Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Signs of a Coming Trump Victory
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Signs of a Coming Trump Victory
Quote:Don't kid yourself. Don't be fooled by the bravado. Democrats behind the scenes are scared and getting more desperate by the day because there are so many signs of a coming Donald Trump victory.

The signs are everywhere.

Polls show an overwhelming majority of Americans don't want to defund police. They want law and order. They support police. Even 80 percent of black voters overwhelmingly disagree with defunding police.

Does anyone with a brain or common sense think this is a good sign for Joe Biden or Democrats? Do you think all these Americans who support the police, want more law and order, and want more police funding are leaning to "law and order Trump" or "defund the police Joe Biden"?

Polls show 83 percent of Americans support President Trump and Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson's ending of former President Obama's program designed to fill the suburbs with high-density low-income housing, bringing crime and drugs to the neighborhoods of suburban moms and dads.

Does anyone with a brain or common sense think this is a good sign for Biden or Democrats? Do you think these millions of suburban American homeowners who don't want to see their home value destroyed or their neighborhood turned into war zones like Chicago, Detroit or Baltimore are going to vote enthusiastically for Joe Biden?

Remember, Biden's presidential platform actually puts in writing his goal to supercharge Obama's "destroy the suburbs" program. Biden wants to bring Frankenstein back to life, except twice as big. Goodbye to your safe, peaceful suburban life. Trump wants to protect your neighborhood. I wonder who suburban moms and dads will vote for.

But there are more signs.

The race to escape the big-city crime wave, rioting, and looting is accelerating at warp speed. Ask any suburban realtor. Ask any moving company. Everyone with any kind of ability to move is "getting out of Dodge." The escape from Democratic-controlled big cities is so huge it is the trend of 2020.

Even liberal New Yorkers are running for their lives. Shootings in New York City were up 76 percent from Jan. 1 to Aug. 2, compared with the same period in 2019. Murders are skyrocketing. The purchase of body armor such as bulletproof vests is reportedly up by over 80 percent in NYC. You think these people are voting for Biden?

But it's not just New York. Everyone is selling their homes and moving away from every Democratic big city -- Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis. Defund police? The only group getting defunded is Democratic politicians and government bureaucrats. Bye-bye to tax revenues.

Does anyone with a brain or common sense think this is a good sign for Biden or Democrats? Do you really believe most of these people are running for their lives from deep-blue Democratic cities for the safety of red Republican suburbs just so they can vote for Biden and the Democrats?

According to Rasmussen, 72 percent of likely voters are concerned about the growing violent protests nationwide. Sixty-two percent say it will affect their vote. Do you think this is a good sign for Democrats who support the Black Lives Matter and antifa movements and claim there is no violence?

And then there's the guns. America is selling out of guns. And bullets, too. Since COVID-19 and the rioting struck, practically every gun and bullet in this country has been bought up. All-time gun sale records have been broken month after month. Everyone is locked and loaded.

Does anyone with a brain or common sense think this is a good sign for Biden or Democrats? Do you think any of these record-setting gun buyers is voting for Basement Biden, Kamala Harris, and former Rep. Beto O'Rourke, Biden's gun czar who would be in charge of forcefully taking away our guns?

Then there's Harris. CNN's latest poll shows a 21-point shift away from Biden among non-white voters after he picked Harris as vice president. Yes, I said non-white voters.

Finally, there's the Democratic National Convention. After hearing from all the big guns -- Michelle and Barack Obama; Bill and Hillary Clinton; Jill Biden; and Harris -- Thursday's Rasmussen poll shows Trump moving from 47% to 51% approval. Clearly, the more Democrats speak, the more voters are repelled.

Remember when then-President Jimmy Carter led Republican nominee Ronald Reagan by 10 points during the summer of 1980? Reagan won in a historic landslide.

Remember when Democratic nominee Michael Dukakis was up by 17 points over Republican nominee George H.W. Bush after the Democratic convention? Bush won the electoral vote 426 to 111.

