Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

When Wokes and Racists Actually Agree on Everything...
Bearhawkeye Offline
The King of Breakfast

I Root For: Zinzinnati
When Wokes and Racists Actually Agree on Everything...
07-21-2020 12:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
RE: When Wokes and Racists Actually Agree on Everything...
Its true. They're both the same.

This is what you get when you live in the extremes, refuse to see the other guy's point of view and won't budge an inch on your position.
07-21-2020 06:07 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Woke people are fundamentally racists.

Agree
07-21-2020 06:34 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
It's so true though, and the useful idiots who are hurting themselves by being the "foot soldiers" of the people footing the bill for the protests are aligned with the segregationists in the mid 20th century. Hell, the CHOP/CHAZ had the laughable garden that had plants segregated by race. LOL, what a bunch of idiots! Said it before, but you have so many white SJW types hoping, praying and begging for the chance to recreate the magic of MLK marches. They want so badly to be a part of something "noble"....
07-21-2020 06:38 AM
Nameless Offline
1st String

I Root For: UConn
(07-21-2020 06:38 AM)miko33 Wrote:  It's so true though, and the useful idiots who are hurting themselves by being the "foot soldiers" of the people footing the bill for the protests are aligned with the segregationists in the mid 20th century. Hell, the CHOP/CHAZ had the laughable garden that had plants segregated by race. LOL, what a bunch of idiots! Said it before, but you have so many white SJW types hoping, praying and begging for the chance to recreate the magic of MLK marches. They want so badly to be a part of something "noble"....

100%. From my experience in dealing with these types of people, they either:

Have nothing better to do with their lives.

Grew up in an environment that didn't really challenge them, then weren't prepared for the reality that life can be hard sometimes

Received a liberal arts education of some form. But instead of using this education to think critically, they use it to regurgitate narratives they pick up on social media/ in some soft science class like sociology where one can start with a conclusion and find facts to fit their narrative.

Have the aptitude to do something with their lives, but they're scared of responsibility.

Some combination of all of the above... Or all of the above.

Instead of looking inward to find the source of their problems, they run with a narrative that makes them feel like a hero. It's easier, as long as one can continue to believe one's own BS. Which is why they look for echo chambers and shut themselves off to ideas that expose their own as flawed when having a real conversation.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2020 07:02 AM by Nameless.)
07-21-2020 06:54 AM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(07-21-2020 06:54 AM)Nameless Wrote:  
(07-21-2020 06:38 AM)miko33 Wrote:  It's so true though, and the useful idiots who are hurting themselves by being the "foot soldiers" of the people footing the bill for the protests are aligned with the segregationists in the mid 20th century. Hell, the CHOP/CHAZ had the laughable garden that had plants segregated by race. LOL, what a bunch of idiots! Said it before, but you have so many white SJW types hoping, praying and begging for the chance to recreate the magic of MLK marches. They want so badly to be a part of something "noble"....

Grew up in an environment that didn't really challenge them, then weren't prepared for the reality that life can be hard sometimes

Received a liberal arts education of some form. But instead of using this education to think critically, they use it to regurgitate narratives they pick up on social media/ in some soft science class like sociology where one can start with a conclusion and find facts to fit their narrative.

Have the aptitude to do something with their lives, but they're scared of responsibility.

Instead of looking inward to find the source of their problems, they run with a narrative that makes them feel like a hero. It's easier, as long as one can continue to believe one's own BS. Which is why they look for echo chambers and shut themselves off to ideas that expose their own as flawed when having a real conversation.

100% Gospel truth!

Also agree w/ miko's highlighted part. These people want so badly to feel like they are making a difference when deep down, ironically, they are useful to some and useless to most at the same time.
07-21-2020 07:14 AM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
Hilarious. Thanks for sharing. So true
07-21-2020 07:20 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(07-21-2020 07:14 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  

100% Gospel truth!

Also agree w/ miko's highlighted part. These people want so badly to feel like they are making a difference when deep down, ironically, they are useful to some and useless to most at the same time.

Arrogance and hubris comes to mind with a liberal dash of insecurity. Agree with the above.

ETA, this mentality also could be very similar to a romanticized idea of warfare that many young men had in the 1800s until the start of WW1. We've read stories about young men wanting to join up to fight in some war for God and glory (mostly for glory). To me at least, the psychology between those wanting to fight for glory a century ago vs today's SJWs is identical.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2020 07:37 AM by miko33.)
07-21-2020 07:33 AM
UofMTigerTim Offline
1st String

I Root For:

You just described every cosplayer. Especially the part about wanting to feel like a hero.
07-21-2020 08:10 AM
Advertisement

vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(07-21-2020 08:10 AM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  

You just described every cosplayer. Especially the part about wanting to feel like a hero.

C'mon man. Cosplayers know they are just playing dress up for fun.
07-21-2020 08:15 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
defines why going to millenial bars sucks balls...
07-21-2020 08:44 AM
Bearhawkeye Offline
The King of Breakfast

I Root For: Zinzinnati
(07-21-2020 07:14 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  These people want so badly to feel like they are making a difference when deep down, ironically, they are useful to some and useless to most at the same time.

