Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trump Zigzags Across Nevada Meeting with Voters as Biden Takes ANOTHER Day Off
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Trump Zigzags Across Nevada Meeting with Voters as Biden Takes ANOTHER Day Off
You Dems have you one weak azz candidate. Enjoy him, I know I am....

Quote:Biden’s campaign took ANOTHER day off on Sunday as President Trump zigzagged across Nevada meeting with voters.

Joe Biden attended his granddaughter’s confirmation at a Delaware church on Sunday morning and then called it a day

President Trump is on a campaign swing out West this weekend, while former vice president Joe Biden attended a church service in Wilmington, Del., but has no public events – the Washington Post reported on Sunday

Biden’s campaign also started Saturday morning off by “calling a lid” and shutting down for the day.

Election day is less than two months away and Biden took off the entire weekend!

A campaign advisor defended Biden’s schedule and said he is campaigning ‘safely.’

Meanwhile President Trump arrived to Nevada this weekend to a massive boat parade on Lake Mead.

President Trump galvanized his base last night with a massive rally in Minden.

Trump hosted a Latinos for Trump roundtables in Las Vegas and will be holding another rally tonight in Henderson.

Feeble Biden lashed out at President Trump on Saturday for holding rallies in Nevada.

“Nevadans don’t need more bluster from the President, and don’t need his reckless rallies that ignore the realities of COVID-19 and endanger public health,” Biden’s Nevada comms director Kevin Liao said on Saturday.

CNN and other fake news networks are also angered by President Trump’s rally in Henderson tonight.

CNN and other networks will boycott President Trump’s rally in Henderson, Nevada Sunday night according to a report by CNN’s Brian Stelter who claimed concerns about the indoor event and the coronavirus have prompted a decision to only send a pool camera to the rally.

Link
09-13-2020 08:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Trump Zigzags Across Nevada Meeting with Voters as Biden Takes ANOTHER Day Off
They don’t need to campaign. They’re going to cheat.
09-13-2020 08:31 PM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
RE: Trump Zigzags Across Nevada Meeting with Voters as Biden Takes ANOTHER Day Off
You always used to hear how an incumbent would do against generic democrat/republican

Biden is the epitome of generic Democrat
09-13-2020 08:50 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
In case you haven't noticed, you can actually reach your targeted audience these days without having them come together in groups that might actually kill them or their loved ones.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020 08:39 AM by Redwingtom.)
09-14-2020 08:39 AM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Tom's right.. Teleprompters with the answers are a b*tch to lug around the country and to find people who are willing to read questions from the note card.

tRuMp'S dIhOnEsT
09-14-2020 08:43 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Tom’s right. TV has been around since the 50s, so you can get YOUR message out. What you can’t do is look people in the eye and address their concerns. Of course you can host a twitter party, ask for questions and then never answer them.
09-14-2020 09:22 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(09-14-2020 09:22 AM)banker Wrote:  Tom’s right. TV has been around since the 50s, so you can get YOUR message out. What you can’t do is look people in the eye and address their concerns. Of course you can host a twitter party, ask for questions and then never answer them.

Instagram. eDuCaTe YoUrSeLf
09-14-2020 09:23 AM
Advertisement

49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Maybe they should find Biden a herd of willing Demo moms and daughters to sniff to restore his mana.
09-14-2020 09:24 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(09-14-2020 09:22 AM)banker Wrote:  Tom’s right. TV has been around since the 50s, so you can get YOUR message out. What you can’t do is look people in the eye and address their concerns. Of course you can host a twitter party, ask for questions and then never answer them.

Kind of like my, and many others', GOP representatives.

Unannounced town halls, submitted questions they select, screen and present to the rep, and no open discussion while you sit silent holding up a card of approval or disapproval. It's pathetic.

I'd get better representation in North Korea!
09-14-2020 09:25 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(09-14-2020 09:25 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Unannounced town halls, submitted questions they select, screen and present to the rep, and no open discussion while you sit silent holding up a card of approval or disapproval. It's pathetic.

So you're not going to bad mouth Biden without trying to lump in some conservatives.. Very nice.
09-14-2020 09:28 AM
Advertisement

solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

Try it out and let us know how that goes
09-14-2020 10:19 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

You should move there then.
09-14-2020 10:42 AM
49RFootballNow Offline

Let's start a Go Fund Me for the moving expenses!
09-14-2020 10:55 AM
Advertisement

BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
(09-14-2020 09:28 AM)gdunn Wrote:  

So you're not going to bad mouth Biden without trying to lump in some conservatives.. Very nice.

CommieTom would never do that. He's a straight shooter. Calls them like he sees them. Mr. Independent.
09-14-2020 11:25 AM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

In honor of Tom's move to North Korea

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020 11:44 AM by solohawks.)
09-14-2020 11:44 AM
49RFootballNow Offline

(09-14-2020 11:44 AM)solohawks Wrote:  In honor of Tom's move to North Korea

Tom will love the weight loss program the Kim's run too. Nothing like pins in your collars aimed at your throat to fix poor posture as well.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020 11:58 AM by 49RFootballNow.)
09-14-2020 11:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.