Don't look now ... but it's about to happen again. The signs are everywhere. Trump is about to win in an electoral landslide.

Link

A lot of signs.
08-23-2020 03:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Signs of a Coming Trump Victory
(08-23-2020 03:25 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Don't kid yourself. Don't be fooled by the bravado. Democrats behind the scenes are scared and getting more desperate by the day because there are so many signs of a coming Donald Trump victory.

The signs are everywhere.

Polls show an overwhelming majority of Americans don't want to defund police. They want law and order. They support police. Even 80 percent of black voters overwhelmingly disagree with defunding police.

Does anyone with a brain or common sense think this is a good sign for Joe Biden or Democrats? Do you think all these Americans who support the police, want more law and order, and want more police funding are leaning to "law and order Trump" or "defund the police Joe Biden"?

Polls show 83 percent of Americans support President Trump and Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson's ending of former President Obama's program designed to fill the suburbs with high-density low-income housing, bringing crime and drugs to the neighborhoods of suburban moms and dads.

Does anyone with a brain or common sense think this is a good sign for Biden or Democrats? Do you think these millions of suburban American homeowners who don't want to see their home value destroyed or their neighborhood turned into war zones like Chicago, Detroit or Baltimore are going to vote enthusiastically for Joe Biden?

Remember, Biden's presidential platform actually puts in writing his goal to supercharge Obama's "destroy the suburbs" program. Biden wants to bring Frankenstein back to life, except twice as big. Goodbye to your safe, peaceful suburban life. Trump wants to protect your neighborhood. I wonder who suburban moms and dads will vote for.

But there are more signs.

The race to escape the big-city crime wave, rioting, and looting is accelerating at warp speed. Ask any suburban realtor. Ask any moving company. Everyone with any kind of ability to move is "getting out of Dodge." The escape from Democratic-controlled big cities is so huge it is the trend of 2020.

Even liberal New Yorkers are running for their lives. Shootings in New York City were up 76 percent from Jan. 1 to Aug. 2, compared with the same period in 2019. Murders are skyrocketing. The purchase of body armor such as bulletproof vests is reportedly up by over 80 percent in NYC. You think these people are voting for Biden?

But it's not just New York. Everyone is selling their homes and moving away from every Democratic big city -- Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis. Defund police? The only group getting defunded is Democratic politicians and government bureaucrats. Bye-bye to tax revenues.

Does anyone with a brain or common sense think this is a good sign for Biden or Democrats? Do you really believe most of these people are running for their lives from deep-blue Democratic cities for the safety of red Republican suburbs just so they can vote for Biden and the Democrats?

According to Rasmussen, 72 percent of likely voters are concerned about the growing violent protests nationwide. Sixty-two percent say it will affect their vote. Do you think this is a good sign for Democrats who support the Black Lives Matter and antifa movements and claim there is no violence?

And then there's the guns. America is selling out of guns. And bullets, too. Since COVID-19 and the rioting struck, practically every gun and bullet in this country has been bought up. All-time gun sale records have been broken month after month. Everyone is locked and loaded.

Does anyone with a brain or common sense think this is a good sign for Biden or Democrats? Do you think any of these record-setting gun buyers is voting for Basement Biden, Kamala Harris, and former Rep. Beto O'Rourke, Biden's gun czar who would be in charge of forcefully taking away our guns?

Then there's Harris. CNN's latest poll shows a 21-point shift away from Biden among non-white voters after he picked Harris as vice president. Yes, I said non-white voters.

Finally, there's the Democratic National Convention. After hearing from all the big guns -- Michelle and Barack Obama; Bill and Hillary Clinton; Jill Biden; and Harris -- Thursday's Rasmussen poll shows Trump moving from 47% to 51% approval. Clearly, the more Democrats speak, the more voters are repelled.

Remember when then-President Jimmy Carter led Republican nominee Ronald Reagan by 10 points during the summer of 1980? Reagan won in a historic landslide.

