Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Where are they now? Toledo’s Wasean Tait, star of Vegas Bowl
Bookmark and Share
northcoastRocket Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
Exclamation Where are they now? Toledo’s Wasean Tait, star of Vegas Bowl
https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/foo...l-2044208/

Very brief story from the Las Vegas paper.
06-03-2020 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

IamN2daRockets! Offline
All American

RE: Where are they now? Toledo’s Wasean Tait, star of Vegas Bowl
Sounds like he’s done ok for himself. That’s a good feeling. Happy for him.

Thanks for posting.

Go Rockets!
06-04-2020 08:23 AM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(06-04-2020 08:23 AM)IamN2daRockets! Wrote:  Sounds like he’s done ok for himself. That’s a good feeling. Happy for him.

Thanks for posting.

Go Rockets!

How are you able to read the article. Keeps asking me to subscribe to it for .99/week and won't let me see the article.
06-05-2020 04:57 PM
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

all it asked me to do was turn off my ad blocker. Which I did. No problem on three different browsers.

They must know you got money. They'd be trying to get blood out the turnip with me. Guess they're happy with the ad revenue.
06-05-2020 05:15 PM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
I've turned the adblocker off. I've added the website to a whitelist. Nothing works. Sent a note to Adblocker Plus since this is a continual problem. No response. Still cannot see the article for more than 2-3 seconds before it blocks me from seeing it. Hope Adblocker Plus asks me again to fill out a survey.
06-08-2020 08:30 AM
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-08-2020 08:30 AM)MotoRocket Wrote:  I've turned the adblocker off. I've added the website to a whitelist. Nothing works. Sent a note to Adblocker Plus since this is a continual problem. No response. Still cannot see the article for more than 2-3 seconds before it blocks me from seeing it. Hope Adblocker Plus asks me again to fill out a survey.
And you're seeing the ads?

Did you try that method suggested by MBG on other thread? Load the page. Once it blocks you, put a period after the m in com in the website address then hit enter so the page reloads. Seems to be work for me on some sites.

Worse comes to worse, there's really not much in the article that hasn't already been discussed here.
06-08-2020 10:38 AM
IamN2daRockets! Offline
All American

There’s a really short recent article out there somewhere on the internet about what Tim Beckman is doing now. He’s working for a scouting service. He apparently watches film and breaks down teams on a contract basis. The very short article was done by an Illini beat writer. He apparently still wants back into coaching. But as we know, and as the article states, it’s a long shot at best. I wish coach Beckman good luck. I think the poor man has had a very rough go. I feel bad for him. Everyone seemed to like him here. I found him extremely approachable as I spoke to him one on one three times and he even waved to me in the stands. I hope he bounces back and has peace of mind.

Go Rockets!
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2020 03:06 PM by IamN2daRockets!.)
06-08-2020 01:23 PM
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

D.J. Durkin was able to get back into coaching. Not sure what the difference is that would inhibit Beckman from returning?
06-08-2020 01:45 PM
IamN2daRockets! Offline
All American

I agree East. Great example. I see no difference either.

Go Rockets!
06-08-2020 03:08 PM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(06-08-2020 10:38 AM)eastisbest Wrote:  
(06-08-2020 08:30 AM)MotoRocket Wrote:  I've turned the adblocker off. I've added the website to a whitelist. Nothing works. Sent a note to Adblocker Plus since this is a continual problem. No response. Still cannot see the article for more than 2-3 seconds before it blocks me from seeing it. Hope Adblocker Plus asks me again to fill out a survey.
And you're seeing the ads?

Did you try that method suggested by MBG on other thread? Load the page. Once it blocks you, put a period after the m in com in the website address then hit enter so the page reloads. Seems to be work for me on some sites.

Worse comes to worse, there's really not much in the article that hasn't already been discussed here.

This worked. wtf? Adblocker seems to work maybe 30% of the time when I want to unblock a site.
06-09-2020 09:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.