Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Pelosi: Mother Earth is Angry
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Pelosi: Mother Earth is Angry
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-...h-is-angry

Quote:“Mother Earth is angry,” the San Francisco Democrat said during an appearance Thursday on MSNBC. “She’s telling us -- whether she’s telling us with hurricanes on the Gulf Coast, fires in the West, whatever it is … that the climate crisis is real and has an impact.”

Let's be clear, Mz. Pelosi, while your backslidden catholic self has turned creation into God instead of the Creator, who should be worshiped, it is clear that God is angry, especially with your state, that gives consideration and seems to enjoy everything that God hates. Your state endorses pedophilia, homosexuality, murder of the unborn, closing of churches, restricting the ability to openly worshiping God, etc. Yes, God is angry, and yes, you deserve the his wrath and judgement to fall upon you, but there is still hope. You can repent, be baptized, and receive the Holy Spirit.
09-11-2020 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
RE: Pelosi: Mother Earth is Angry
So there is a flip side to that coin of "God brought the hurricane to punish the gays". Good to know.
09-11-2020 10:32 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
(09-11-2020 10:32 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  So there is a flip side to that coin of "God brought the hurricane to punish the gays". Good to know.

Oh God's wrath will come on the earth, but not necessarily yet. Plus I didn't say that God was causing these things, just that we was angry.
09-11-2020 10:33 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(09-11-2020 10:33 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  
(09-11-2020 10:32 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  So there is a flip side to that coin of "God brought the hurricane to punish the gays". Good to know.

Oh God's wrath will come on the earth, but not necessarily yet. Plus I didn't say that God was causing these things, just that we was angry.

I'm more after Pelosi's pandering. She sounds like an inverted televangelist saying the hurricane is the purifying force of God come to get the gays.
09-11-2020 10:35 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(09-11-2020 10:30 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-...h-is-angry

Quote:“Mother Earth is angry,” the San Francisco Democrat said during an appearance Thursday on MSNBC. “She’s telling us -- whether she’s telling us with hurricanes on the Gulf Coast, fires in the West, whatever it is … that the climate crisis is real and has an impact.”

Let's be clear, Mz. Pelosi, while your backslidden catholic self has turned creation into God instead of the Creator, who should be worshiped, it is clear that God is angry, especially with your state, that gives consideration and seems to enjoy everything that God hates. Your state endorses pedophilia, homosexuality, murder of the unborn, closing of churches, restricting the ability to openly worshiping God, etc. Yes, God is angry, and yes, you deserve the his wrath and judgement to fall upon you, but there is still hope. You can repent, be baptized, and receive the Holy Spirit.
I thought the rioters started the fires in Cali.
09-11-2020 10:38 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
(09-11-2020 10:38 AM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  
(09-11-2020 10:30 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-...h-is-angry

Some were started by lightning.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2020 12:18 PM by GrayBeard.)
09-11-2020 10:41 AM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!

Bam!

+3, brother!
09-11-2020 10:43 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(09-11-2020 10:41 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  
(09-11-2020 10:38 AM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  

Some where started by lightning.

I heard someone had a Baby Reveal party.
09-11-2020 10:44 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
In the Pre Columbia west Natives would start fires for land management, and they generally torched areas double that we see today via lighting strikes.
09-11-2020 10:51 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

Wonder why these fires don't start in Private Forests? Hmmm, maybe it has something to do with management to protect an investment?
09-11-2020 10:53 AM
DragonLair Offline
1st String

I Root For: Uab
Haven’t controlled burns also gone by the wayside?

Fires have always been apart of nature. Hell some pine ones only open up after a fire.
09-11-2020 11:13 AM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
I agree.

Forest fires, earthquakes, tornados and hurricanes never happened before global warming... er, uh, ... climate change.
09-11-2020 11:51 AM
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
(09-11-2020 10:51 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  In the Pre Columbia west Natives would start fires for land management, and they generally torched areas double that we see today via lighting strikes.

Very true. In fact, early pre-Columbian Americans burned vast areas of the plains. It's not commonly talked about because it goes against the narrative that pre-Columbian Americans were the greatest environmentalists until Greta Thunberg came along.

For thousands of years the inhabitants of North America modified the landscape for their own needs by regularly burning wide swaths of land. This turned forests and woodlands into vast grasslands that they used to grow berries and also to attract the bison herds for hunting. We have many myths about what life was like before European colonization and many of those myths are based on the "noble native" image in media and movies. Those societies were human and just like humans in Europe, Africa, and Asia, they ruled the lands for their own needs and more often than not, destroyed natural landscapes, caused the extinction of animals and plants, etc.
09-11-2020 11:58 AM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Pelosi: Mother Earth is Angry
The fires are due to PUBLIC land not being thinned out to prevent widespread fires.

The dopes running the state are to blame

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
09-11-2020 12:01 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

09-11-2020 12:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-11-2020 11:13 AM)DragonLair Wrote:  Haven’t controlled burns also gone by the wayside?

Fires have always been apart of nature. Hell some pine ones only open up after a fire.

They happen all of the time in my neck. Lots of forest land and refuges. Always have smoke advisories on I-10. Lots of creosote pine trees out there too and we rarely have something get out of hand.
09-11-2020 12:05 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(09-11-2020 11:58 AM)WKUApollo Wrote:  
(09-11-2020 10:51 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  In the Pre Columbia west Natives would start fires for land management, and they generally torched areas double that we see today via lighting strikes.

Very true. In fact, early pre-Columbian Americans burned vast areas of the plains. It's not commonly talked about because it goes against the narrative that pre-Columbian Americans were the greatest environmentalists until Greta Thunberg came along.

For thousands of years the inhabitants of North America modified the landscape for their own needs by regularly burning wide swaths of land. This turned forests and woodlands into vast grasslands that they used to grow berries and also to attract the bison herds for hunting. We have many myths about what life was like before European colonization and many of those myths are based on the "noble native" image in media and movies. Those societies were human and just like humans in Europe, Africa, and Asia, they ruled the lands for their own needs and more often than not, destroyed natural landscapes, caused the extinction of animals and plants, etc.

Mass extinction of large mammals when humans reached the Americas.
09-11-2020 01:28 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Yes Mother earth is angry. She has decided that the left coast is what she wants to quench her blood lust thrist.
09-11-2020 02:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(09-11-2020 11:13 AM)DragonLair Wrote:  Haven’t controlled burns also gone by the wayside?

One of the big fires in California was started by a pregnant woke woman who wanted to have a baby reveal event and because of COVID had it in a dried field of knee high grass where everyone was 6 ft apart and in masks. She used a Chinese made reveal smoke bomb to show off pink smoke. The sparks ignited the field and those gathered fled.

So Nancy is barking up the wrong tree. It's not mother Earth, but Charles Darwin getting revenge as more stupid people do stupid stuff that leads to destruction. I find that appropriate since Queen Pelosi rules over idiots!
09-11-2020 02:08 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Mother!!!!

[Image: latest?cb=20171125203808]
09-11-2020 02:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.