Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2020 stadium capacity
Bookmark and Share
Tealblood Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: CCU
2020 stadium capacity
any hard intel on what Sun Belt members are doing in regards to how many we are letting in this year
09-01-2020 04:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
RE: 2020 stadium capacity
TXST is allowing 25% which is 7,500.
09-01-2020 04:34 PM
GaSoEagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ga Southern
Ga Southern aT 25 percent which is 6250
09-01-2020 04:36 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
School set a max of 12,000, which comes out to 40 percent or so. All season ticket holders are guaranteed tickets. Band and cheerleaders are in. Students are in but must reserve seats ahead of time rather than general admission. There will be a small visiting allotment, and the remainder will be sold to the General Public.

In the end, 12K is probably what our actual attendance is in November.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2020 06:19 PM by chiefsfan.)
09-01-2020 06:18 PM
TrueBlueDrew Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jawjuh Suthen
App State just announced no fans in the stands for the month of September
09-01-2020 07:41 PM
Advertisement

High Country Student Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: App. State
(09-01-2020 07:41 PM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  App State just announced no fans in the stands for the month of September

The governor announced today there cannot be any outdoor gatherings of more than 50 people sporting events included so he made it impossible pretty much. I guess there's some sort of waiver to even let the teams play.
09-01-2020 08:26 PM
PAAcocahesAssociation Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: AAC,CUSA,SoCon
(09-01-2020 06:18 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  School set a max of 12,000, which comes out to 40 percent or so. All season ticket holders are guaranteed tickets. Band and cheerleaders are in. Students are in but must reserve seats ahead of time rather than general admission. There will be a small visiting allotment, and the remainder will be sold to the General Public.

If it's not impossible to get tickets to a game, I might try to drive up for a game this year. I'm from Memphis and we deferred our tickets because of the draconian measure the Shelby County Health Department put on sporting events inside the metro, which includes the Liberty Bowl. The Georgia State game might be the one, since it's on a Thursday. Plus, I'm a Volunteer, so it would be nice to come up and scream a little frustration out at the Panthers!

I've been meaning to get to a game up there the last couple of years. The only game I've ever been to was in 2007 on a Tuesday night, when the "Indians" at the time made a huge comeback against Memphis. That game was originally to be played on a Saturday, but severe weather postponed the game.
09-01-2020 08:50 PM
kevinwmsn Offline
1st String

I Root For: South Alabama
South is 25%. No Bands or Cheerleaders on the field. No individual game tickets. I think we are doing 300 away tickets. No tailgating for the month of September, so it will be reevaluated each month...
09-01-2020 09:06 PM
debragga Offline
1st String

I Root For: ULM
ULM hasn’t announced anything yet, but the first home game isn’t until the 19th
09-01-2020 09:38 PM
Advertisement

Tealblood Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: CCU
Rumor I’m hearing at CCU is 25% that includes players, officials, and students
09-02-2020 06:09 AM
OsageJ Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
It kind of sounds like stAte will allow more fans in than the other schools.
09-02-2020 10:26 AM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(09-01-2020 08:50 PM)PAAcocahesAssociation Wrote:  
(09-01-2020 06:18 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  School set a max of 12,000, which comes out to 40 percent or so. All season ticket holders are guaranteed tickets. Band and cheerleaders are in. Students are in but must reserve seats ahead of time rather than general admission. There will be a small visiting allotment, and the remainder will be sold to the General Public.

If it's not impossible to get tickets to a game, I might try to drive up for a game this year. I'm from Memphis and we deferred our tickets because of the draconian measure the Shelby County Health Department put on sporting events inside the metro, which includes the Liberty Bowl. The Georgia State game might be the one, since it's on a Thursday. Plus, I'm a Volunteer, so it would be nice to come up and scream a little frustration out at the Panthers!

I've been meaning to get to a game up there the last couple of years. The only game I've ever been to was in 2007 on a Tuesday night, when the "Indians" at the time made a huge comeback against Memphis. That game was originally to be played on a Saturday, but severe weather postponed the game.

