Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

America in a snapshot
Bookmark and Share
CUSA_NEWS Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Ligers
America in a snapshot
Police don't arrest their kind. KKK is deeply embedded in the DNA of the police organization.

Be honest. You've NEVER seen the police in any confrontation with KKK protestors. Never seen militarized response towards the KKK. Always the police protects the KKK and/or ignores crimes they commit.

Meanwhile, the same police will harass peaceful protestors that aren't KKK time and time again...

06-16-2020 10:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CUSA_NEWS Offline
Heisman

RE: America in a snapshot
This scene looks like a carbon copy of images of the past.

Seems this leadership has indeed brought back the "good ol days" where this type of hatred and behavior id acceptable.

Made America Great Again for only those who believe in supremacy.
06-16-2020 10:06 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Dude, the KKK is about 700 toothless old men now. They have no military or political power anymore. Why are you constantly instigating? Isn't there enough turmoil in our country right now?
06-17-2020 07:33 AM
BandwagonJumper Away
First name Greatest, Last name Ever

I Root For: winners
thank goodness we don't have to post our political stuff on that other page anymore.
06-17-2020 10:34 AM
TiggerFan Offline
See Ya, Albert

I Root For: US NAVY

Donators
The police didn't protect the KKK the first time they organized in Memphis under Herenton. They didn't request protection or fill out permits. They got their asses kicked.
06-26-2020 03:38 PM
GermantownTiger Offline
Capitalism Rules!

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(06-16-2020 10:06 AM)CUSA_NEWS Wrote:  This scene looks like a carbon copy of images of the past.

Seems this leadership has indeed brought back the "good ol days" where this type of hatred and behavior id acceptable.

Made America Great Again for only those who believe in supremacy.

We know all is right with the world when you post yet another idiotic photo to MT.org...how about placing it on the Political Board, Einstein? 03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2020 04:26 PM by GermantownTiger.)
06-26-2020 04:25 PM
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
There are 4 replies to this post. 4 posts either defending the KKK or decrying the fact that this was posted. Zero replies about the fact someone got punched in the head for just standing. Tells me a lot.
06-26-2020 09:41 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(06-26-2020 03:38 PM)TiggerFan Wrote:  The police didn't protect the KKK the first time they organized in Memphis under Herenton. They didn't request protection or fill out permits. They got their asses kicked.

Good
06-26-2020 10:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chi-Town Offline
Perpetually Optimistic

(06-26-2020 09:41 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  There are 4 replies to this post. 4 posts either defending the KKK or decrying the fact that this was posted. Zero replies about the fact someone got punched in the head for just standing. Tells me a lot.

You always judge everything by a snippet of a video and whether people express your same feelings about it?

I see a video posted out of context, as most are on either side of EVERY fence trying to make ANY point. I don't know what happened before or after this video was posted. Did he instigate the animosity by any other means than by his presence? Was he trying to get a reaction for his own gain? Was the guy that hastily snuck away in broad daylight apprehended? Was that the police peacefully negating the situation by asking him to leave and protecting his exit? The original post was about the KKK and how they have infiltrated the Police and people were responding to how invalid the KKK is these days.

There are a lot of questions from me before you get a knee jerk reaction to a video that appears bad, but is it really as simple as it appears?
06-28-2020 10:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(06-26-2020 09:41 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  There are 4 replies to this post. 4 posts either defending the KKK or decrying the fact that this was posted. Zero replies about the fact someone got punched in the head for just standing. Tells me a lot.

I didn't watch the video. I got as far as KKK and didn't read any further.
06-28-2020 11:13 AM
GermantownTiger Offline
Capitalism Rules!

Oh stop with the drama...you know damn well this post should be on the Political Board. CUSA often posts provocative stuff just to seek attention.
06-28-2020 11:21 AM
Advertisement

aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
(06-28-2020 10:52 AM)Chi-Town Wrote:  

You always judge everything by a snippet of a video and whether people express your same feelings about it?

I see a video posted out of context, as most are on either side of EVERY fence trying to make ANY point. I don't know what happened before or after this video was posted. Did he instigate the animosity by any other means than by his presence? Was he trying to get a reaction for his own gain? Was the guy that hastily snuck away in broad daylight apprehended? Was that the police peacefully negating the situation by asking him to leave and protecting his exit? The original post was about the KKK and how they have infiltrated the Police and people were responding to how invalid the KKK is these days.

There are a lot of questions from me before you get a knee jerk reaction to a video that appears bad, but is it really as simple as it appears?

In what context is it ok to punch someone in the back of the head when he is currently posing no threat to you? There was no threat. He was standing there with police involved.

I dont care about the politics about it really. What I care about is people using their own biases to rationalize something that shouldn't be rationalized.
06-28-2020 09:04 PM
aTxTIGER Offline

Donators
(06-28-2020 11:21 AM)GermantownTiger Wrote:  

Oh stop with the drama...you know damn well this post should be on the Political Board. CUSA often posts provocative stuff just to seek attention.

It should be on the political board. You also shouldn't rationalize it either.
06-28-2020 09:05 PM
BandwagonJumper Away
First name Greatest, Last name Ever

I Root For: winners
[Image: 2-157-600x358.jpg]
06-28-2020 10:31 PM
GermantownTiger Offline
Capitalism Rules!

(06-28-2020 09:05 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  

I'm not "rationalizing" the fact that the guy got biatch-slapped on the back of the head, just pointing out two specifics: 1) It's an obvious Political Board post, and 2) CUSA has a long history of posting inflammatory posts often taken out of context of the actual subject matter.
06-29-2020 08:27 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(06-29-2020 08:27 AM)GermantownTiger Wrote:  
(06-28-2020 09:05 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  

I'm not "rationalizing" the fact that the guy got biatch-slapped on the back of the head, just pointing out two specifics: 1) It's an obvious Political Board post, and 2) CUSA has a long history of posting inflammatory posts often taken out of context of the actual subject matter.

Truth
06-29-2020 09:09 AM
Advertisement

Dynamos Offline
Heisman

I Root For: 3 Day Weekends
What’s political about race relations?
06-29-2020 04:23 PM
UofMark Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
06-30-2020 10:44 AM
Chi-Town Offline
Perpetually Optimistic

(06-28-2020 09:04 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  
(06-28-2020 10:52 AM)Chi-Town Wrote:  

In what context is it ok to punch someone in the back of the head when he is currently posing no threat to you? There was no threat. He was standing there with police involved.

I dont care about the politics about it really. What I care about is people using their own biases to rationalize something that shouldn't be rationalized.

I don't know the answer to that question. The appearance is not a good one for that dude, and you're prolly right, but I try not to judge a situation and make assertions about it if I don't know the facts.
07-03-2020 11:02 PM
CUSA_NEWS Offline
Heisman

Was that an All Lives Matter sign this "officer of peace" flashed?

Like I've said before, you've never seen the police attack a kkk rally and here's why....

07-06-2020 07:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.