Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SIR: This is funny..SEC, ACC, B12, and the AAC
Pirate1989 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: ECU
Exclamation SIR: This is funny..SEC, ACC, B12, and the AAC
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 02:14 PM by Pirate1989.)
08-18-2020 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NoQuarterBrigade Offline
Go Damn Pirates!!!!!

I Root For: ECU & the AAC
RE: SIR: This is funny..SEC, ACC, B12, and the AAC
(08-18-2020 02:13 PM)Pirate1989 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlG8nBGs...e=youtu.be

That’s hilarious! Great find! Thanks for sharing. I added a YouTube link.

08-18-2020 02:30 PM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I found it pretty disrespectful, honestly.
08-18-2020 02:33 PM
PirateJP Offline
All American

I Root For: ECU; Charlotte
At least we're starting to get noticed, I didn't see the Sun Belt or C-USA get a cameo.
08-18-2020 02:33 PM
NoQuarterBrigade Offline
Go Damn Pirates!!!!!

(08-18-2020 02:33 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  I found it pretty disrespectful, honestly.
If you’re part of the joke, that means more than not even being included. They know we’re there lurking in the waters around them.
08-18-2020 02:41 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
I'll take it...for now.
08-18-2020 02:43 PM
Advertisement

MidknightWhiskey Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UCF
(08-18-2020 02:33 PM)PirateJP Wrote:  At least we're starting to get noticed, I didn't see the Sun Belt or C-USA get a cameo.

The way I took this was Aresco is finally starting to bang on doors and try and get the AAC into the club. My best guess is that Aresco is the kind of guy that's afraid of rejection so he hasn't been doing this since the P6 campaign was launched.
08-18-2020 03:33 PM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
03-lmfao

All good humor has truth essence at its core.
08-18-2020 03:33 PM
fade2blac Offline
2nd String

I would rather have the AAC in these little shorts with tongue in check humor than be like the PAC 12 or Mountain West and be completely ignored.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 06:34 PM by fade2blac.)
08-18-2020 06:32 PM
NoQuarterBrigade Offline
Go Damn Pirates!!!!!

(08-18-2020 06:32 PM)fade2blac Wrote:  I would rather have the AAC in these little shorts with tongue in check humor than be like the PAC 12 or Mountain West and be completely ignored.

Amen. The fact the AAC is acknowledged is great in itself. Don’t think that would’ve happened 5 years ago.
08-18-2020 07:06 PM
slhNavy91 Online
Heisman

I Root For: Navy
(08-18-2020 03:33 PM)MidknightWhiskey Wrote:  
(08-18-2020 02:33 PM)PirateJP Wrote:  At least we're starting to get noticed, I didn't see the Sun Belt or C-USA get a cameo.

The way I took this was Aresco is finally starting to bang on doors and try and get the AAC into the club. My best guess is that Aresco is the kind of guy that's afraid of rejection so he hasn't been doing this since the P6 campaign was launched.

The worst part of this take is that you actually believe it.

Who do you think launched the P6 campaign? When the C.Fla. Golden Knights were coming off a 6-7 season? You moron, Aresco did.

Who do you think was campaigning for the AAC when you were an 0-12 laughing stock? Aresco was and Houston was blazing the trail in CFP NY6 bowls for you, and the Black Friday Navy Houston game was drawing three million viewers...while you were identified by a coed dancing in empty bleacher seats.

In 2017, Danny White and Mike Aresco had different roles to play, both publicly and privately; disruptor vs schmoozer a la good cop - bad cop. Ever heard DW say anything bad about MA like some of you message board keyboard kommandos? Because I haven't.

You jorts-wearing clowns down there in Oviedo need to:
1. Catch a clue. Look at the big picture.
2. Get over yourselves. Your flash may already be out of the pan, and what flash you've had ain't all that. I have socks with more history than your D1/ FBS history. Let me know when you've been to the Rose, Cotton, Sugar, and Orange Bowls. Tulsa has as much NY6 hisory as UCF. Let me know when you get over 700 wins. Navy will still be way ahead of you and still be moving up the Top 25 all time wins list.
3. Get on board for the big win. Do you know why P6 rolled out when it did, immediately after the BigXII expansion traveshamockery? Because the Citronauts didn't make the cut on their own (nor did any other AAC school get the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket). Aresco-haters are generally ill-informed, but the UCF Aresco-haters add additional layers of stupid.

I love having you guys in the conference - please take this criticism in the constructive criticism spirit with which it is intended.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 07:10 PM by slhNavy91.)
08-18-2020 07:09 PM
Advertisement

TroyMan88 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Troy
Hi, yeah...remember me?

Great video isn’t it?

The ending is pretty flawless..

Sounds like a familiar conversation. I see most of you are still delusional with somehow seeing this video as the P5 accepting the AAC as one of them.

However, I just want to explain to each of you (as I tried before) what the video means at the end - it’s pretty simple:

If they had left the guy with the AAC shirt on in the car then obviously they would consider the AAC as one of them, or temporarily replacing a conference during the pandemic.

HOWEVER, they left the AAC guy (should have been a girl) behind and they took off without a care in the world.

Even when all the P5 conferences aren’t playing, they still don’t want you as a replacement or substitute when a college football crisis is happening.

