Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fox News Meteorologist Unloads On Cuomo
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Following the Deaths of Her Mother and Father-in-Law in NY Nursing Homes

[Image: Janice-Dean.png]

Cuomo's senior home policy caused thousands of deaths. He is attempting a cover up of this now by undercounting the number of deaths in these homes. He needs to pay a price for this, but of course, his brother and the rest of the MSM will ignore it. Dean wants an investigation and it should happen.

Quote:Fox News Channel meteorologist Janice Dean, known for her sunny disposition, has fiercely criticized Democratic New York Governor Andrew Cuomo over the past few weeks, following the tragic deaths of her mother-in-law and father-in-law at long-term care facilities that were adhering to policies approved by Cuomo, which have proved deadly.

“Can you imagine how much press the nursing home tragedy here in New York City would be getting if [Governor Cuomo] was a Republican?” Dean mused on Sunday. “It would be on every single channel and newspaper. (And yes, if he was a Republican I’d be just as furious).”

Earlier this month, Dean said she was wrongly “swayed” by Cuomo’s “leadership ‘theater’,” but is now calling out the governor for requiring nursing homes and other long-term care facilities to take in COVID-19-positive patients, where the virus is far and away most deadly. Cuomo only reversed the policy on May 10, after thousands of deaths, including Dean’s in-laws.

Link
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020 02:26 PM by usmbacker.)
05-18-2020 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: Fox News Meteorologist Unloads On Cuomo
shut up and (incorrectly) forecast the weather?
05-18-2020 12:39 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-18-2020 12:39 PM)fsquid Wrote:  shut up and (incorrectly) forecast the weather?

She lost two relatives.

And NY's policy killed people. For an extended time they forced nursing homes to take back infected people.

Stupid political correctness that cost lives.
05-18-2020 01:45 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Her husband lost both parents to sh*thead Cuomos stupid "force nursing homes to take Covid patients" ultimatum, yet some on here will still get on their knees and blow him if he's willing to become the democratic nominee.
05-18-2020 01:51 PM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(05-18-2020 01:51 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Her husband lost both parents to sh*thead Cuomos stupid "force nursing homes to take Covid patients" ultimatum, yet some on here will still get on their knees and blow him if he's willing to become the democratic nominee.

And that my friends is just how bad the candidates for President are for the Demos.
05-18-2020 02:07 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(05-18-2020 01:45 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(05-18-2020 12:39 PM)fsquid Wrote:  shut up and (incorrectly) forecast the weather?

She lost two relatives.

And NY's policy killed people. For an extended time they forced nursing homes to take back infected people.

This squid person is my personal troll on this board. I have him on ignore and never respond to his posts, but this cruel post about this woman losing two family members is the defining post for this troll. Karma is coming his way soon I expect.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020 02:29 PM by usmbacker.)
05-18-2020 02:28 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
I'm sure that karma is also coming for Cuomo in the form of multiple lawsuits over this very issue. How could somebody in charge of a state be THAT stupid as to require nursing homes to take in those infected with the virus? Oh, yeah, he's a democrat. That explains it.

Now, he is out there piously talking about protecting the most vulnerable. He knows what is up and is fooling nobody. Hypocrit and killer.
05-18-2020 03:09 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(05-18-2020 03:09 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  I'm sure that karma is also coming for Cuomo in the form of multiple lawsuits over this very issue. How could somebody in charge of a state be THAT stupid as to require nursing homes to take in those infected with the virus? Oh, yeah, he's a democrat. That explains it.

Now, he is out there piously talking about protecting the most vulnerable. He knows what is up and is fooling nobody. Hypocrit and killer.

I don't know how or what the set-up is with nursing homes in NY.

But I do know what top shelf care looks like here in Ol Virginny. They are in NO way prepared for or set up to care for people who become sick with much more than a mild, common cold. If that.

Sending people confirmed with a diagnosis of a pathogen like this BACK into that population, you may as well dump a can of gas around the joint and strike a match.

When this was first pointed out and someone finally asked Marios kid why were they doing this, he immediately looked to his Dir of Health or whatever the position is called there. If that person (Hahn, or something with a B, I think) was giving that advice as a "medical professional" that person should individually be held responsible. Talk about malpractice, damn.
05-18-2020 03:23 PM
LeadBolt Offline
All American

I Root For: William & Mary
Charge Cuomo with multiple manslaughter and his medical advisor with murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
05-18-2020 04:24 PM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I wouldn't be surprised if it was ultimately found out that nursing home and assisted living residents are over 60% of NY deaths and that his order led to 75% of those deaths. There is a simple explanation why their count is so high.
05-18-2020 04:33 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(05-18-2020 01:45 PM)bullet Wrote:  

She lost two relatives.

And then NY started moving COVID + cases OUT of nursing homes to hospitals so their deaths would NOT be counted as nursing home.

This is nothing but pure politicizing.
05-18-2020 05:55 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
(05-18-2020 03:09 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  I'm sure that karma is also coming for Cuomo in the form of multiple lawsuits over this very issue. How could somebody in charge of a state be THAT stupid as to require nursing homes to take in those infected with the virus? Oh, yeah, he's a democrat. That explains it.

We have said that over and over again.

Anybody with any sense would know to NOT put people sick with a highly contagious disease anywhere near the most vulnerable and susceptible population to that disease.

How could they possibly be that stupid? It makes you wonder if they wanted the elderly to die to decrease the "non-contributors to society."
05-18-2020 07:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.