That's not a bad summation.
07-21-2020 11:39 AM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
"We've read stories about young men wanting to join up to fight in some war for God and glory (mostly for glory). To me at least, the psychology between those wanting to fight for glory a century ago vs today's SJWs is identical."

The only difference between those of yesteryear to our current circumstance is that yesteryears weren't afraid of the consequences, that is, of getting maimed or killed. Todays SJWs only want to be involved when they know that the other side won't be playing rough. In other words, they are SoyBoys. You do remember that video of the Black dude rushing out of his car and beating up on a SoyBoy and everyone scurrying away, don't you? That's the new brave new world of theirs.
07-21-2020 11:54 AM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
On display here: The primary function of Comedy within a Modern world
07-21-2020 03:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nameless Offline
1st String

(07-21-2020 07:33 AM)miko33 Wrote:  

100% Gospel truth!

Arrogance and hubris comes to mind with a liberal dash of insecurity. Agree with the above.

ETA, this mentality also could be very similar to a romanticized idea of warfare that many young men had in the 1800s until the start of WW1. We've read stories about young men wanting to join up to fight in some war for God and glory (mostly for glory). To me at least, the psychology between those wanting to fight for glory a century ago vs today's SJWs is identical.

That's a really good analogy, I'd never really thought about that. The human brain hasn't physically changed in how many thousands of years? It's really not shocking to see similar mentalities playing out through different eras.

The set and the setting are different, but people remain largely the same.
07-21-2020 03:05 PM
Nameless Offline
1st String

(07-21-2020 08:10 AM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  

03-lmfao

Thanks, needed a good laugh today
07-21-2020 03:07 PM
Nameless Offline
1st String

100% Gospel truth!

It's so ironic to me how many smart people I know that rail against "big corporations" then regurgitate some narrative that benefits said corporations. For example, I live in CT where Subway was founded. We passed a law here last summer that will gradually increase the minimum wage from $10.10/hr to $15/hr. I've mentioned to people who supported the increase that this benefits a company such as Subway, that can pay the extra wages while keeping prices the same or relatively similar because they can eat a small loss in the short term and recoup it later. It kills small businesses like my friend's deli that rely on high school kids earning a cheap hourly wage just to survive. So they get forced into a situation where they have to up prices and lose business to Subway, force the kids to work under the table for less than minimum wage (making them criminals), or go out of business all together. All of which benefit the large corporation while pushing around the little guy. I just get blank stares from most of the people I bring this up to. They know I'm making a rational point, but they have such a large part of their ego tied up in the narrative that they physically cannot accept what I'm saying.

I've tried explaining to people the Amazon supports BLM and the riots for more than just PR. Brick and mortar stores still eat into a sizeable portion of their market share, and what becomes a risky investment when people are looting and smashing windows? Brick and mortar shops. Not to mention, a populace that's focused on "bridging the racial gap" will be less concerned with Amazon trying to monopolize everything they possibly can, making it easier to get away with doing so. The fact the narratives being promoted to bridge said gap are divisive and drive people farther apart is just gravy. It'll lead to a never ending cycle of racial tensions, keeping people constantly distracted from real issues affecting them.

"Useful to some and useless to most" is such a perfect way of putting it. Too bad most of the useful(less?) idiots will never realize it!
07-21-2020 03:30 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC

I don't think so. I think they just want to be a part of something period. Their families are crap or they would identify with them. They have no interpersonal skills so close friends are not numerous if they have them at all. And what has actually happened here Miko is that the Left gives them a "religion" without calling it that, a "purpose" though the individuals never really know what that is, and the comradeship of a mob as "friends". There is the allure. It's what happens when there is no church group to attend, no scouting to participate in and grow in self confidence, no public service to grow in understanding of their fellow humanity, and a mob to make the weak feel strong.

I don't think "noble" has a damn thing to do with it or they wouldn't be supporting thuggish behavior with their participation. This is all about how it makes them "Feel". And that is the narcotic of choice for the isolated, pasty white, losers who have heretofore been coach potatoes. What the left is getting them to do is to sell out their futures and possibly their lives so that they can have a momentary "feeling" of being powerful as a mob.

That's it and there is nothing any more sophisticated going on other than that.

The difference between the SCLC and Dr. King's marches and this mess is that when confronted with fire hoses, dogs, and billy clubs the SCLC persevered peacefully.

Greet this rift raft with fire hoses, dogs, and billy clubs and you will shatter their delusions of power and send their asses running for the basements of the homes and families they despise.

The cause of King was noble because they refused to let the opposition rob them of their nobility of purpose or their dignity as people. This cause is nothing but thuggery being perpetrated by corporate sponsors wanting to keep access to slave labor in China and which are paying the organizers and legal teams to make the violence possible. This is why arrest does no good as they are out the next day and the arrest isn't on the records of the organizers or corporations but on the idiot kids showing up and the ex cons paid to be there to do the violence and ex cons don't care about the arrest record just the cash and loot.

Use the hoses, dogs and billy clubs and the organizers will leave lest their sponsors be named, the ex cons can be arrested, and the pasty blunt object toting couch mob will disperse. End of story.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2020 03:53 PM by JRsec.)
07-21-2020 03:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.