Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Chuck Schumer Just Threatened Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Chuck Schumer Just Threatened Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch
Quote:oday the Supreme Court is hearing arguments about a law in Louisiana that requires abortion doctors to have admitting privileges to local hospitals.

Pro-life proponents of the law, which is sponsored by Democratic Louisiana State Senator Katrina Jackson, argue this requirement protects women with emergency medical care in case of abortion complications. Pro-abortion advocates argue the law is simply a way to make it more difficult for women seeking abortions to obtain them from providers.

More on Jackson from Fox News:

As a pro-life Democrat, Louisiana State Sen. Katrina Jackson isn’t an anomaly in her home state, but she is in Washington, D.C. And she wants to change that.

Jackson will be in the nation’s capital Wednesday, when the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments on why her abortion clinic regulations – requiring that doctors who perform the procedure have admitting privileges at local hospitals – should pass constitutional muster. Her bill, she argued, should unify Democrats and Republicans behind a common interest in protecting women.

“It’s really a pro-women’s health bill because I’m not going to ignore those women,” she told Fox News during an exclusive interview in January. “I’m not going to ignore their health care needs.”

This is the first abortion case since new Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch, both nominated by President Trump, were confirmed by the Senate.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer attended a Planned Parenthood rally outside of the Court this afternoon and openly threatened Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh. Over what? It's unclear.

Keep in mind Planned Parenthood receives more than $500 million in taxpayer funding each year.

Link

I wonder if the "independent" Federal Judges Association is going to call an emergency meeting for this explicit threat against two SCOTUS Justices by the Senate Minority leader?
03-04-2020 03:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: Chuck Schumer Just Threatened Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch
Impeach Schemer!
03-04-2020 04:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
Quote:How will they “pay the price”?

What does this even mean?

hey dems....this is your senate minority leader....

hey pubs....be glad the schmuckster isn't in cocaine mitch's chair....

#henceDJT
03-04-2020 04:06 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
McConnell, get off your tail and call up a censure vote.
03-04-2020 04:14 PM
stinkfist Offline

(03-04-2020 04:14 PM)bullet Wrote:  McConnell, get off your tail and call up a censure vote.

this is where politics gets a tad sticky and why I despise such as the msm is also in cahoots with backing....

when it comes to the strategy of 'pick ze poison' vs. 'political suicide'??? I would choose to just let the guappo run ze yammer....

#transparent
03-04-2020 04:23 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(03-04-2020 04:23 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(03-04-2020 04:14 PM)bullet Wrote:  McConnell, get off your tail and call up a censure vote.

this is where politics gets a tad sticky and why I despise such as the msm is also in cahoots with backing....

when it comes to the strategy of 'pick ze poison' vs. 'political suicide'??? I would choose to just let the guappo run ze yammer....

#transparent

The President has probably said some similar things, but not as a threat. So you express disapproval and use Schumer as an example. Let the Dems vote against it.
03-04-2020 04:35 PM
Advertisement

solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
Funny he didn't mention the Bush or Obama justices, only the Trump Justices. It's almost like such a classification actually exists
03-04-2020 04:35 PM
stinkfist Offline

(03-04-2020 04:35 PM)bullet Wrote:  

#transparent

The President has probably said some similar things, but not as a threat. So you express disapproval and use Schumer as an example. Let the Dems vote against it.

I'll simply defer to how Clinton's impeachment backfired as will DJT's....it would be in the same vein....

I'm not arguing right vs. wrong.....it's long been apparent that's meaningless in wastubbytonnage...
03-04-2020 04:40 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

(03-04-2020 04:35 PM)bullet Wrote:  

#transparent

Exactly, just today the President asked for a middle class tax break. You do know that the Demons won't vote yes on it solely because they know it was Trump who proposed it. Actually, they're caught between a rock and a hard place. Do you vote for Yes and let Trump get the credit or vote NO and show that the Demons aren't actually looking out for the middle class. They're screwed either way.
03-04-2020 04:59 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Schumer threatening SCOTUS judges today. Yesteday a Dem saying the Dems need to find people infected with Corona virus and place them inside a Trump rally. Yea, the Dems are the scum of this country. With the leftist media in their back pockets, they are left alone for these actions. Yep, Dems are a real special class of scum.
03-04-2020 05:13 PM
domer1978 Offline
All American

I Root For: Notre Dame/Chaos
[Image: ESTALZtXUAIIOGV?format=png&name=900x900]

Robert's on Schumer
03-04-2020 05:26 PM
Advertisement

green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
03-04-2020 05:27 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
If his law license is still active it would be entirely appropriate to refer him for breach of professional responsibility.

That’s a no-no.
03-04-2020 05:31 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

That's a bonafide Contempt of Court statement. Schemer sure let his mouth overrun his brain. Pendejo. I hope this scumbag gets his REAL due. One that will show him it's not easy outside his Senate seat working like the Average Joe.
03-04-2020 05:32 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(03-04-2020 05:32 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  That's a bonafide Contempt of Court statement. Schemer sure let his mouth overrun his brain. Pendejo. I hope this scumbag gets his REAL due. One that will show him it's not easy outside his Senate seat working like the Average Joe.

Good for Roberts. He wasn't afraid to chide President Trump a while back. That one I didn't think was necessary, but I understood it.
03-04-2020 06:03 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

03-04-2020 06:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(03-04-2020 05:26 PM)domer1978 Wrote:  [Image: ESTALZtXUAIIOGV?format=png&name=900x900]

Robert's on Schumer

that's better than I expected in return from the CJ....that was his one and final warning administered with class....

#attaboy

the schmuckster earned another 'award' with that bs.....

#skatingOnThinIce
03-04-2020 07:04 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
NOTHING Trump has ever said or tweeted even comes close to this!!!!! But Schiff(aka fecal matter) like Schumer is exactly why we need a belligerent President like Trump to call these A$$holes out!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2020 07:07 PM by THE NC Herd Fan.)
03-04-2020 07:05 PM
TripleA Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
I don't care which side you pull for, Schumer's statement is WAY out of bounds. He and Pelosi have lost their minds.

The two party war BS needs to die, and some of those peeps need to be retired.
03-04-2020 07:09 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(03-04-2020 07:09 PM)TripleA Wrote:  I don't care which side you pull for, Schumer's statement is WAY out of bounds. He and Pelosi have lost their minds.

The two party war BS needs to die, and some of those peeps need to be retired.

Still waiting for a Democrat to condemn this. If a Republican senator had made similar remarks about Sotomayor and Ginsburg they would have been forced to resign by their own party.

Democrats hate America.
03-04-2020 07:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.