Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ingles Southern Conference Tournament Tickets
Bookmark and Share
WingedWarrior Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Go Bucs!
Ingles Southern Conference Tournament Tickets
A few days ago, I saw a TV add for Ingles Grocery advertising tournament tickets for $18 per session and $100 for an all-sessions pass. I've not seen the commercial again and can't find anything on their website. Has anyone else seen this or know where further information can be found?
02-25-2020 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BigIslandBuc Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ETSU
RE: Ingles Southern Conference Tournament Tickets
(02-25-2020 11:47 AM)WingedWarrior Wrote:  A few days ago, I saw a TV add for Ingles Grocery advertising tournament tickets for $18 per session and $100 for an all-sessions pass. I've not seen the commercial again and can't find anything on their website. Has anyone else seen this or know where further information can be found?

I too had heard that radio advertisement but couldn't find anything on the Ingles website about it. I went to the store and asked one of the managers about it and he printed out an email from corporate. The tickets are $17 a session and $100 for the whole tournament. You have to buy them by the 4th of March (I found that out the hard way last year). If you are buying single session tickets, I would assume that you would have to know what seed your team is.
02-25-2020 12:05 PM
Advertisement

seagrove10 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
I bought mine Sunday at the Boone’s Creek store and I got enough for all 3 sessions (confidant aren’t I). They can be used for any session.

(02-25-2020 12:05 PM)BigIslandBuc Wrote:  
(02-25-2020 11:47 AM)WingedWarrior Wrote:  A few days ago, I saw a TV add for Ingles Grocery advertising tournament tickets for $18 per session and $100 for an all-sessions pass. I've not seen the commercial again and can't find a:lauramac:nything on their website. Has anyone else seen this or know where further information can be found?

I too had heard that radio advertisement but couldn't find anything on the Ingles website about it. I went to the store and asked one of the managers about it and he printed out an email from corporate. The tickets are $17 a session and $100 for the whole tournament. You have to buy them by the 4th of March (I found that out the hard way last year). If you are buying single session tickets, I would assume that you would have to know what seed your team is.
02-25-2020 12:32 PM
BigIslandBuc Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ETSU
(02-25-2020 12:32 PM)seagrove10 Wrote:  I bought mine Sunday at the Boone’s Creek store and I got enough for all 3 sessions (confidant aren’t I). They can be used for any session.

(02-25-2020 12:05 PM)BigIslandBuc Wrote:  
(02-25-2020 11:47 AM)WingedWarrior Wrote:  A few days ago, I saw a TV add for Ingles Grocery advertising tournament tickets for $18 per session and $100 for an all-sessions pass. I've not seen the commercial again and can't find a:lauramac:nything on their website. Has anyone else seen this or know where further information can be found?

That was the question that I forgot to ask when I was at the store, so just assumed the worst, most stringent interpretation of session. Thanks for the info.
02-25-2020 12:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.