Remember when Democratic nominee Michael Dukakis was up by 17 points over Republican nominee George H.W. Bush after the Democratic convention? Bush won the electoral vote 426 to 111.

Don't look now ... but it's about to happen again. The signs are everywhere. Trump is about to win in an electoral landslide.

Link

A lot of signs.

08-23-2020 03:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
if the Democrats cant take the WH I would be happy with taking the Senate and holding the House...
08-23-2020 04:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
I laid a wad over time on this one (as opposed to 300 wins 1440 in '16)....

at some point, I have to believe sheeple=system is wholly lost, soon.....not this time. ....

we'll find out in a couple o' mos....
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2020 04:08 PM by stinkfist.)
08-23-2020 04:07 PM
stinkfist Offline

(08-23-2020 04:04 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  if the Democrats cant take the WH I would be happy with taking the Senate and holding the House...

so would most..

call it a necessary evil....the libertarians will luv ya....

Attached File(s)
.jpg  Screenshot_20200804-200935_YouTube.jpg (Size: 271.69 KB / Downloads: 8)
08-23-2020 04:10 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(08-23-2020 04:04 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  if the Democrats cant take the WH I would be happy with taking the Senate and holding the House...

Common sense tells us a big Trump victory is not going to bode well downstream for congressional dim races. Never does.
08-23-2020 04:12 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
The democrats are hoping for an upset wh win, however they can get it. (lie, cheat, steal) But barring that, what they are most afraid of is Trump wins while, at the same time, getting their butts handed to them in the down ballots.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2020 04:14 PM by UofMstateU.)
08-23-2020 04:13 PM
stinkfist Offline

(08-23-2020 04:12 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

Common sense tells us a big Trump victory is not going to bode well downstream for congressional dim races. Never does.

we agree on principle, but not method....

I need you whilst you need folk like me.. .

#thatISwinWin

@chimes
08-23-2020 04:19 PM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami

https://twitter.com/AgiaTheBun/status/12...0669414401

HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID
08-23-2020 04:21 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(08-23-2020 04:19 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

we agree on principle, but not method....

I need you whilst you need folk like me.. .

#thatISwinWin

@chimes

Its only a problem for you, Stink.

All you have to do is stop letting yourself get so worked up every single time I mention my faith or the Bible.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2020 04:40 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
08-23-2020 04:39 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(08-23-2020 04:21 PM)green Wrote:  

https://twitter.com/AgiaTheBun/status/12...0669414401

HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID

You're nuts if you think you can call the Senate in August.
08-23-2020 04:40 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
I simply don’t see a way the Left can gain control of the Senate. The country was split in 2016. If anyone thinks the country is still split they haven’t been paying attention to what has been going on in the streets. Voters are going to hold Democrats accountable for the looters and rioters.

After the sideshow the House has been since the MidTerms, if I was a Democrat I would be worried about keeping the House.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2020 04:47 PM by CardinalJim.)
08-23-2020 04:46 PM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
08-23-2020 04:48 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(08-23-2020 04:48 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Wayne Allan Root: Romney will beat Obama in Landslide

You really want us to start posting links to HRC's landslide 2016 victory?
08-23-2020 05:09 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(08-23-2020 05:09 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  You really want us to start posting links to HRC's landslide 2016 victory?

They own themselves so often it isn’t fair.
08-23-2020 05:16 PM
Shannon Panther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Pitt

Donators
(08-23-2020 04:48 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Wayne Allan Root: Romney will beat Obama in Landslide

[Image: ba1.jpg]
08-23-2020 05:21 PM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis

You really wanna go there? Not smart, but........
08-23-2020 05:34 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

If dem voters are turned off enough to not vote for your guy in a national election do you honestly think they'll vote democrat at all? Delusional.
08-23-2020 06:42 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

Exactly right. If they don't want a dem titular figurehead in the WH why would they want those dems who actually make law in office?
08-23-2020 06:44 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao Sorry but that was a particularly weak deflection.
08-23-2020 06:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.