Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hell yes Bezos
b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

I Root For: ECU
Hell yes Bezos
Sure you are worth over 100 billion dollars but go ahead and ask Whole Foods employees to consider donating their own PTO for those that might need to use it. You suck.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...oronavirus
03-13-2020 03:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
RE: Hell yes Bezos
Strange flex, not sure what one has to with the other. I've donated unused PTO plenty of times.
03-13-2020 04:00 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
When I was still in banking I got 6 weeks vacation a year. I always donated at least 3 weeks to fellow employees who were having health issues and such. I would have exploded if I took that much vacation.
03-13-2020 04:10 PM
tigergreen Offline

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(03-13-2020 04:00 PM)VA49er Wrote:  Strange flex, not sure what one has to with the other. I've donated unused PTO plenty of times.

Yeah, we have a sick bank for people who contract a sustained illness.
03-13-2020 04:11 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Pshhhh, AT&T had no such concern for less fortunate employees. You either used it or lost it with the exception of one week we could carry over. By the end of my career I always took off the last 7 weeks of the year. 6 weeks vacation and 5 days of PTO. I wasn't giving AT&T anything except an honest days work for an honest days pay.
03-13-2020 04:46 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(03-13-2020 04:46 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Pshhhh, AT&T had no such concern for less fortunate employees. You either used it or lost it with the exception of one week we could carry over. By the end of my career I always took off the last 7 weeks of the year. 6 weeks vacation and 5 days of PTO. I wasn't giving AT&T anything except an honest days work for an honest days pay.

That's how the world works.

The whole collectivist attitude is a joke. The overlords dont give frick and do what they want, the dead beats abuse it, and the low self esteem sheep give time away.

Cucked for PTO. Sad. Bigly.

You did right. Donate PTO. GTFOH. lol
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020 05:08 PM by shere khan.)
03-13-2020 05:07 PM
MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Our sick day policy is unless you’re dying, be here on time. If you’re dying, let someone know what time you’ll be in.
03-13-2020 07:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.