Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bread Loaves Matter
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Bread Loaves Matter
More unintentional comedy from AOC. From an online town hall meeting during which she said;

Quote:"Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren't paying their rent and are scared to pay their rent," she replied in a sentence only intelligible to Joe Biden. "So they go out and they need to feed their child and they don't have money so...they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry."

See the cartoon at the link. Hilarious.

Link
07-15-2020 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
RE: Bread Loaves Matter
....and it is clear that she has no problem with people stealing if they feel justified in doing so...for any reason.
07-15-2020 11:16 AM
MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
I had to go into Memphis for a meeting yesterday. Stopped at Walgreens at Summer/ Perkins. My gosh, the # of homeless people over there and many looked to be in their 20s. While in line, some guy just walked out the door w/ 2 boxes of diapers and some baby formula. All the cashier said was "God bless you, sir" and told the manager who marked it on a clipboard. Another customer asked if he just stole that and they said "yes, but its for his kids". smh
07-15-2020 11:37 AM
Advertisement

Bearhawkeye Offline
The King of Breakfast

I Root For: Zinzinnati
NSFW language warning

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2020 06:30 PM by Bearhawkeye.)
07-15-2020 06:29 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Some of the comments were pretty good.....

"@AOC
I’ve never been prouder to call myself an American! Stores like these feeding the hungry in our time of need is amazing!"

"Easy to identify and arrest everyone without masks there."

"Nope, the only people w/o masks getting arrested these days are those that want to go to the beach or pool or to a bar with friends. If u r stealing or looting, no masks required."

"Any of them get belts and pants that fit?"
07-15-2020 07:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.