Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Let’s Go All-In With Communism In Minneapolis
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Let’s Go All-In With Communism In Minneapolis
Interesting column on Minneapolis. Worth a read.

Quote:Perhaps a lesson could be learned from the Inca and Lifeguarding 101. It’s time we sacrifice a city and give into the riptide of social and cultural narratives. In other words, it’s time somebody hit rock bottom so that we can close the chapter on this book. This would seem wholly unnecessary if people were honest with themselves; hasn’t the 20th-century provided enough proof that Marxism, in any form, ultimately fails? Moreover, that on the path to or in the maintenance of Marxism it doesn’t work out very well for people that are educated, religious, resistant, and most importantly, early adopters of the cause? I’m looking at you, Powderhorn fools. None of this matters, though. They need to do it right to show that it works. Well, ok then. Try to do it right.

For this noble experiment, I nominate the bluest of blue cities, home of the simultaneously nicest and most naive residents in the country, Minneapolis. It serves as a great backdrop for the additional reason that it is the site of the George Floyd desecrations and hometown of the most quintessential ingrate ever to come to America, Ilhan Omar. President Trump didn’t do enough when he suggested she return to Mogadishu and fix it; he should have sent his private jet for her the same day and mandated it. The people of Powderhorn Park don’t get it, Omar only knows rot, and we are slowly losing the city to leftist fools anyways. We would actually be doing Minneapolis a favor by letting it burn down. Forests are usually healthier after a fire.

When I say we give them Minneapolis, I mean give everything to them. Let them have full control without any conservative interference. We will not intervene, we will not help, nor will we say or do anything relating to the municipal affairs. It’ll be Powderhorn to the extreme. The city has been run entirely by Democrats for fifty years, but the left still points fingers toward imaginary foes whenever possible. Even though the city has mayors, city councils, school leaders, and police chiefs that are wholly left-of-Marx, and most recently the police chief was black to boot, they still find excuses. Historical or systemic racism lingers. Somehow.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/20...neapolis/?
07-17-2020 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.