Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

6 year old Faye Marie Swetlick found dead.
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
6 year old Faye Marie Swetlick found dead.
This just absolutely breaks my heart. How anyone could harm another in this way is beyond my ability to comprehend, how they could do this to a 6 year old child is just unfathomable. What is wrong with these people? I hope they find this person and just save the legal system the expense of trying them. Just kill the fuqr. I just can't wrap my head around the evil and depravity of this horrible tragedy.

So so sad. Our world is sick. Jesus can't come back soon enough and wipe this plague off the planet. I find it more and more difficult to keep my faith in humanity.

Police find body of 6-year-old South Carolina girl missing since Monday

I pray father that justice is done and that the soul of this angel is comfortably sheltered in the arms of Jesus. I pray that it was over for her quickly and she didn't have to endure prolonged terror and suffering although any was too much. I pray for some measure of peace for the family as they suffer through this horrible time and I pray that no one should ever have to face the horror of losing a precious child in this manner. I pray that the animal who did this suffers more then she did and that their soul rots in hell for eternity. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 12:34 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
02-14-2020 12:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
RE: 6 year old Faye Marie Swetlick found dead.
I pray that Faye Marie's soul is in heaven with God, and that we bring the perp to justice, or preferably bring justice to him.

I put my faith in God, not humanity, but you're right, this shakes whatever belief I have about basic goodness in people.
02-14-2020 12:54 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
I understand the desire to believe in the goodness of mankind, but the Lord tells us "there is none righteous, no, not one" (Rom 3:10) "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Rom 3:23).

We live in a fallen, sinful world. Yes, people can do good works but these rise above our sinful nature.

What happened to this child -- and far too many other children -- is an example of man's depravity. It sickens and disgusts us, as it should.

The person who did this should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I can only imagine the fear, pain and torment this young child went through.

Yes, there are monsters among us.
02-14-2020 07:11 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

We hear of these things often but for some reason this one just shook me up badly and I reacted more emotionally for some reason than I might have at another time. It brought tears to my eyes last night. Upon reflection and a nights sleep despite the horrible nature of it she is surely in a better place.

While perhaps a little out of context I'm reminded of John 14 - "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know..."

And to your point UM in Matthew 19 Jesus said "suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence. And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments".
02-14-2020 08:06 AM
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
Strap him on a wall, cut his balls off, rip his tongue out

Leave him up for 72 hours then hang him
02-14-2020 12:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
The body of a man was found near the little girl. I can't imagine they are not connected some how
02-14-2020 12:41 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
(02-14-2020 12:41 PM)bobdizole Wrote:  The body of a man was found near the little girl. I can't imagine they are not connected some how

And the police said that there was no threat to the neighborhood.

Tells me the sick child predator saved us the time and cost of a trial and life in prison.
02-14-2020 01:09 PM
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(02-14-2020 08:06 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  While perhaps a little out of context I'm reminded of John 14 - "Let not your heart be troubled: if ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
In 1971, Johnny Cash recorded a song called The Preacher Said, “Jesus Said” in which Cash’s singing lyrics alternate with selected scriptures spoken by Billy Graham. That particular verse is the conclusion of the song.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020 01:18 PM by Native Georgian.)
02-14-2020 01:18 PM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
Such a sad, horrific story. Gut wretching.

https://www.wistv.com/2020/02/14/man-fou...-neighbor/

The dead man was a neighbor (and was alive when police questioned him earlier in the week). Authorities have linked him to her death.
02-14-2020 05:53 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(02-14-2020 05:53 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  Such a sad, horrific story. Gut wretching.

https://www.wistv.com/2020/02/14/man-fou...-neighbor/

The dead man was a neighbor (and was alive when police questioned him earlier in the week). Authorities have linked him to her death.

If it was him, and it certainly appears it was, I'm glad he's dead but he got off way too easy by dying by what appears to be his own hand. he should have died at the hands of a savage group of inmates at a maximum security prison in a horrible fashion. While that may not be very Christian of me, so be it. While vengeance may well be the Lord's it should been enacted at the hands of people who would ensure a horrible death for that monster.
02-14-2020 08:34 PM
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

(02-14-2020 08:34 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  If it was him, and it certainly appears it was, I'm glad he's dead but he got off way too easy by dying by what appears to be his own hand.
All true.

Quote:he should have died at the hands of a savage group of inmates at a maximum security prison in a horrible fashion.
If doing those things to Mr. Taylor would bring Faye Marie back to life, or even if it would simply diminish the pain she endured before dying, or even if it would merely diminish the pain her parents and loved ones are enduring right now and will keep enduring until they die — if any of those things could be gained by beating/abusing/torturing Taylor, then I would approve of it. I would even be willing to inflict some of that abuse/torture on him, myself.

But (unfortunately) none of those things would happen. Faye Marie’s body would be just as dead, and the abuse she suffered would not be diminished, and her parents would still be consigned to live the rest of their days with a pain that cannot be comprehended by those of us who haven’t walked in those shoes.

Taylor is now in the hands of his Creator, the ultimate Judge who is *never* *wrong*. For those of us still living, let’s leave him to his fate and focus our strength and attention on ministering to Faye’s loved ones.
02-14-2020 10:22 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(02-14-2020 10:22 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
(02-14-2020 08:34 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  If it was him, and it certainly appears it was, I'm glad he's dead but he got off way too easy by dying by what appears to be his own hand.
All true.

Quote:he should have died at the hands of a savage group of inmates at a maximum security prison in a horrible fashion.
If doing those things to Mr. Taylor would bring Faye Marie back to life, or even if it would simply diminish the pain she endured before dying, or even if it would merely diminish the pain her parents and loved ones are enduring right now and will keep enduring until they die — if any of those things could be gained by beating/abusing/torturing Taylor, then I would approve of it. I would even be willing to inflict some of that abuse/torture on him, myself.

But (unfortunately) none of those things would happen. Faye Marie’s body would be just as dead, and the abuse she suffered would not be diminished, and her parents would still be consigned to live the rest of their days with a pain that cannot be comprehended by those of us who haven’t walked in those shoes.

Taylor is now in the hands of his Creator, the ultimate Judge who is *never* *wrong*. For those of us still living, let’s leave him to his fate and focus our strength and attention on ministering to Faye’s loved ones.

I'd be interested to know if there were priors on his record and if so addressing anyone who let him out would be justifiable. It's time we start holding those who administer justice to convicted child sex offenders to a much higher public standard of scrutiny and if necessary accountability.

This is one crime that I'm sure the Right and Left should be in agreement to do whatever it takes to cut down on the number of them walking around. And if there are those on the Left or Right who are not, well, then we need to make the public aware of them as well.
02-14-2020 11:12 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
There is real evil in this world that is hard to comprehend. I pray daily for the safety of my family. I can't imagine the pain those poor parents are experiencing.
02-14-2020 11:27 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(02-14-2020 10:22 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
All true.

Words of wisdom. You're right of course.
02-14-2020 11:37 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

(02-14-2020 11:12 PM)JRsec Wrote:  I'd be interested to know if there were priors on his record and if so addressing anyone who let him out would be justifiable.
Early media-accounts I’ve seen say they haven’t found any criminal record on Taylor. But yeah, we need to scrutinize every step in his life and look for the warning signs. A normal 30-year-old man doesn’t just wake up one day and decide to kill a 6-year-old child out of the blue.
02-15-2020 09:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.