Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Keith Ellison Doesn’t Think Police Should Respond To Rape Cases…
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Keith Ellison Doesn’t Think Police Should Respond To Rape Cases…
Part of Joe Biden’s “transformation” of America.

All of these attorneys, politicians and MSMers are incredibly dangerous to our well being. They know they're lying and wrong. But they don't care, because they have an agenda of power for them. Revenge. Restitution. Payback. Whatever it is. They are filled with hate.
07-20-2020 01:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
RE: Keith Ellison Doesn’t Think Police Should Respond To Rape Cases…
I am unfamiliar with Keith Ellison's proposals... but I don't see that in most cases, an armed, uniformed response to a rape victim is best. I know it's TV, but that's why SVU is plain-clothed and often women for the rape cases (of women or children by men)
07-20-2020 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Keith Ellison Doesn’t Think Police Should Respond To Rape Cases…
Everyone spouting all this BS needs to volunteer to ride along with these units to see what they ACTUALLY DO. Virtually anyone can volunteer to do ride alongs, or become a full or part time volunteer.... well maybe not this idiot.

These clowns are brilliant only in their own minds.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
07-20-2020 01:58 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Ellison beats his women, so of course he doesnt want police responding to those calls.
07-20-2020 02:22 PM
BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
(07-20-2020 01:53 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  I am unfamiliar with Keith Ellison's proposals... but I don't see that in most cases, an armed, uniformed response to a rape victim is best. I know it's TV, but that's why SVU is plain-clothed and often women for the rape cases (of women or children by men)

This.

Yes, police should still be involved in investigating and apprehending the perpetrator, but I don't believe the average police officer is adequately equipped to respond to the victim with the tact required for situations involving sexual assault and rape.
07-20-2020 02:38 PM
Advertisement

49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Well, I'm glad as hell a police officer responded to my mother's rape case or else neither her nor I might be here today.
07-20-2020 02:40 PM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
I guess he's saying the focus should be on having a social worker there to help the victim process the trauma. But at the same time is fine letting the attacker go to rape again. Pro-rapist is a bold stance for the Democrats, but fits with everything else they do.
07-20-2020 04:01 PM
Advertisement

BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
(07-20-2020 04:01 PM)Jugnaut Wrote:  I guess he's saying the focus should be on having a social worker there to help the victim process the trauma. But at the same time is fine letting the attacker go to rape again. Pro-rapist is a bold stance for the Democrats, but fits with everything else they do.

Where'd he say this?
07-20-2020 04:09 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
I think the details matter. If you're reporting a rape in progress, by all means you send a cop.

Even if you're reporting something that happened previously, I'd want a policeman there who might be able to add some 'we take this seriously, let's go get the bastard' weight to it, but I think the victim themselves is best served by someone more compassionate.... a victims advocate... yes some cops are good at that, but most aren't.

Not sending armed police after rapists? That's a non-starter for me.
07-20-2020 04:20 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Those two Liberal black women looked disgusted with Ellison. It is men like him on both sides of the aisle that the victims do not report these rapes.
07-21-2020 12:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.