Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tucker on Petey
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Tucker on Petey
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-c...-hampshire

Someone quoted Tucker in another thread on Biden. Think his comments on Mayor Pete are even funnier:

"...But there are questions about Pete Buttigieg. The main one is not can he become president? The main one is, is he actually human? Does he leave footprints? Has he ever cast a shadow? Or is this so-called Pete Buttigieg exactly what he appears to be --a corporate hologram designed by the HR Department at Google for instructional purposes?

Well, who knows? But it's possible that AI is now so sophisticated that we're looking at our first robotic presidential candidate.

You'll notice, for example -- not to be a conspiracy nut, but it's true -- every word Buttigieg utters is perfectly synchronized with the official view from Silicon Valley and the finance world.

Now, what are the chances of that occurring in nature? This may be the new frontier in automation, ladies and gentlemen.

The other candidates clearly don't know what to make of the whole thing. Biden took the first swing at Buttigieg in a nasty new television ad. When Joe Biden calls you unaccomplished, it stings...."
02-11-2020 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: Tucker on Petey
Quote:When Joe Biden calls you unaccomplished, it stings...."
03-lmfao04-bow03-lmfao04-bow03-lmfao04-bow
02-11-2020 11:36 AM
b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

I Root For: ECU
EXTERMINATE THE RAT!!!
02-11-2020 11:38 AM
Advertisement

BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
Probably a good things this guy is gay as I don't think he could attract a mate the the other way.
02-11-2020 11:44 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
Quote:every word Buttigieg utters is perfectly synchronized with the official view from Silicon Valley and the finance world.
That is 80% of Buttigieg’s problem, right there. The media can squelch the issues of inexperience, non-qualifications, and any lingering “anti-gay” sentiment. But an Ivy League/McKinsey version of a Westworld android is just a bridge too far for most people.
02-11-2020 11:53 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I'm fine with him being nominated, in fact I'm fine with any of them being nominated because not one of them has a chance in hell of beating Trump. If I liked popcorn I'd be stocking up on it right now because this will be entertaining viewing watching as it unfolds.
02-11-2020 12:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.