Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Can we get any more goofy on COVID-19? Yes, yes we can!
Bookmark and Share
DogsWin1 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
Can we get any more goofy on COVID-19? Yes, yes we can!
08-22-2020 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
RE: Can we get any more goofy on COVID-19? Yes, yes we can!
Best p;art of that tweet was this tweet below. I can remember a few times like this..once on 1-65 when you get to the 3 lane about 20 minutes before B'ham. Four of us following each other. Another on I-75 before getting to Atlanta. A couple times I-95 heading to Miami from Ft Lauderdale. One other time that it even got too crazy for for me. 7 or 8 cars were following each other on I-10 heading west towards Tallahassee. I backed out of it at just the right time and slowed to just 8 over the limit (from about 25-30) they had 6 police cars flagging each car over

Kind of makes you wonder how little Johnny is not killing Mom, Dad, Granny, and the 80 year old field keeper....if he's allowed to play HS Football. High School football is playing but the Big 10 isn't.

Kind of makes a person wonder if this has anything to do with it

Quote:Quote:
We are five months away from what promises to be one of the most divisive, emotionally charged and compelling presidential elections in American history. The confluence of a pandemic, the long-overdue push for racial equality and country’s fraught partisan political lines have set the most volatile backdrop to any election of this generation.

There’s a good chance that the next leader of the United States will emerge from voters in swing states in the Big Ten Conference’s footprint. Five states that President Donald Trump won in 2016 – Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa – were democratic states when Barack Obama won the election in 2012.

First-year Big Ten commissioner Kevin Warren has made it a priority that the conference’s nearly 10,000 athletes will have a say in that election. Warren is in just his fifth month in charge of the 14-member league, and he’s made it clear with his early actions that social change will be among the league’s priorities. The Big Ten announced a league-wide voter registration initiative on Monday, which will include non-partisan education and a deeper understanding of registration, voting and voter suppression.
08-22-2020 11:24 AM
wh49er Offline
All American

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
In NC, if you go to a restaurant you must wear a mask until you’re seated at your table. Then you can sit there for as long as you want without one.

It’s clown world out here right now.
08-22-2020 12:31 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(08-22-2020 12:31 PM)wh49er Wrote:  In NC, if you go to a restaurant you must wear a mask until you’re seated at your table. Then you can sit there for as long as you want without one.

Yeah this is pretty stupid. If you going to allow restaurants to be open and seat people at whatever capacity then patrons shouldn't have to wear a mask.
08-22-2020 02:16 PM
Dusky Offline
1st String

I Root For: Winning in Paradise
The stupidity and hypocrisy is off the charts.
08-22-2020 03:58 PM
Advertisement

SouthernMiss3613 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Southern Miss
(08-22-2020 12:31 PM)wh49er Wrote:  In NC, if you go to a restaurant you must wear a mask until you’re seated at your table. Then you can sit there for as long as you want without one.

Same in Mississippi, but they don't really push it.
08-22-2020 05:09 PM
ghostofclt! Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte
(08-22-2020 11:24 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  Best p;art of that tweet was this tweet below. I can remember a few times like this..once on 1-65 when you get to the 3 lane about 20 minutes before B'ham. Four of us following each other. Another on I-75 before getting to Atlanta. A couple times I-95 heading to Miami from Ft Lauderdale. One other time that it even got too crazy for for me. 7 or 8 cars were following each other on I-10 heading west towards Tallahassee. I backed out of it at just the right time and slowed to just 8 over the limit (from about 25-30) they had 6 police cars flagging each car over

Kind of makes you wonder how little Johnny is not killing Mom, Dad, Granny, and the 80 year old field keeper....if he's allowed to play HS Football. High School football is playing but the Big 10 isn't.

Kind of makes a person wonder if this has anything to do with it

Quote:Quote:
We are five months away from what promises to be one of the most divisive, emotionally charged and compelling presidential elections in American history. The confluence of a pandemic, the long-overdue push for racial equality and country’s fraught partisan political lines have set the most volatile backdrop to any election of this generation.

There’s a good chance that the next leader of the United States will emerge from voters in swing states in the Big Ten Conference’s footprint. Five states that President Donald Trump won in 2016 – Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa – were democratic states when Barack Obama won the election in 2012.

First-year Big Ten commissioner Kevin Warren has made it a priority that the conference’s nearly 10,000 athletes will have a say in that election. Warren is in just his fifth month in charge of the 14-member league, and he’s made it clear with his early actions that social change will be among the league’s priorities. The Big Ten announced a league-wide voter registration initiative on Monday, which will include non-partisan education and a deeper understanding of registration, voting and voter suppression.

clt says that driver is lucky. Use your turn signal.
08-22-2020 05:58 PM
TTT Offline
#SMTTT

I Root For: USM & G5
I flew a few weekends ago...so, TSA requires everyone to wear a mask in the airport and while on planes...unless you're eating/drinking. Plenty of food eateries/food-court style tables open 2 inches from terminal walkways. Plenty of people crammed on planes eating/drinking.

This was a very interesting observation.
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2020 10:29 PM by TTT.)
08-22-2020 10:27 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(08-22-2020 10:27 PM)TTT Wrote:  I flew a few weekends ago...so, TSA requires everyone to wear a mask in the airport and while on planes...unless you're eating/drinking. Plenty of food eateries/food-court style tables open 2 inches from terminal walkways. Plenty of people crammed on planes eating/drinking.

This was a very interesting observation.

what happens when ya have a whistle in the mouth at all times....

hockey figured it out....

#idiots

PURE FEAR TACTICS FROM POLITICIANS W/0 CLUE ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING

#herdControl
08-23-2020 08:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.