Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Brad Parscale out as Trump Campaign Manager
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
Apparently Trump can take only so many fake polls until he gets fed up and fires you. That or he's going to blame Parscale for the increased Covid numbers since so many of the workers/attendees at Trump's rally last month in Tulsa now have the virus (including the latest today - the Oklahoma Governor).

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/15/us/po...scale.html
07-15-2020 08:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Brad Parscale out as Trump Campaign Manager
Whatever.
07-15-2020 10:04 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
trump hires the best people...then fires them...SAD
07-15-2020 10:10 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
I had never heard the guy’s name before.

Seems His Orangeness went through 2-3 of them in 2016.
07-15-2020 10:13 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(07-15-2020 10:10 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  trump hires the best people...then fires them...SAD

...and that really bothers you? LOL
07-15-2020 10:15 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
(07-15-2020 10:15 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(07-15-2020 10:10 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  trump hires the best people...then fires them...SAD

...and that really bothers you? LOL

Sloe news cycle.
07-15-2020 10:19 PM
Advertisement

TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
Did anybody actually read the article? It's a pretty positive piece for Trump, lol. From the NYT.
07-15-2020 10:28 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
They are reorganizing. Happens all the time in campaigns( Jim Baker) and businesses.

Parscal hasn’t been fired, only going back to the senior job he had in ‘16, which he clearly did, and has done, masterfully.
I’d send him back there too, he’s never been a front of the campaign guy, he’s the guy in the boiler room making it all work.

I know I don’t care about this, it’s likely he doesn’t care either. Probably relieved it happened. Go back to what he’s best at- beating Sloe and the Cank.
07-15-2020 10:44 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
(07-15-2020 10:13 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  I had never heard the guy’s name before.

Seems His Orangeness went through 2-3 of them in 2016.

He got outsmarted by people using Tik-Tok and the BTS fans and other fans of South Korean groups. This happened when they reserved so many tickets to inflate Trump's numbers. Over 1 million tickets reserved. It made Trump look bad which is why he wants that app banned from this country.
07-15-2020 10:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ODU BBALL Online
Heisman

I Root For: ODU

You're always so SAD. Don't worry, be happy.

It doesn't make any difference if he fires them. Like you said, "Trump hires the best people". Next Man (or Woman) up will be great. #BEBEST
07-15-2020 11:38 PM
gobluebigjon Offline
1st String

I Root For: basketball?
(07-15-2020 11:38 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  

It doesn't make any difference if he fires them. Like you said, "Trump hires the best people". Next Man (or Woman) up will be great. #BEBEST

Amazing how many people he has had to fire. When will he actually hire the best? I thought that was what he did. Shame his practices were so wrong then but maybe now it will work.

Honestly I think at this point it can’t get worse. He will prove me wrong.
07-16-2020 01:04 AM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Oh, I don’t know. As a political neophyte, he’s still your president. I’d say that’s pretty good chops.

So, you excited about voting for Sloe and witnessing that administration?

Honest question.
07-16-2020 03:33 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Liberals coming out from under their rocks. Time to scurry back to your safe place...
07-16-2020 04:06 AM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

The Parliament Awards
(07-16-2020 03:33 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Oh, I don’t know. As a political neophyte, he’s still your president. I’d say that’s pretty good chops.

Honest question.

No, I don't think Biden was the best choice and that's now two elections in a row where the Democrats screwed it up pretty badly in the primaries. They should have learned their lesson from the Republicans ending up with McCain and Romney, but obviously didn't. It remains to be seen about the administration - it could end up with some long time Republicans who get voted out in November too (Lindsay Graham and Joe Biden are good friends, Graham might want a spot after he loses his race lol).

But reporting this news is no different than the hundreds of repeat threads here on Biden's latest gaffe. We get it - Biden is prone to stumbling over words. Trump tends to hire complete screw-ups (yet somehow Betsy DeVos is still around sigh).
07-16-2020 06:40 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(07-16-2020 06:40 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  
(07-16-2020 03:33 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Oh, I don’t know. As a political neophyte, he’s still your president. I’d say that’s pretty good chops.

Honest question.

No, I don't think Biden was the best choice and that's now two elections in a row where the Democrats screwed it up pretty badly in the primaries. They should have learned their lesson from the Republicans ending up with McCain and Romney, but obviously didn't. It remains to be seen about the administration - it could end up with some long time Republicans who get voted out in November too (Lindsay Graham and Joe Biden are good friends, Graham might want a spot after he loses his race lol).

But reporting this news is no different than the hundreds of repeat threads here on Biden's latest gaffe. We get it - Biden is prone to stumbling over words. Trump tends to hire complete screw-ups (yet somehow Betsy DeVos is still around sigh).

Every president has hired screw ups. Unfortunately for Trump, it gets magnified only because he can't stop bragging about how awesome of a hiring manager he is.

Now Biden's gaffes are getting significantly worse than what was seen historically. He IS going senile - probably Alzheimer's. Why in the fvck are the MSM covering for him??? I don't know but you can speculate that it's because the MSM prefers to see the Dems in power so it's blatant bias. Why do you think the MSM refuses to acknowledge what is plain to by anyone who has had a loved one mentally deteriorate in front of their eyes???
07-16-2020 06:50 AM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

The Parliament Awards
Biden will have to show in the debates he's not a walking vegetable at this point. There won't be any way to cover that up.

But I've got news for you - Trump has already slowed down a ton himself since he announced his run for the presidency five years ago. He's had his own gaffes too - nothing like Biden but just the other day when he was rambling on about windows or some nonsense during one of his 'press conferences'. The bottom line is whatever one wins, there is a very good chance that we're talking about a puppet president by 2023 or so.

At this point, I trust that the people running Biden's administration will be more qualified than the people running Trump's administration.
07-16-2020 07:36 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-16-2020 07:36 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Biden will have to show in the debates he's not a walking vegetable at this point. There won't be any way to cover that up.

But I've got news for you - Trump has already slowed down a ton himself since he announced his run for the presidency five years ago. He's had his own gaffes too - nothing like Biden but just the other day when he was rambling on about windows or some nonsense during one of his 'press conferences'. The bottom line is whatever one wins, there is a very good chance that we're talking about a puppet president by 2023 or so.

At this point, I trust that the people running Biden's administration will be more qualified than the people running Trump's administration.

dippo strategy....if no show, we lose again....if show, it's a slaughter across the board...

no way he debates...I hope I'm wrong...
07-16-2020 07:46 AM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(07-16-2020 07:36 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Biden will have to show in the debates he's not a walking vegetable at this point. There won't be any way to cover that up.

He probably has. However, I'd say that wear and tear of the presidency will do that to someone who is older. But I'd say that Trump's mind doesn't show any sign of being affected by Alzheimer's - just age and stress catching up with him.
07-16-2020 08:20 AM
Marc Mensa Online
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
His internal polls are so good, he went and fired the guy responsible for them.
07-16-2020 08:29 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(07-16-2020 01:04 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  
(07-15-2020 11:38 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  

Amazing how many people he has had to fire. When will he actually hire the best? I thought that was what he did. Shame his practices were so wrong then but maybe now it will work.

Honestly I think at this point it can’t get worse. He will prove me wrong.

He beat Hillary in 2016. Went through several campaign managers. Finally ended up with Kellyanne Conway, the first female to run a winning presidential campaign. Its why the Dems so hate her. Hate strong women who don't know their place.
07-16-2020 08:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.