Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Worst governor
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Worst governor
https://spectator.org/the-worst-governor-in-america/

"...If Democrats would consider naming such a lightning rod as Whitmer to their ticket, it just shows how badly Trump Derangement Syndrome has warped their judgment. Insanity is everywhere nowadays, and Michigan residents are cursed to be ruled by the Madwoman of Lansing."

Whitmer as VP guarantees a big Trump win in Michigan.
04-13-2020 04:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
RE: Worst governor
I think she was polling at around 60% in Michigan a couple of weeks ago... I can see why Trump is going after her.

https://www.wlns.com/news/michigan/skubi...-pandemic/
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2020 04:58 PM by Marc Mensa.)
04-13-2020 04:57 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Is hydrochloroquine still banned there? Lmao, what an embarrassment.

It’s amazing how no matter who gets thrown out there for the dems, 1 week under the spotlight and they are exposed as just another lunatic. Dozens of candidates, and they end up with a demented sexual predator, because not a single one of them was even the slightest bit palatable.
04-13-2020 05:00 PM
Advertisement

Nittany_Bearcat Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: PSU, Cincinnati
(04-13-2020 04:57 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  I think she was polling at around 60% in Michigan a couple of weeks ago... I can see why Trump is going after her.

I have lots of family & friends in Michigan - I grew up there.

Take my anecdote FWIW, but I detect she's lost significant support over the past 2 weeks. A lot of feelings that she over-reached with most of her latest Executive Orders.
04-13-2020 06:45 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Governor Coonman Northam says "hold my beer".
04-13-2020 09:25 PM
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
2nd worst Gov involved in the coronavirus debacle. A few lengths behind Cuomo, she has tried her best to be the worst but can't even win doing that.
04-14-2020 09:35 AM
NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
(04-14-2020 09:35 AM)memtigbb Wrote:  2nd worst Gov involved in the coronavirus debacle. A few lengths behind Cuomo, she has tried her best to be the worst but can't even win doing that.

Don't forget Governor "Jelly Belly" Pritzker in IL!
04-14-2020 11:24 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(04-13-2020 06:45 PM)Nittany_Bearcat Wrote:  
(04-13-2020 04:57 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  I think she was polling at around 60% in Michigan a couple of weeks ago... I can see why Trump is going after her.

Take my anecdote FWIW, but I detect she's lost significant support over the past 2 weeks. A lot of feelings that she over-reached with most of her latest Executive Orders.

I'm not seeing much disagreement with her among her base. The right always hated her, so no biggie there.

FWIW - I don't see Biden picking her at all...she's too green on the national stage.

Although she owned the hapless Ted Cruz pretty good yesterday. 03-lol
04-14-2020 11:31 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(04-14-2020 11:31 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Although she owned the hapless Ted Cruz pretty good yesterday. 03-lol

I'm not quite sure what the "owning" was about. Maybe I'm missing something, but what I saw is that she called him out for using an out-of-date photo, nothing substantive. And coming from the side that used photos from 2014 (who was president then?) as "proof" that Trump was putting children in "cages," I'm not sure that is meaningful.

Again, maybe I missed something. If I did, a link would be appreciated.
04-14-2020 11:56 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(04-14-2020 11:31 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

I'm not seeing much disagreement with her among her base. The right always hated her, so no biggie there.

FWIW - I don't see Biden picking her at all...she's too green on the national stage.

link?
04-14-2020 12:25 PM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
(04-14-2020 11:31 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Some of her restrictions are plain asinine and anyone who falls in line with it doesn't deserve the constitutional protections they are so freely giving up.
04-14-2020 12:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.