Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: I am God
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
OT: I am God
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/im-god-li...03604.html

Quote:If you’re looking for God, keep your eyes peeled for a white Jeep Grand Cherokee with custom Kentucky plates that read “IM GOD.”

You may not find the Almighty behind the wheel, but you’re likely at least to encounter Ben Hart. The self-identified atheist sued the state in 2016 after he was denied the vanity plate because it was “vulgar or obscene.”

Nice
02-21-2020 05:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: OT: I am God
You would say that. Heathen...
02-21-2020 05:28 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Great. We're all in a better place cause of knuckle-draggers like this.

Congrats, you accomplished something. Now go back to your My Little Pony or Star Trek conventions.
02-21-2020 05:49 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(02-21-2020 05:49 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Great. We're all in a better place cause of knuckle-draggers like this.

Congrats, you accomplished something. Now go back to your My Little Pony or Star Trek conventions.

He's probably more into anime...
02-21-2020 07:19 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
I'm an atheist and all I have to contribute is, "DAFUQ-U"

what another fk'n moron that thinks his shite smells like roses....

#zeKunTTT
02-21-2020 07:44 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
Quote:“I can prove I’m God. You can’t prove I’m not. Now, how can I prove I’m God? Well, there are six definitions for God in the American Heritage Dictionary, and number five is a very handsome man, and my wife says I’m a very handsome man, and nobody argues with my wife.”

I'm sold. In Ben we trust. 03-lmfao
02-21-2020 08:18 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(02-21-2020 08:18 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  
Quote:“I can prove I’m God. You can’t prove I’m not. Now, how can I prove I’m God? Well, there are six definitions for God in the American Heritage Dictionary, and number five is a very handsome man, and my wife says I’m a very handsome man, and nobody argues with my wife.”

we had a Ben back in the ol' days of StL that like li'l boys....we fk'n stoned his arse and busted his fk'n kneecaps with baseball bats....that pretty much solved that fetish....

there wasn't a mum or sanctuary he could run 'home to' after that encounter....
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2020 09:10 PM by stinkfist.)
02-21-2020 09:09 PM
Mav Offline
1st String

I Root For: Omaha
[Image: 7af.jpg]
02-21-2020 09:11 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
02-21-2020 11:12 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC

I bet you trust in Ben, as long as somebody else made it and the gubmint taxed him for it so they could give it to your sorry ass! There is no God for the lazy but gubmint. That's why you always vote for more gubmint.
No mystery to it at all. And since a nation gets more of what it subsidizes our nation is up to its bunghole in clones of CB4029, and keeps the borders open for more

Damn am I glad I'm old..
02-21-2020 11:17 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-21-2020 09:09 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

we had a Ben back in the ol' days of StL that like li'l boys....we fk'n stoned his arse and busted his fk'n kneecaps with baseball bats....that pretty much solved that fetish....

Plus if this dude is an atheist, worst one ever.03-lmfao calling oneself god is sorta stumbling out of the atheist gate. Some nut may nail him to a cross and make him prove it.

Lots of things can go wrong here. Lol. I can understand the democrats fascination. They are good at this.
02-21-2020 11:29 PM
Advertisement

Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(02-21-2020 11:29 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

Plus if this dude is an atheist, worst one ever.03-lmfao calling oneself god is sorta stumbling out of the atheist gate. Some nut may nail him to a cross and make him prove it.

Lots of things can go wrong here. Lol. I can understand the democrats fascination. They are good at this.

Again you guys show how you only agree with the Bill of Rights when people expressing their right agree with you. Bravo you part time patriots! Just like your Dear Leader Trump.
02-22-2020 12:36 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-22-2020 12:36 AM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  

Again you guys show how you only agree with the Bill of Rights when people expressing their right agree with you. Bravo you part time patriots! Just like your Dear Leader Trump.

I didnt say he didnt have the right to do it. I have the right to call him an idiot just the same. It's not dear leader. Its Magnificent Orange Emperor. Please pay attention prog filth.
02-22-2020 12:47 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(02-22-2020 12:47 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(02-21-2020 08:18 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  I'm sold. In Ben we trust. 03-lmfao

I didnt say he didnt have the right to do it. I have the right to call him an idiot just the same. It's not dear leader. Its Magnificent Orange Emperor. Please pay attention prog filth.

03-lmfao
02-22-2020 09:10 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(02-22-2020 12:47 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(02-21-2020 08:18 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  I'm sold. In Ben we trust. 03-lmfao

03-lmfao

/thread
02-22-2020 09:15 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Psalm 14:1 & proverbs 1:7
02-22-2020 05:09 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(02-22-2020 05:09 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

I'm an atheist that denounced the lunacy of such....therefore, what am I...what are the trillions of inhabitants throughout evolution that never knew such beforehand....am I, based on training, to be different than one vs. the other....or, is all forgiven if fire, sun, moon, and etc. were the basis of development???

in logic, not all non-believers are evil....not all self defined christians have faith in their soul....therefore, faith is nothing more than 1 or 0...

nobody, and I mean nobody, likes to be preached to .... sometimes, it's best to simply let the idiots be idiots....

see how that works, pal?! 04-cheers
02-22-2020 05:29 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(02-22-2020 05:29 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(02-22-2020 05:09 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

I'm an atheist that denounced the lunacy of such....therefore, what am I...what are the trillions of inhabitants throughout evolution that never knew such beforehand....am I, based on training, to be different than one vs. the other....or, is all forgiven if fire, sun, moon, and etc. were the basis of development???

in logic, not all non-believers are evil....not all self defined christians have faith in their soul....therefore, faith is nothing more than 1 or 0...

nobody, and I mean nobody, likes to be preached to .... sometimes, it's best to simply let the idiots be idiots....

If that verse is offending you more than you are comfortable with that's because its the eternal Words and truth of a REAL, LIVING GOD.

Its supposed to do that. It has done the same thing to me many times.

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. - Hebrews 4:12
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2020 06:02 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
02-22-2020 06:00 PM
stinkfist Online

(02-22-2020 06:00 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

If that verse is offending you more than you are comfortable with that's because its the eternal Words and truth of a REAL, LIVING GOD.

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. - Hebrews 4:12

ER, you know I respect your faith and refuse to combat you.....it was nothing more than proving the point of ability to coexist and that nothing is finite...

let it go, pal....we fight for the same in a different manner....

there's a reason God needed Hades.....
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2020 06:06 PM by stinkfist.)
02-22-2020 06:06 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(02-22-2020 06:06 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(02-22-2020 06:00 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

ER, you know I respect your faith and refuse to combat you.....it was nothing more than proving the point of ability to coexist and that nothing is finite...

let it go, pal....we fight for the same in a different manner....

there's a reason God needed Hades.....

What exactly is it you are wanting me to "let go"?

You are the one quoting me and taking issue with my post, you were the furthest thing from my mind. If those verses bother you I'm sorry, but some verse just do that. They pierce the heart, bone and marrow. 04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2020 06:16 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
02-22-2020 06:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.