldiers. So they got rid of the Muslim republics. Only problem is they still have the low birth rate, so they are running out of young adults.

China is also running out of 20-somethings. A one child policy for 20 years will do that. But a shortage of 20-somethings out of a population of 1.5 billion is a very different matter than out of a population of 150 million.
09-14-2020 08:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.