Yeah I wanted to go to the game this week but The policies are so crazy I don’t even know the point of Shelby County allowing fans. How on earth do you pick 3500 fans when you sell 4 times that in season tickets?

Georgia State game is best bet for public tickets here. Thursday Night, on TV and they don’t travel well
09-02-2020 12:17 PM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(09-01-2020 09:06 PM)kevinwmsn Wrote:  South is 25%. No Bands or Cheerleaders on the field. No individual game tickets. I think we are doing 300 away tickets. No tailgating for the month of September, so it will be reevaluated each month...

09-02-2020 02:38 PM
Advertisement

ballantyneapp Online
All American

I Root For: App
0 for App for september
09-02-2020 02:39 PM
T2003 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Troy & Auburn
(09-01-2020 06:18 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  In the end, 12K is probably what our actual attendance is in November.

Business as usual for most SBC teams...
09-02-2020 04:54 PM
panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
2020 stadium capacity
5000 including everyone.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
09-02-2020 07:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
(09-01-2020 08:50 PM)PAAcocahesAssociation Wrote:  

Used to listen to a lot of Vols football. Seemed like late 80’s and most the 90’s if AState had day game Vols were at night and if we were night Vols were day. John Ward’s calls were epic. Even parted with a few bucks to buy a nice hat
09-02-2020 09:49 PM
Advertisement

CajunFan3406 Offline
1st String

I Root For: UL
2020 stadium capacity
Got an email on Friday saying UL is capping attendance at 25%. Most season ticket holders will be shuffled around to try and maintain social distancing requirements. 25% of Cajun Field capacity is a little bit over 10K fans, which will accommodate all season ticket holders as sales of those have been very lackluster due to COVID and the current state of the oil field.
09-07-2020 08:38 AM
SkullyMaroo Offline

(09-07-2020 08:38 AM)CajunFan3406 Wrote:  Got an email on Friday saying UL is capping attendance at 25%. Most season ticket holders will be shuffled around to try and maintain social distancing requirements. 25% of Cajun Field capacity is a little bit over 10K fans, which will accommodate all season ticket holders as sales of those have been very lackluster due to COVID and the current state of the oil field.

I’m moving from between the 45/50 to about the 20 because of social distancing. I’m going from a chairback to a bench back. I’m sad but I understand. The worst seat in Hancock Whitney is still better than any seat in Ladd, and at least I still have some back support. I had hoped to be the only buttocks to ever sit in my seat so I hope my seats go unused this year due to social distancing. Lol.
09-07-2020 10:01 AM
TrojanNation Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Troy
(09-07-2020 10:01 AM)SkullyMaroo Wrote:  
(09-07-2020 08:38 AM)CajunFan3406 Wrote:  Got an email on Friday saying UL is capping attendance at 25%. Most season ticket holders will be shuffled around to try and maintain social distancing requirements. 25% of Cajun Field capacity is a little bit over 10K fans, which will accommodate all season ticket holders as sales of those have been very lackluster due to COVID and the current state of the oil field.

I’m moving from between the 45/50 to about the 20 because of social distancing. I’m going from a chairback to a bench back. I’m sad but I understand. The worst seat in Hancock Whitney is still better than any seat in Ladd, and at least I still have some back support. I had hoped to be the only buttocks to ever sit in my seat so I hope my seats go unused this year due to social distancing. Lol.

Yeah, that sucks, being that it is the stadium opener and you can't use your seat!

Troy stated that seats could be moved around, but i got my same seats that i always have (thats not to say that i might show up on game with my seats changed).

Troy is also going to have GA sections that they are offering to Season ticket holders if they don't want to sit so close to people in the reserved sections. I believe the band is going to be spread out over the entire South end zone and student section is possibly going to be the entire lower visitor side. I believe students will have to reserve their ticket before each game.
09-07-2020 10:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.