Say what you want, but once again, I am right and all of you are wrong.

Know your place.

Wishing all teams and players a safe season.
08-18-2020 07:13 PM
BraveKnight Online
All American

(08-18-2020 07:09 PM)slhNavy91 Wrote:  

Who do you think launched the P6 campaign? When the C.Fla. Golden Knights were coming off a 6-7 season? You moron, Aresco did.

Who do you think was campaigning for the AAC when you were an 0-12 laughing stock? Aresco was and Houston was blazing the trail in CFP NY6 bowls for you, and the Black Friday Navy Houston game was drawing three million viewers...while you were identified by a coed dancing in empty bleacher seats.

In 2017, Danny White and Mike Aresco had different roles to play, both publicly and privately; disruptor vs schmoozer a la good cop - bad cop. Ever heard DW say anything bad about MA like some of you message board keyboard kommandos? Because I haven't.

2. Get over yourselves. Your flash may already be out of the pan, and what flash you've had ain't all that. I have socks with more history than your D1/ FBS history. Let me know when you've been to the Rose, Cotton, Sugar, and Orange Bowls. Tulsa has as much NY6 hisory as UCF. Let me know when you get over 700 wins. Navy will still be way ahead of you and still be moving up the Top 25 all time wins list.
3. Get on board for the big win. Do you know why P6 rolled out when it did, immediately after the BigXII expansion traveshamockery? Because the Citronauts didn't make the cut on their own (nor did any other AAC school get the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket). Aresco-haters are generally ill-informed, but the UCF Aresco-haters add additional layers of stupid.

I love having you guys in the conference - please take this criticism in the constructive criticism spirit with which it is intended.
Good lord, how did you manage to turn one posters opinion into a giant essay bashing UCF?
08-18-2020 07:16 PM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(08-18-2020 07:13 PM)TroyMan88 Wrote:  Hi, yeah...remember me?

Great video isn’t it?

Sounds like a familiar conversation. I see most of you are still delusional with somehow seeing this video as the P5 accepting the AAC as one of them.

However, I just want to explain to each of you (as I tried before) what the video means at the end - it’s pretty simple:

If they had left the guy with the AAC shirt on in the car then obviously they would consider the AAC as one of them, or temporarily replacing a conference during the pandemic.

HOWEVER, they left the AAC guy (should have been a girl) behind and they took off without a care in the world.

Even when all the P5 conferences aren’t playing, they still don’t want you as a replacement or substitute when a college football crisis is happening.

Know your place.

I sometimes have difficulty differentiating between envy and jealousy.

Based on the following link, I think envy is the best fit: Envy vs Jealously
08-18-2020 07:23 PM
MidknightWhiskey Offline
Special Teams

Really difficult to wade through you're bull**** insults to find the constructive criticism.
This is clearly personal for you, is Aresco your daddy or something?
He's clearly only recently gotten on board with the P6 campaign, openly in interviews hes laughed at it in the past. He put the majority of the conference on defense with scheduling home & homes. He walked out with a very mediocre tv deal compared to what he should of been able to get, especially because that's his background! He failed to get any meaningful bowl lineups.
Cute insults though. Funny that you actually believe that because a football program was around 100 years ago it not only excuses bottom feeder status but makes it a better program. Let me know who else in the conference has been to 3 NY6 bowls in the last 7 years. Sorry for insulting your daddy Aresco but he sucks.

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 07:35 PM by MidknightWhiskey.)
08-18-2020 07:29 PM
slhNavy91 Online
Heisman

(08-18-2020 07:16 PM)BraveKnight Wrote:  

Good lord, how did you manage to turn one posters opinion into a giant essay bashing UCF?

Clarification: bashing the UCF fans (yes, one in particular) with an overinflated sense of UCF's relative value to the P6 campaign which at it's heart says "Accept the top to bottom strength of the 11 teams in this conference when the next big restructure comes about in 2025-2026." More than one UCF fan has has put forth the erroneous idea that the conference/Aresco was somehow absent in January 2018. Midknight just caught my blast.
08-18-2020 07:30 PM
Advertisement

MidknightWhiskey Offline
Special Teams

Great video isn’t it?

Know your place.

I'll remember to laugh at Troy when they drop back to FCS. If it's even mentioned by anyone that is.
08-18-2020 07:31 PM
slhNavy91 Online
Heisman

(08-18-2020 07:31 PM)MidknightWhiskey Wrote:  

Great video isn’t it?

Know your place.

I'll remember to laugh at Troy when they drop back to FCS. If it's even mentioned by anyone that is.

And yeah, internal differences aside, I too am laughing at this window licker. +2 Whiskey
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 07:34 PM by slhNavy91.)
08-18-2020 07:34 PM
TroyMan88 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Troy
(08-18-2020 07:31 PM)MidknightWhiskey Wrote:  

Great video isn’t it?

Know your place.

The day Troy goes FCS will be the day AAC goes P5.
08-18-2020 07:39 PM
BraveKnight Online
All American

Great video isn’t it?

Know your place.

1/10 troll attempt, go crawl back under the bridge.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2020 07:42 PM by BraveKnight.)
08-18-2020 07:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.