Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New UVA Multicultural Center
ODUCoach Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
New UVA Multicultural Center
Apparently, multicultural means “non-white”

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2020 10:18 PM by ODUCoach.)
02-12-2020 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: New UVA Multicultural Center
#devoidOfMeaning
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2020 10:19 PM by stinkfist.)
02-12-2020 10:19 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Jane Crow
02-12-2020 10:50 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(02-12-2020 10:19 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  #devoidOfMeaning

Oh there's plenty of meaning, but it's all bad.

Multicultural finally means what it has always meant but nobody would state, "Everyone is welcomed but whites." They don't want whites present when their hatred of them is discussed by the victims and oppressed who claim that they represent "everyone" when they speak. To be overheard by whites might actually lift the veil on their racist agenda to replace white culture and white history, and white values (their words not mine), including democracy with everything that is not part of the history and culture and law, and philosophy of the United States of America.

This is a private space where the overthrow of all that is decent may be openly discussed if there are no whites to hear, especially cuck whites which might be confused by what they had to say since it won't line up with their public statements and since the real hatred they wish to express can't be part of those public statements.

It proves they are not victims but rather perpetrators of crime and treason upon unsuspecting people who have been led to believe that civil rights are for all. Were he to be alive MLK wouldn't be welcomed their either.

Folks need to think about that.

That the taxpayers of Virginia, a state whose rights are under siege, should be forced to pay for this insult to freedom and democracy, is something they need to soberly consider when making their way to the polls in November.

But the same crap happens at Student Islamic Centers across the country and the MSM with their corporate globalist backers don't dare report it.

So brother, I wouldn't say it was devoid of meaning, I'd say its chocked full of meaning, just meaning that most media and too many Americans wish to bury their head in the sand about and pretend it doesn't exist.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020 12:51 AM by JRsec.)
02-12-2020 11:05 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Isn't she just so pleased with herself. I'd like to wipe that shite eating grin off her face.
02-13-2020 12:44 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(02-13-2020 12:44 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Isn't she just so pleased with herself. I'd like to wipe that shite eating grin off her face.

I’d have never given her the satisfaction of even trying to go in there.
02-13-2020 07:15 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-12-2020 11:05 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(02-12-2020 10:19 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  #devoidOfMeaning

Oh there's plenty of meaning, but it's all bad.

Multicultural finally means what it has always meant but nobody would state, "Everyone is welcomed but whites." They don't want whites present when their hatred of them is discussed by the victims and oppressed who claim that they represent "everyone" when they speak. To be overheard by whites might actually lift the veil on their racist agenda to replace white culture and white history, and white values (their words not mine), including democracy with everything that is not part of the history and culture and law, and philosophy of the United States of America.

This is a private space where the overthrow of all that is decent may be openly discussed if there are no whites to hear, especially cuck whites which might be confused by what they had to say since it won't line up with their public statements and since the real hatred they wish to express can't be part of those public statements.

It proves they are not victims but rather perpetrators of crime and treason upon unsuspecting people who have been led to believe that civil rights are for all. Were he to be alive MLK wouldn't be welcomed their either.

Folks need to think about that.

That the taxpayers of Virginia, a state whose rights are under siege, should be forced to pay for this insult to freedom and democracy, is something they need to soberly consider when making their way to the polls in November.

But the same crap happens at Student Islamic Centers across the country and the MSM with their corporate globalist backers don't dare report it.

So brother, I wouldn't say it was devoid of meaning, I'd say its chocked full of meaning, just meaning that most media and too many Americans wish to bury their head in the sand about and pretend it doesn't exist.

yeah, I could've added "under ze skull cap"....I simply figured the /sarc was implied....

I have a bad habit of thinking #stinkSarc is anticipated by most among topics such as these...

w/o question it's an absolute aberration relative to the definition of "multiculturalism"...

04-cheers
02-13-2020 07:30 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
[Image: EQmlpRbW4AAPBQJ?format=jpg&name=small]
02-13-2020 07:39 AM
memphistiger89 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
There is some weird stuff going on in our country. For years, blacks were against segregation, as they should have been. Now, for people like this moron, segregation is a good thing. We have become a nation of idiots.
02-13-2020 07:46 AM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(02-13-2020 07:46 AM)memphistiger89 Wrote:  There is some weird stuff going on in our country. For years, blacks were against segregation, as they should have been. Now, for people like this moron, segregation is a good thing. We have become a nation of idiots.

Classic case of "do as I say, not as I do".
02-13-2020 07:49 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
LOL she made her twitter private and deleted her linkedin

Nigerian flag there
[Image: EQmlPFfUcAAsFxh?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: 8EW3YXLW?format=jpg&name=240x240]
02-13-2020 08:09 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
So, are we back to "Separate but Equal"? Is that what black America wants?

Wait, does UVA have areas that are off limits to "people of color"?
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020 08:24 AM by GrayBeard.)
02-13-2020 08:23 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Does she not realize she is the same as those she hates?
02-13-2020 08:35 AM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
This is bad, but is this woman a UVA official or a student? If the former, it is really bad. If the latter, not really newsworthy.
02-13-2020 08:41 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-13-2020 07:46 AM)memphistiger89 Wrote:  There is some weird stuff going on in our country. For years, blacks were against segregation, as they should have been. Now, for people like this moron, segregation is a good thing. We have become a nation of idiots.

Anybody bothered and I think they would win a discrimination lawsuit (assuming its official). If its unofficial, then those promoting segregation are clearly violating UVA policies.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020 09:13 AM by bullet.)
02-13-2020 09:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.