Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Media Move to Outright Destroy Tara Reade In Attempt to Protect Joe Biden
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Media Move to Outright Destroy Tara Reade In Attempt to Protect Joe Biden
So much for the woman is always to be believed...The hypocrisy of the left has gone nuclear. Now the media has started a full blown destroy Tara crusade. So much for MeToo...

Quote:Tara Reade has to feel blind-sided right now. She came forward alleging sexual assault against Joe Biden in a time that is supposed to treat her with kid gloves. Since the #metoo movement exploded several years ago, that’s been exactly how it’s gone for nearly everyone that’s come forward.

Christine Blasey Ford was diefied during the Kavanaugh hearings. Any questioning of her past, her weird ticks, or even some of her obvious lies were quickly pronounced off limits. Republicans, while they didn’t back down in supporting Kavanaugh, walked on egg shells throughout the ordeal. I can’t tell you how sick I was of hearing from some on the right that Ford was “credible.”

But Reade has gotten none of that treatment. She made the mistake of assuming that the left held consistent standards on sexual ass[ault and now she’s learning how wrong she was.

From Politico:

The gloves are officially off. This isn’t just a story questioning her story. It’s an outright hit piece trying to paint Reade as a scam artist because she was once poor and couldn’t make her rent. It’s an astonishing reversal from the lack of vetting done to Ford.

Drew Holden put together a shot and chaser thread showing just how ridiculous the comparisons look when placed next to each other.

There was never any doubt Biden would get away with this, not because he’s innocent, but because of who he is and what party he belongs to. The media were always going to circle the wagons and protect him.

Link
05-17-2020 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

I Root For: ECU
RE: Media Move to Outright Destroy Tara Reade In Attempt to Protect Joe Biden
What they've done to the entire believe women movement to protect Joe Biden of all people is gross beyond measure. There's really no reason any woman ever should come forward after this, I can't argue they should.
05-17-2020 02:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: Media Move to Outright Destroy Tara Reade In Attempt to Protect Joe Biden
05-17-2020 02:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.