Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Tolerant Left: Indiana Couple Drove Boys With Trump Flags On Their Bikes Off The Road
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Tolerant Left: Indiana Couple Drove Boys With Trump Flags On Their Bikes Off The Road
Violent left strikes again, these kids could have been seriously hurt.

Quote:[Image: kyren-gregory-perry-jones-cailyn-marie-s...p;amp;tl=1]

HOBART, Ind. - A northwestern Indiana couple allegedly used a car to force two teenage boys off a road, angered that the twin brothers were riding bicycles adorned with flags supporting President Donald Trump, before ripping one of the sibling's flag from his bike, police said Friday.

Hobart police said Snapchat videos helped officers secure charges against Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones, 23, and Cailyn Marie Smith, 18, in connection with a July 22 incident.

Police Capt. James Gonzales said the Hobart couple are accused of driving in their car, running the 14-year-old boys off of the road, and making threats toward them.

According to a probable cause affidavit, the boys told officers that a vehicle with a man driving and woman passenger followed them before the male driver pulled up nearby and asked one of the boys “if they were Trump supporters” - to which the boy replied that they were.

The driver then swerved at the boys, forcing them onto roadside grass to avoid being struck, according to the affidavit. The driver followed the boys before exiting the car and tearing off the flag from one of the brother's bikes, the affidavit states.

The driver dropped the flag, which was affixed to the bike with fishing pole, ran back to his car and drove off, “but not before running the flag over,” it states.

Both Perry-Jones and Smith have been charged with two felony counts of intimidation and criminal recklessnes. They were also charged with one count each of theft and criminal mischief, both of which are misdemeanors.

Smith was in custody but Perry-Jones remained at large Friday evening, police said. Online court records do not list attorneys who could speak on behalf of either of them.

Gonzales said the charges weren’t filed until Thursday because there was a delay in detectives getting information from Snapchat, The (Northwest Indiana) Times reported.

In a video posted to Snapchat, allegedly by the couple of their encounter with the boy, shows “the driver turns the wheel sharply as if he saw the boys and wanted to hit them with the vehicle while yelling `ya'll better get home,'" according to the affidavit. A male's voice is then heard telling the female passenger “pull that flag down" in the video which shows the female trying to reach it through her window and her saying, “get closer."

“The female is then heard saying `ya'll scared, just like your president'' and `America is not great'" followed by an expletive, according to the affidavit.

In a second Snapchat video, Perry-Jones allegedly says, “Don't let me see you downtown" to one of the boys and threatens to beat him up.

Link

[Image: 4ff2e45a402a2d0fb5cd54e72dd274f0d6ab379c...;amp;h=604]
02-22-2020 02:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Tolerant Left: Indiana Couple Drove Boys With Trump Flags On Their Bikes Off The Road
idiots...no VP title in their future now....

02-22-2020 02:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
RE: Tolerant Left: Indiana Couple Drove Boys With Trump Flags On Their Bikes Off The Road
just another example and reason why Trump supporters are not putting signs in their yards and bumper stickers on their cars...
causing polling to be seriously wrong again with underpolling for Trump...
but his supporters will quietly walk in to the voting booth and pull the lever for the magnificent orange ba$tard...
to sit down in front of the TV on the evening of the election and watch the left's heads explode once again.
02-22-2020 04:18 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-22-2020 04:18 PM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  just another example and reason why Trump supporters are not putting signs in their yards and bumper stickers on their cars...
causing polling to be seriously wrong again with underpolling for Trump...
but his supporters will quietly walk in to the voting booth and pull the lever for the magnificent orange ba$tard...
to sit down in front of the TV on the evening of the election and watch the left's heads explode once again.

it is that simple....until.....................................

#layTheFrank after July.....it's in motion now....
02-22-2020 05:41 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
If those were my kids. those two leftist piece of sh#t would have some real issues in their lives on the horizon. F'in leftists are the new brown boots.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2020 06:25 PM by usmbacker.)
02-22-2020 06:24 PM
Advertisement

mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
(02-22-2020 06:24 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  If those were my kids. those two leftist piece of sh#t would have some real issues in their lives on the horizon. F'in leftists are the new brown boots.

Brown shirts is more appropriate.
02-22-2020 06:29 PM
HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN
I'll bet this act of terror didn't make MSM news.
02-22-2020 06:30 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-22-2020 06:29 PM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  
(02-22-2020 06:24 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  If those were my kids. those two leftist piece of sh#t would have some real issues in their lives on the horizon. F'in leftists are the new brown boots.

Brown shirts is more appropriate.

You are correct.
02-22-2020 06:33 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I would love to square off with that guy. He is a typical leftist bad guy driving a car threatening kids. Typical coward p.o.s. leftist.
02-22-2020 06:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.